Csaba Hearts TV Interview post match

Cliffundo

Does not uinderstand why some fans where shouting at him to take Obua off.

Shabba...these people no nothing about football and think that because they pay thier money the can slag the players if the like.

Imo...you pay your money to support the team, not to slate them. If you want to show your dissatisfaction with the team or individuals....simply do not pay your money and stay at home.

Im sick of hearing players getting slated and jeered from our own fans.

This is a confidence game and a player without it dont shine.....players with it grow and become the players they can be....Look at Obua now? he is still finding his feet...but he is going to be a top drawer player for us.

get of his back. or atleast shut your mouth and keep you feelings on the subject muted untill you get home to your keyboard.

Also makes the point that Glen can't start every game because he's still learning, but he did his job well. He needs to be 'cooler' with the ball

Also makes the point that Glen can't start every game because he's still learning, but he did his job well. He needs to be 'cooler' with the ball

Yup....the chance he had when he turned and volleyed....really should have burst the net...but it was controlled attempt not to miss the target rather than hammer it home...another instance with regards to confidence.

He will come good though...just needs to sharpen up and be more alert, which will come with games.

Shabba...these people no nothing about football and think that because they pay thier money the can slag the players if the like.

Imo...you pay your money to support the team, not to slate them. If you want to show your dissatisfaction with the team or individuals....simply do not pay your money and stay at home.

This is a confidence game and a player without it dont shine.....players with it grow and become the players they can be....Look at Obua now? he is still finding his feet...but he is going to be a top drawer player for us.

get of his back. or atleast shut your mouth and keep you feelings on the subject muted untill you get home to your keyboard.

i agree to a certain extent,its not quite as clear cut as that tho,i agree obau got a lot of unfair stick.However there are times when the supporter who is spending his hard earned cash should be allowed to voice their dissatisfaction at the team or the player,slating them or jeering them doesnt always have a negative affect,can make the player/team realise to get their finger out and uo their game

jamtartsandbees
i agree to a certain extent,its not quite as clear cut as that tho,i agree obau got a lot of unfair stick.However there are times when the supporter who is spending his hard earned cash should be allowed to voice their dissatisfaction at the team or the player,slating them or jeering them doesnt always have a negative affect,can make the player/team realise to get their finger out and uo their game

It's just a pity that a fair amount of people can't see for them selves when a player is improving. It seems to me that too many go with a what was once a general belief in a players ability and are unable to let go of it.

Same has happened to Miko and others even when they have had a blinder of a game, or even a run of games.

Thought Glen was out of his depth playing the role he was asked to yesterday, however I would start him again against St Mirren, hopefully he'll get a bit more chance to go forward and look dangerous.

Tell me about it mate!...I had to sit for 90 mins and listen to the boy in front of me rip Balogh to shreds!. That he was a liability and a waste of money and to go back to Romania despite the fact that he's Hungarian!.haha!

There are some clowns that go to Tynie and I dont think that will change!. There's always someone folk HAVE to hate!.

winston churchill
Tell me about it mate!...I had to sit for 90 mins and listen to the boy in front of me rip Balogh to shreds!. That he was a liability and a waste of money and to go back to Romania despite the fact that he's Hungarian!.haha!

There are some clowns that go to Tynie and I dont think that will change!. There's always someone folk HAVE to hate!.

i don't know about the bloke in front of you.

but every time the balogh came running out to try a superman punch, i nearly ****ed myself.

Obua was one of the best players on the park yesterday. Involved all over the pitch, good cross for our first goal, won lots of headers. This was in stark contrast to his first couple of displays. Have to give the guy credit where it's due, he seems to have made serious progress in the last couple of matches. Encouragement should help him improve further. C'mon big davie-boy! Shut the whingers up! We won for gods-sakes!!!!

Obua was one of the best players on the park yesterday. Involved all over the pitch, good cross for our first goal, won lots of headers. This was in stark contrast to his first couple of displays. Have to give the guy credit where it's due, he seems to have made serious progress in the last couple of matches. Encouragement should help him improve further. C'mon big davie-boy! Shut the whingers up! We won for gods-sakes!!!!

You are right mate!

The thing is..he is only going to get better....what a player we could have on our hands....you can see the talent is there and he will only get better....next season could be a very good one for Davie O with a good understanding of what the SPL is about and a good pre-season :)

Whilst not disagreeing with the sentiment re shouting abuse at players not helping ( and the two newbies this year in section X row 26 are prime examples). He doesn't seem above "installing confidence" in the officials:eek::eek:

HMFC2vAFc1_14022009_Pict0071.jpg

Archived