Mixu Must Stay............................

suds66

Really hope he holds onto his position for as long as possible.

He really is clueless. Any time I see Hibs now, I think of our time under Malofeev.

JKB in good mood. *******.net wanting their manager out. The Sheep fans even highlighting the pish that comes from Tango's mouth.

It's been a good day to be doing some browsing on the fitbaw forums while I nurse a semi-severe hangover. :laugh:

Can't wait for work tomorrow for once the Hobo Flumps will have to sit and listen to me ripping into how pish they are and how us jambos want Mixu to stay and they will have no come back! :108years:

Marmeladent?rtchen

I think Sahib has a point

Will Hibs not look a bit odd, to the rest of the country, if we sack a manager who he has achieved a top six finish? It might look like we have delusions of grandeur.

Sorry my cross town friends,,, but you have found your level and its mid table!! :108years:

Post on Flumps.net are discussing Mixu's impressive record since taking over from 6 pack...............................:laugh:

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=143068

All not well down Fester Road way by the looks of things shame huh lol

I hope he stays myself like but funny all the seem seeing all the poor wee hobbo's having a moan lol :108years:

Mixu is fast becoming a Hearts legend, much in the same mould as the legendary sauzee.

The absolute terrible trio

Mixu sauzeee and our old 4-0 pal Zibi.:108years::108years::108years::108years::108years:

Mixu sauzeee and our old 4-0 pal Zibi.:108years::108years::108years::108years::108years:

why do i get the feeling you dont know who sauzee was??

i definatly smell a hobo

why do i get the feeling you dont know who sauzee was??

i definatly smell a hobo

i thought you where the same guy that started the berra at wolves thread.

you arent

apoligies

Yep who could forget our old hero zibi!

I think all three of these should be included in the hearts hall of fame.

Also a special mention for andy mcneil, anymore?

I liked this one:

"A bottom six finish and a less than 50% season ticket renewal rate will get rid of Mixu, that's a huge amount of money to lose and considering the investment that Mixu has been allowed to make it would be a massive failure.

I know that if Mixu is still in charge on renewal day I will not be one of them."

Yet he has a picture of Mixu as his avatar.

They really are thick as mince (as well as a bit odd).

Brilliant thread!!

every time i give my hobo mate's a good slagging the alway say well atleast we will still be here in 10 years time.bloody hate hibs fans with a passion

I still don't get how we managed to put this wonderful quintessence of flair football out the cup and stay so comfortably above them in the league when it's us who are going bust and have a Lithuanian lunatic picking the team via a fax machine that also reads what part of your groin is injured.

Buffalo Bill

I still don't get how we managed to put this wonderful quintessence of flair football out the cup and stay so comfortably above them in the league when it's us who are going bust and have a Lithuanian lunatic picking the team via a fax machine that also reads what part of your groin is injured.

Buffalo Bill

I do. They were cheated. Berra got Fletcher sent off. We were lucky. They played the better football. The ref gave us everything. They tried to play football and we just kicked them off the park whilst playing negative, defensive anti-football.

It's true, 'cos Mixu said so.

Don't you remember?

I do. They were cheated. Berra got Fletcher sent off. We were lucky. They played the better football. The ref gave us everything. They tried to play football and we just kicked them off the park whilst playing negative, defensive anti-football.

It's true, 'cos Mixu said so.

Don't you remember?

Yeah, tell 'em about the trout leaping, or was that a red herring?

every time i give my hobo mate's a good slagging the alway say well atleast we will still be here in 10 years time.bloody hate hibs fans with a passion

strange that you say ur "hobo mates" then finish with u hate hibs fans with a passion,bit of a contradiction

chester copperpot
Any truth in the rumour that he pays Hibs to work for them?

No its Romanov paying his wages.

Heard the report coming home in the car, sounded like 2-0 going on 20.

Riordan lazy, Fletcher not interested, Dean Shiels Bone Eyedoll (I know he's gone :D)

I wonder if Real Madrid scouts or even Celtic scouts would have went up to the mighty Inverness to watch the young prodigy Fletcher? ?4m my erse!!

Why they never sold Fletch and the giraffe is beyond me. They are now stuck with 2 uninterested players. Hahaha :108years:

Why they never sold Fletch and the giraffe is beyond me. They are now stuck with 2 uninterested players. Hahaha :108years:

They had to or else Petrie would have been hounded out of town. I really feel sorry for them. :rolleyes:

Randle P McMurphy

Another amusing thread on the dark side about the 108 in a row song. They are searching for alternative lyrics to sing back at us for the next derby. I particularly liked this one.

We are the Hibs you know

Its a 108 in a row

The team have no fight

Our managers shight

Its 108 years in a row.

full thread here http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=143450

To be honest I could not care a hoot about hibs but I think Mixu is on a shooglie peg could be gone in a couple of weeks, if not its becauses they cannot afford to pay him off.

Grumpy.

J.T.F.Robertson

They won't be relegated, therefore I doubt very much Ebeneezer will be willing to fork out the compensation involved.

Mixu may well be a poor manager, but (and I know they beg to differ) are the players any better? *Maybe it's simply a case of them actually being as bad as they appear.

*fingers crossed :)

Charlie-Brown

Having such flair & world class training facilities not to mention a healthy balance sheet it must upset the Hobbits greatly to be 10 points behind the tick-tock administration yam fuds from tyne-tanic-castle. :108years:

Jam Tarts 1874

I notice that David Hibee of the Evening Hobo opined as follows "the Caley goalkeeper a virtual spectator as Paatelainen's players turned in a feckless 90 minutes totally lacking in any quality whatsoever."

Does this mean the end of the great Evening Hobo love-in/flairmeister hibernimyth which we have had to endure for years? According to BBC's stats the hobos had no shots on target and only 3 attempts off target - this kind of "quality" must be heart-breaking for their prodigies in Brazil to come to terms with.

Archived