FCMH , **URGENT**

Guest HMFC09

Would anyone ever consider making a protest club against mad vlad like manchester united fans and liverpool fans or even gretna for example.

surely this would work ?

Anyone interested?

If it did work i think WE should be called Football Club of Midlothian Hearts?

The Old Tolbooth
Would anyone ever consider making a protest club against mad vlad like machester united fans and liverpool fans or even gretna for example.

surely this would work ?

Anyone interested?

If it did work i think WE should be called Football Clud of Midlothian Hearts?

:smell_hobo:

Guest jambomickey
Would anyone ever consider making a protest club against mad vlad like manchester united fans and liverpool fans or even gretna for example.

surely this would work ?

Anyone interested?

just won yesterday and think most hearts fans are only concerned with that right now.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

surely this would work ?

Anyone interested?

Great idea.

Change your name to FCOMH09 to get the ball rolling.

ToadKiller Dog

Funny enough a certain member who i cant name as he hasnt posted ,seriously floated that idea as a concept on many occasions last season when we were at our lowest and his idea was left blowing in the wind at that time so i doubt it will get any support while we are moving along not to badly at this time..

surely this would work ?

Anyone interested?

SINCE 1902

Charlie-Brown

Tynecastle FC already play in the East of Scotland league (Senior status) - they also have a well established boys club & youth system and have lots of links with HMFC & Hearts minded people involved.

In the highly unlikely event a new club is required then Tynecastle FC would be a starting point for Hearts to emerge again.

Forgetting the complete bollox you have posted why the need for URGENT in your thread title ?

:108years:

He wants to read the replies before his pimp picks him up for the night shift.

surely this would work ?

Anyone interested?

Settle down there man! We are 3rd in the league and things have settled down over the last 6 months. Don't get ahead of yourself. as much as i would LOVE to see VR out, i have to be serious here, who would buy Hearts if VR left with our debt?????

the only protest id join would be hibs are **** and hearts are third in the league and yet they still pop up in our forums

ALWAYS IN OUR SHADOW AND IT HURTS

Settle down there man! We are 3rd in the league and things have settled down over the last 6 months. Don't get ahead of yourself. as much as i would LOVE to see VR out, i have to be serious here, who would buy Hearts if VR left with our debt?????

I dont suppose you know the OP by any chance?

surely this would work ?

Anyone interested?

:hobofish::stroker:

surely this would work ?

Anyone interested?

:108years: :hobo::hobofish::hae52: :stroker:

surely this would work ?

Anyone interested?

Great timing, man. We're third in the league and starting to look like a football team. Blast Csaba and Vlad to heck. How dare they do this to our club. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

WHAT HE SAID with bells on you would think they had more than enought to worry about being the old firms bottom feeder club to try and fail to annoy us

portobellojambo1

I concur. He would have been as well logging in as SeanfaeEasterRoad, might have provided better cover.

Tynecastle FC already play in the East of Scotland league (Senior status) - they also have a well established boys club & youth system and have lots of links with HMFC & Hearts minded people involved.

In the highly unlikely event a new club is required then Tynecastle FC would be a starting point for Hearts to emerge again.

Charlie, surely in the spirit of the OP we would have to change their name to FC Castle Tyne? That name would still get engraved on the Big Cup before the Hobos!

surely this would work ?

Anyone interested?

:hobofish:

Are you Sergays new name? thought he had been a bit quiet of late!:108years:

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Football Club of Midlothian Hearts?

I have never heard a more retarded name in my life.

Hibernian FC ???

I'm in the Ardmillan toilets now and only other people here are as follows:

winton.jpg

C_71_article_1001352_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

_38848481_ianmurray203.jpg

jimmy_somerville.jpg

Buffalo Bill

I'm in the Ardmillan toilets now and only other people here are as follows:

winton.jpg

C_71_article_1001352_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

_38848481_ianmurray203.jpg

jimmy_somerville.jpg

Buffalo Bill

He must have crashed out in his car again if hes not loitering about the bogs with the rest of them.

George-Michael.jpg

Doctor FinnBarr
:smell_hobo:

You really must teach me how to spot them so quickly John!

:108years::108years::108years::108years::108years:

Hibernian FC ???

A valid point.

It i below Football Club of Midlothian Hearts, purely because it doesnt contain any of these words: Football Club of Midlothian Hearts

Other than that, its the most retarded name I have ever seen. It makes no sense.

alwaysthereinspirit

surely this would work ?

Anyone interested?

I just asked my wife but she says I'M not interested. Sorry because it sounds like a good idea.

I just asked my wife but she says I'M not interested. Sorry because it sounds like a good idea.

Nae luck mate , now get the dishes done.

The People's Chimp

surely this would work ?

Anyone interested?

Good 1 m8 i rekon we shoould go 4 it, get the mad1 out. who carez about the name m8 it will always be the herats! lolz

im in.

I'll play up front.

I'll partner you.

I'm like a white Christian Nade. I'm not built like a tank and have excellent footwork, but I do get tired before the end of games, and appear lazy.:D

I'll partner you.

I'm like a white Christian Nade. I'm not built like a tank and have excellent footwork, but I do get tired before the end of games, and appear lazy.:D

If you like cheeseburgers the jobs yours.

Archived