• Bruno AGUIAR
    • Andrew DRIVER
    • Gary GLEN
    • Christian NADE
    • Ruben PALAZUELOS
    • Adrian MROWIEC

portobellojambo1

Time to vote again.

Think it was between Obua and Nade yesterday, and on this occasion I will go for Obua.

MODS - Could you sticky this please. Thank you.

Riddley Walker

Nade just shaded it for me. Obuas contribution was also invaluable but i feel he has a wee bit to go nade worked his arse off the entire game, his ball control and touch were brilliant to watch at times. Brilliant work from them both

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Obua by a country mile for me.

I also thought he was our MOM last week as our ONLY player who's head didnt drop when the linesman shafted us.

Saw the big guy with a smile on his face a few times yesterday and am well pleased as i have stood in his corner a few times this season.

In Csaba we should trust.

Nade superb as well.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Jonnson for me

Came back after the debacle that was last weeks game and looked solid both halves (unlike a lot of the team yesterday)

Never put a foot wrong all game

I must have been at a different game to the Goatherd's new found fans

why are most people saying Obua? :eek: the guy was s**t in the first 20 minutes!

IMO Bruno was our best player by far. His pass for the goal was oustanding and his whole play was brilliant. He works his socks of for the team and creates our best chances :D

why are most people saying Obua? :eek: the guy was s**t in the first 20 minutes!

IMO Bruno was our best player by far. His pass for the goal was oustanding and his whole play was brilliant. He works his socks of for the team and creates our best chances :D

As was the rest of the team, the remaining 70 he and Nade were head and shoulders above everyone else

As was the rest of the team, the remaining 70 he and Nade were head and shoulders above everyone else

Yeah but the guy couldnt string a pass together. i agree tho that as the game went on he was good.

Thunderstruck

Difficult choice between Davie O and Nade but Gone for Davie O for two assists, some excellent running an passing and, best, ripping the P out of Foster in front of Main Stand in second half.

Incidentally, JanIs Balogh? Does our keeper have a twin sister?

Archived