IT TOOK HIM ABOUT HALF AN HOUR TO DO IT BUT HE DID IT...

h-e-a-r-t-s

I noticed this in the signature of the member 'Kingston' and its bugging the hell out of me as I cant remember which goal it was said to in commentary. i'm thinking either wayne foster or robbo's injury time cup goal against celtic but i think i'm wrong.

which was it again?

PresidentRomanov
I noticed this in the signature of the member 'Kingston' and its bugging the hell out of me as I cant remember which goal it was said to in commentary. i'm thinking either wayne foster or robbo's injury time cup goal against celtic but i think i'm wrong.

which was it again?

Robbo at Tannadice 86 :)

Archie MacPhersons commentary, magic day :)

Robbo at Tannadice 86 :)

Archie MacPhersons commentary, magic day :)

thanks, must have seen it on video, will need to dig it out!

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Gave my xwife a good pumping that day:laugh:

Do you remember it because it was the last time Doug ?

PresidentRomanov
What does this actually mean? I'm serious help me out!!!

Which bit are you having difficulty with, as I can't think of any other way to put it?

Which bit are you having difficulty with, as I can't think of any other way to put it?

The whole thing actually, it doesn't make any sense!!!

PresidentRomanov
The whole thing actually, it doesn't make any sense!!!

Well I still can't think of a way to explain it, so I'd just forget about it if I were you :)

Unless you want to continue following me about the board to ask me :laugh:

Well I still can't think of a way to explain it, so I'd just forget about it if I were you :)

Unless you want to continue following me about the board to ask me :laugh:

Just explain it in simple terms!!!

For instance I've followed Hearts for as long as I remember, but only started going to away games in the early 70's when I was old enough to go on my own on the Pivot bus. I then moved along with my mates to the Manor Branch and then I moved to the Drylaw bus. Simple, as you can see from my signature.

All I'm saying is I don't understand your signature and can you please tell me what it is your trying to say

PresidentRomanov
Just explain it in simple terms!!!

For instance I've followed Hearts for as long as I remember, but only started going to away games in the early 70's when I was old enough to go on my own on the Pivot bus. I then moved along with my mates to the Manor Branch and then I moved to the Drylaw bus. Simple, as you can see from my signature.

All I'm saying is I don't understand your signature and can you please tell me what it is your trying to say

I'm trying to say, Tynecastle will never be green white and gold.

Simple, as you can see from my signature :)

Why did you start going in the car, did your mates get fed up with you asking stupid questions all the time?

I'm trying to say, Tynecastle will never be green white and gold.

Simple, as you can see from my signature :)

Why did you start going in the car, did your mates get fed up with you asking stupid questions all the time?

Naw, I was the first one to pass my test and me and my mates took my old man's car from then on. Now back to my question?

Naw, I was the first one to pass my test and me and my mates took my old man's car from then on. Now back to my question?

Green, white and gold are the colours of the Irish flag...

Green, white and gold are the colours of the Irish flag...

No they are not!!! The Irish flag consists of Green for the Soulth, Orange for the North and White for peace. That's right ORANGE for the North!!! Still our resident scholars will tell us different, won't they??

No they are not!!! The Irish flag consists of Green for the Soulth, Orange for the North and White for peace.

I'm just guessing that's what he's referring to.

In songs and poems, the colours are often enumerated as "green, white and gold". Using "gold" in place of "orange" may variously be interpreted as simple poetic license, a throwback to the green and gold flag of nineteenth century nationalism, an identification with the papal colours of white and gold, or a desire to downplay the symbolism of "green" Ireland being in harmony with Orangeism.

What a post - f'ing hilarious!

Did it take you half an hour to do it?

Gave my xwife a good pumping that day:laugh:

PresidentRomanov

I'm not surprised all your mates can fit into a car, the conversation in that vehicle must be riveting :)

I'm not surprised all your mates can fit into a car, the conversation in that vehicle must be riveting :)

:laugh:

Quick change of subject PB but who is throwing there load in your avatar?

PresidentRomanov
:laugh:

Quick change of subject PB but who is throwing there load in your avatar?

Can't say I'm afraid, against the rules, he's a member of this board who hasn't posted on this thread :)

Can't say I'm afraid, against the rules, he's a member of this board who hasn't posted on this thread :)

Haha enough said!

anyway back to the subject has the OP worked it out yet?

The conversation could be much worse.

Haha enough said!

anyway back to the subject has the OP worked it out yet?

that's a belter of a sig stoddy, I don't venture to the dark side, but that would have been worth it :)

Archived