Just Say No!

Moriarty

What a farse.

Maybe if they were actually going to make her the full time manager it would be a story but its just a PR exersise.

non - story.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

The end of football as we know it.

One the plus side - I will be putting everything I own on a Eastleigh win on Wednesday.

The lochend keech should give this a go

It's not like they can make any bigger fools of themselves.

IJ she has the right credentials:

none of this long ball nonsense - we'll be passing the ball on the floor, playing the game the right way.

Come on Petrie you know it's the right thing to do.:108years:

"I'll be picking the team and they'll be playing my way, none of this long ball nonsense - we'll be passing the ball on the floor, playing the game the right way.

Mixu will be sheeitin himself if the Hobos from deludedtramps.net read this!!

They'll be SCREAMIN tae get her as the new manager!! :tongue:

Brilliant!! :laugh:

By my reckoning that means Speedbump would nail Drogba! :D

If I closed my eyes and he didn't have a hairy arse:eek::eek::eek::laugh:

"I'll be picking the team and they'll be playing my way, none of this long ball nonsense - we'll be passing the ball on the floor, playing the game the right way.

Mixu will be sheeitin himself if the Hobos from deludedtramps.net read this!!

They'll be SCREAMIN tae get her as the new manager!! :tongue:

Looking at her it's probably the only work she'd get down Leith

Good for her! It's only for one game, and given Fisher's position in the league, it's not as though they have anything to lose. I'm sure this almost happened a few years back: while at Blackpool (I think), Gary Megson got so fed up with the abuse he was taking from one punter that he replied: "If you think it's so easy, you manage the team in the next game!"

I've actually seen Wealdstone play at Fisher, oooh, three or four times I think. We got relegated there one time; another was after a sponsored walk across Greater London to help save the club. And on another occasion, Fisher's neanderthalic defender David Ward did a Cantona and launched himself into the crowd to assault a Stones fan. Some Man Utd fans reading this might be aware of it: staggeringly, the FA did nothing, which just confirmed Cantona had been made an example of.

It's a weird, positively dystopian area, by the way. Modern council flats and bizarre, soulless architecture surround the stadium - but it's an utter dive. Playing pool after a Fisher-Stones match in a pub nearby once, we were having a laugh and a joke when this huge skinhead walked up to us and went: "You take the **** out of Fisher, you take the **** out of Millwall. OK?" Obviously, we didn't respond. :eek:

You never know, it might just work. As long as she's not too shrill . . .

Cherie Lunghi was brilliant at it. I was hoping for her when JJ left :(

Drylaw Hearts
You never know, it might just work. As long as she's not too shrill . . .

Cherie Lunghi was brilliant at it. I was hoping for her when JJ left :(

The Hearts calender sales would have improved that's for sure.

It's a weird, positively dystopian area, by the way. Modern council flats and bizarre, soulless architecture surround the stadium - but it's an utter dive. Playing pool after a Fisher-Stones match in a pub nearby once, we were having a laugh and a joke when this huge skinhead walked up to us and went: "You take the **** out of Fisher, you take the **** out of Millwall. OK?" Obviously, we didn't respond. :eek:

Reputations count for nothing, you blouses!

Reputations count for nothing, you blouses!

You didn't see what he or his two or three mates looked like... :eek:

Good for her! It's only for one game, and given Fisher's position in the league, it's not as though they have anything to lose. I'm sure this almost happened a few years back: while at Blackpool (I think), Gary Megson got so fed up with the abuse he was taking from one punter that he replied: "If you think it's so easy, you manage the team in the next game!"

I've actually seen Wealdstone play at Fisher, oooh, three or four times I think. We got relegated there one time; another was after a sponsored walk across Greater London to help save the club. And on another occasion, Fisher's neanderthalic defender David Ward did a Cantona and launched himself into the crowd to assault a Stones fan. Some Man Utd fans reading this might be aware of it: staggeringly, the FA did nothing, which just confirmed Cantona had been made an example of.

How many teams do you actually follow?! :eek:

Hehehe! :laugh:

Picture the scene, AP. You're a twelve or thirteen year old kid who's massively into football. The teams you've chosen to support are based in Edinburgh and Norwich... and you live in leafy Middlesex. So what do you do? "Dad - you wouldn't mind lending me a plane fare to Edinburgh every other week, would you?" I had to get my fix somehow - and Wealdstone, given it was only about ?8 to get in and they were supported by some of the funniest, most passionate fans I've ever come across, had to do for the time being.

Ever wondered why I talk so much about the 1997-2000 period? I was at uni in Norwich by then - and seeing as I've never touched alcohol and had a railcard, could finally afford to get up to Edinburgh regularly. I saw tons of Hearts games during that period: it was the defining phase of my life as a Jambo. :)

A scary mob!:mw_rolleyes:

You bet! And as a Guardian reading, cardigan wearing, bleeding heart liberal and avowed pacifist, turning the other cheek came naturally to me. :o

You bet! And as a Guardian reading, cardigan wearing, bleeding heart liberal and avowed pacifist, turning the other cheek came naturally to me. :o

You should have bounced up and starting shouting that you were the "Gorgie Aggro!" and smashed the lo of them with a pool cue:D;)

You forgot the sandals Shaun. ;)

You should have bounced up and starting shouting that you were the "Gorgie Aggro!" and smashed the lo of them with a pool cue:D;)

:D

I'm reminded of another poster (let's call him, uh, "Neil Patios")'s suggestion when that CHARM thread was going on during the summer. "What's with this CHARM pash? How's about a bit of old fashioned Gorgie Aggro!" :)

loveofthegame

Powell manages the Red Lion Boys Under-11s ''I am confident I can do well - I already run a boys' football team," Powell told the club's website''

Cos thats exactly the same love...

Powell manages the Red Lion Boys Under-11s ''I am confident I can do well - I already run a boys' football team," Powell told the club's website''

Cos thats exactly the same love...

I think running a team of under-11s would probably be harder in actually getting them to do what you want them to. Managing the senior team will be a doddle for her. :D

Say What Again
IJ she has the right credentials:

none of this long ball nonsense - we'll be passing the ball on the floor, playing the game the right way.

When I read that mate I double checked the URL to make sure I hadn't be duped! :laugh:

Rod the 'tache need look no further to appease the unwashed :laugh::laugh::laugh::108years:

EXACTLY what I thought when reading another of his Posts!!

IJ lives on in Norwich, Middlesex, Edinburgh...Were ever SL (IJ) lives now!! :tongue:

Even the "Late Great" Irvine Jambo would Blush at some of this guys Posts!! :mw_rolleyes:

Picture the scene, AP. You're a twelve or thirteen year old kid who's massively into football. The teams you've chosen to support are based in Edinburgh and Norwich... and you live in leafy Middlesex.

Why did you choose them when you were that young?!

Surely you choose the team your family follow or your local team/team your mates support?

Say What Again

Surely you choose the team your family follow or your local team/team your mates support?

You're just bitter cos Radio Norwich sacked you :tongue:

Ooh, someone's dared to be different, hang him! :mw_rolleyes:

Ooh, someone's dared to be different, hang him! :mw_rolleyes:

I'm actually just curious. Not that it's anything to do with you though.

Please go and take your snidey comments somewhere else. Thanks. :)

I'm actually just curious. Not that it's anything to do with you though.

Please go and take your snidey comments somewhere else. Thanks. :)

This is an open forum - if you want a private conversation with Shaun then use PMs. :mw_rolleyes: People keep on having a pop at Shaun for supporting multiple teams, I just see a guy that's a great fan of football.

This is an open forum - if you want a private conversation with Shaun then use PMs. :mw_rolleyes: People keep on having a pop at Shaun for supporting multiple teams, I just see a guy that's a great fan of football.

Who is having a pop?

I often discuss things with Shaun and I am geniunely just curious how that came about. Now **** off and annoy someone else.

Who is having a pop?

I often discuss things with Shaun and I am geniunely just curious how that came about. Now **** off and annoy someone else.

:laugh: You're touchy today. Ok, I hope he replies as I'd find that interesting too. And next time, manners Timothy, there's no need to show your true colours all the time. :mw_rolleyes:

Chad Sexington

Who are you?

His feckin cyber bodyguard?

Who are you?

His feckin cyber bodyguard?

Wow, that's an erudite response - you'd better go and have a lie down in a darkened room now. :mw_rolleyes:

No, as a matter of fact, I'm not. :rolleyes:

You're touchy today.

No, I'm not really. I just don't take kindly to strangers on the internet policing my perfectly fine posts. The Mods are here to do that. Don't concern yourself with anything that doesn't involve you.

Chad Sexington
Wow, that's an erudite response - you'd better go and have a lie down in a darkened room now. :mw_rolleyes:

No, as a matter of fact, I'm not. :rolleyes:

Plum.

Archived