Calderwood must be a Hobo he's so DELUDED!

jamboruss

What a plank.

His comments should drive us on to 3rd place.

Hope Aberdeen finish 5th, won't that be funny.

?If there are 50 decisions made in a game I might argue about 10 of them."

What is he on about? Isnt arguing one decision just as bad as every one in the game? What makes it better if you shout at the ref a bit less than the other team?

All that tan is going to his head.

Craig Gordons Gloves

He's a total *****!

I hope he gets attacked by a flock of crazed aberdeen seagulls who mistake him for a well done steak.

Fat orange bawsack. I really hope we get to play them last game of the season at Tynie just so we can abuse him all over again.

It's getting to the stage where i'm getting more delighted at beating the sheep cos of him than i am beating hibs cos they are hibs.

ok -maybe not quite - but you know what i mean!

Earlier he was quoted as saying if there were 100 I would complain at about 50.

Now he comes out with:

?If there are 50 decisions made in a game I might argue about 10 of them.

Say What Again
?If Hearts keep that sort of stuff up, the referees will eventually go against them.?

I really hope that doesn't happen :eek:

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/1080621

thought I'd take a glance to see how bitter they are and couldn't believe what I was reading -

Shnorbitz is a plum!

I registered as Dorri Kerse to noise them up.

What a shame plugs injured - diving bassa!

Haha

What a numpty Calderwood is. "It'll be between Hearts and DU who finish 4th and 5th" Comments like these are just going to make it even sweeter if we finish above them. I love us beating Aberdeen nearly as much (though not quite) as us beating hibs, partly cos i grew up in Aberdeen and know a lot of arrogant, stuck-in-a-time-warp dons fans. Calderwood is a tube.

Clearly he's forgotten that Aberdeen's odd bit of title winning in the 80's was built on the foundations of having a manager, a captain and a vice captain who harangued, bullied and intimated referees on a weekly basis.

I was speaking with my dad about this one, and we reckon he's gone for the Hearts job at some point in his managerial plank walk and been overlooked!

Would explain the bitterness of the man, after all he is a well known hun (mind seeing him in sportsters one rangers european night with sandy clark etc) so there really isn't any other obvious reason as to why he hates us that much!

See we are on last on Sportscene as well..ffs BBC some of us still have jobs..evil ******s lol

Haha

What a numpty Calderwood is. "It'll be between Hearts and DU who finish 4th and 5th" Comments like these are just going to make it even sweeter if we finish above them. I love us beating Aberdeen nearly as much (though not quite) as us beating hibs, partly cos i grew up in Aberdeen and know a lot of arrogant, stuck-in-a-time-warp dons fans. Calderwood is a tube.

I lived up there for 6 years and know a good few dolly fiddlers so it's great to shove it right up them when we pump them! ;-)

Just speakin to my Pars mate there and hes seems to think we tried to tap Jimmy Nicholl when he was at Dunfermline and we tried to tap up Barry Nicholson too.

Also, Calderwood went for the Hearts job when he was at Dunfermline.

Calderwood is a classless walloper. I detest the slavering cant.

Just speakin to my Pars mate there and hes seems to think we tried to tap Jimmy Nicholl when he was at Dunfermline and we tried to tap up Barry Nicholson too.

Also, Calderwood went for the Hearts job when he was at Dunfermline.

Calderwood is a classless walloper. I detest the slavering cant.

hahahahahaha!!!

well said my friend lol..and yes everything you've just said makes perfect sense

:108years:

He's an insignificant skid mark on the underpants of Scottish football. Utter plum of a man with a spacehopper for a head. Best ignored TBH.

If it wasn't for the fact that it may hurt us I would be willing Dundee Utd to anihilate his peshy team next week.

He's an insignificant skid mark on the underpants of Scottish football. Utter plum of a man with a spacehopper for a head. Best ignored TBH.

If it wasn't for the fact that it may hurt us I would be willing Dundee Utd to anihilate his peshy team next week.

even if it did hurt our chances i would honestly love nothing more than for Utd to absolutely cuff them next week. it would knock them out the race for 3rd. Would be even sweeter if the Fifers knocked them out the cup tonight :)

Biggest hypocrite in the league. Always bangs on about certain players diving / cheating, and didn't utter one word about 3 or 4 of his Scottish players' theatrics on Saturday.

The man is a buffoon and should be ignored or pitied..

?You just have to look at some of the football we played at Tynecastle for evidence that we are good enough."

I agree with you Jimmy, I thought I was watching Brazil at one point :eek::eek::eek:

At the end of the day we won, you didn't, get over it bitter bitter man.

The People's Chimp

HAHAHA. Just picked myseld up of the floor. Calderwood is hilarious. I LOVE how he is still hurting from the 7-1 pumping we gave his dunfermline side.

“I’m still convinced we will be the club that finishes third' date='” he said.

“You just have to look at some of the football we played at Tynecastle for evidence that we are good enough.

“If we beat United this weekend that will be us up to fourth, then it will be a case of keeping the pressure on Hearts.

“I reckon they will crack before we do and it will be between Hearts and United to see who finishes fourth and fifth.”

[/quote']

winston churchill

?I?m still convinced we will be the club that finishes third,? he said.

?You just have to look at some of the football we played at Tynecastle for evidence that we are good enough.

?If we beat United this weekend that will be us up to fourth, then it will be a case of keeping the pressure on Hearts.

?I reckon they will crack before we do and it will be between Hearts and United to see who finishes fourth and fifth.?

does he mean,

banging the ball long.

his players rolling around holding their faces every time a hearts player went near them.

the lump of wood plug diving to get nade booked.

the leg breaking jackie chan assault in front of the dug -out.

I like how he said Aberdeen have a young team and that have to learn to play games out..... We to have quite a young team.... Wallace, jonsson, Driver, Obua, and Glen are all young... do we have to learn to play games out?!

alwaysthereinspirit

That is a cry for help. Or blatant cheating to start making the 4th official watch the happenings in our technical area more closely during games.

I know which one I'm choosing. Cheating bar steward.

I get the heebie jeebies just reading his quotes.

Just out of curiosity, is calling our management team headcases not bringing the game into disrepute.

Professor.Arturo

I was hoping for a draw this week, but after that I really hope Utd hammer them.

Providing we beat St Midden of course (which we will) :)

?If there are 50 decisions made in a game I might argue about 10 of them."

What is he on about? Isnt arguing one decision just as bad as every one in the game? What makes it better if you shout at the ref a bit less than the other team?

All that tan is going to his head.

Amazing - the radio it was 50 out of 100 he'd argue with

Amazing - the radio it was 50 out of 100 he'd argue with

I don't think he's tremendously good with statistics. :rolleyes:

I was going to say that Aberdeen fans will be cringing with embarrassment upon reading this deluded, bitter p ish but their 'Ultras' will most probably be lapping it up, as they prepare to go 'steaming in' to their next away defeat.

A bunch of phannies led by an almighty tw@t.

What with him and Mixu, two of our traditional rivals have complete strokers in charge of them, and if we ever had someone at the helm who spouted this bollox then I would be livid.

Buffalo Bill

I take it he has missed he fact that his team have benefitted greatly from decisions in our games so far this season:-

1) Injury time penalty awarded then wrongly overturned.

2) Our player sent off for his player head butting our player.

3) Absolutely criminal tackle put in by his hammer thrower awarded with a yellow card.

I really do detest this man.

Fozzyonthefence
IWhat with him and Mixu, two of our traditional rivals have complete strokers in charge of them, and if we ever had someone at the helm who spouted this bollox then I would be livid.

God forbid if we had a nutter in charge, eh?

The man is a cum stain on the face of scottish football. A man who has allowed his brain to be fried microwave style through sunbed abuse. A sense of reality is clearly missing, yet he is allowed to spout endless piles o pish without any questioning from our media.

I honestly find it laughable that he cannot see how his comments prior to the game were used by our team as a driving force in ramining one up them. To then add comments like these should only further fuel the fire. I would love nothing more than seeing the sheep slip down the league fast.

Hes a slavering erse who is a ringer for Mr Blobby

blobby_1.jpg

400x400_JimmyCalderwoodNew2copy.jpg

and working on his orange glow

calderwood.jpg

Is that no his wife in Majorca last June!:laugh::laugh:

Archived