Berbatov or Ibrahimovic? (NHMFC)

jamboBG

What a strange thing to say??? Ronaldo is recognised around the world as a BIG GAME player. He was by far Man United's top scorer in the Champions League, as well as every other compitition last year. His performances in big games is what got him World and European player of the year.

It's like saying Pele, or Maradonna, or Zidane didn't perform in the big games. Just utter nonsense. No offence.

There's a lot of people who doubt his big game ability actually, just go and have a look online.

He may well have scored a champions league final goal but he also missed a penalty in it too which could (should) have been crucial.

There's a lot of people who doubt his big game ability actually, just go and have a look online.

He may well have scored a champions league final goal but he also missed a penalty in it too which could (should) have been crucial.

Anyone with a PC can go online. Doesnt make you right......(as youve proved with your waffle about Ronaldo)

Do you seriously think a striker that didn't play well in big games would be playing for one of the top sides in Europe?

Kris Boyd.

Ibra For More of a direct approach, goalscorer.That said Berba has the laid back mentality sometimes pays dividens as hes such a clever player.Too lazy at times tho too many on the bandwagon.Ibra for the win

Arthur Morgan
What a strange thing to say??? Ronaldo is recognised around the world as a BIG GAME player. He was by far Man United's top scorer in the Champions League, as well as every other compitition last year. His performances in big games is what got him World and European player of the year.

It's like saying Pele, or Maradonna, or Zidane didn't perform in the big games. Just utter nonsense. No offence.

No C.Ronaldo doesn't perform in big games yeah maybe he scored in CL Final but as taylor said he missed that penalty that could have been crucial.

For example look at the CL Semi Final against barcelona, he missed a penalty in the 1st leg and in the 2nd leg he done nothing look at messi he was incredible, turned the utd defence inside out.

I'm a Man Utd fan by the way

No C.Ronaldo doesn't perform in big games yeah maybe he scored in CL Final but as taylor said he missed that penalty that could have been crucial.

For example look at the CL Semi Final against barcelona, he missed a penalty in the 1st leg and in the 2nd leg he done nothing look at messi he was incredible, turned the utd defence inside out.

Even puting Ronaldo's phenomenal goal scoring record in BIG GAMES to one side, his performances have been breathtaking in many a big game. Fergie said he was MOTM the night be missed against Barcelona in the first leg.

It's a football phrase which is easily said - 'he doesn't perform in the big games' - but for my money, this guy didn't win World and European footballer of the year out of sympathy. His fellow Pros know he's the man. He's not in Abua's class, but he's still a big game player:mw_rolleyes:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Does that make Terry pish in big games as well? What about the list of clubs he scored against (never mind assists) that was provided earlier in the thread?

I'm a Hearts fan by the way.

Arthur Morgan
Even puting Ronaldo's phenomenal goal scoring record in BIG GAMES to one side, his performances have been breathtaking in many a big game. Fergie said he was MOTM the night be missed against Barcelona in the first leg.

It's a football phrase which is easily said - 'he doesn't perform in the big games' - but for my money, this guy didn't win World and European footballer of the year out of sympathy. His fellow Pros know he's the man. He's not in Abua's class, but he's still a big game player:mw_rolleyes:

Does that make Terry pish in big games as well? What about the list of clubs he scored against (never mind assists) that was provided earlier in the thread?

I'm a Hearts fan by the way.

Yeah a good goalscoring record but he doesn't do much else in these games if i can remember after he scored in the final he didn't do much else, he is a great player but i just think he doesn't perform to his highest level thats all just my opinion.

By the way i had a funny feeling you were a hearts fan;)

Running through that little list, I'm going to suggest what I think the above players should actually be paid. Utterly pointless exercise - but it is 4 in the morning, after all...

Messi 140K

Ronaldo 140K

In my opinion, despite Ronaldo being a fantastic footballer, Messi is on a different planet and will go on to be an all time great.

As for Berbatov, there's few players I enjoy watching as much as him.

Archived