To Stewart Gilmour & Gus McPherson - a JKB resolution

Craigieboy

We, the members of JKB resolve as follows;

a) We wholeheartedly support Hearts decision to tell you to **** right off.

B) That your comments although out of order & highly embarrassing are strangely, rather funny, showing your club to be a total joke.

c) That your club is a pishy little outfit with a pishy little support.

d) That your new stadium is an embarrassment to the SPL & should be demolished by fire as soon as possible.

e) We hope that your horrible little club gets relegated and never sees the SPL ever again

f) Now GTF you bunch of filthy, cheating, bribe takers.

Oh, sorry forgot

g) Paisley is a ***** hole.

All in agreement say AYE!

I'm actually gonna put in for a trial, there is a drop down menu that says trial request....... hmmm

Trials, you'll find they are common round there:laugh:

Thats how they probably sign there players , get them of dole seekers then throw them into the spl cauldron.

Court trials, fella:mw_rolleyes:

Big AYE.

Just mailed [email protected] to let her know of my delight at the decision:)

Please do mail her if you so desire:D

It's a Naw for me. Have some of us got no class left at all? :mw_rolleyes: If the "resolution" had remained at:

B) That your comments were out of order.

then I would have been up for this piece of fun, but actually emailing St Mirren to crow is out of order.

The fact of the matter is that we were within our rights to refuse St Mirren's request, but representatives of their club went running to the media and jumped on the Scottish Football bandwagon by having a disrespectful blast at us. How should we react to that? Ignore them and get on with life, that's all, not sink to their level.

C'mon lads - a bit of decorum, eh? :D

Optimus Prime
It's a Naw for me. Have some of us got no class left at all? :mw_rolleyes: If the "resolution" had remained at:

then I would have been up for this piece of fun, but actually emailing St Mirren to crow is out of order.

The fact of the matter is that we were within our rights to refuse St Mirren's request, but representatives of their club went running to the media and jumped on the Scottish Football bandwagon by having a disrespectful blast at us. How should we react to that? Ignore them and get on with life, that's all, not sink to their level.

Good post, my thoughts as well.

ToadKiller Dog

Agree we show them and the other "Scottish football people" by beating them on the pitch starting with Aberdeen ,it would be class to show up these "Scottish football people " and there ideas by doing all we can to get 3rd in the table.

I feel your post is unnecessarily wordy and overlong. The attached hyperlink is all that's required :

http://www.kerrydalestreet.com/page/1986-05-03%3A+St.+Mirren+0-5+Celtic%2C+Premier+Division ;)

St.Mirren's players Abercrombie, Fitzpatrick and McGarvey were also glad, for they shared the same allegiance as Albert Kidd, who had done the job 100 miles away to the north east.

And therein lies the horrible facts.

**** em.

The Old Tolbooth

AYE!!

Get it right up that bunch o jakey smeltic loving cheating s c u m balls! (and their pishy little embarrassing new stadium too)

i'm still having trouble coming to terms with it. i'm trying like a bear to see something in it that might explain their attitude..... but i can't.

still can't believe the pish they've come out with. by rights they have shown themselves up as pathetic lowlifes, but perversely i think some people will still side with them and cast us as the bad boy of the piece.

such is the bizarre little world of scottish football.

Oh feck aye , hope they get relegated , feckin mingers. Get back down to the first division with your wee kid on toy town stadium ,trumpets.

Just been on the Black and White Army board :108years:

To be honest 90% of them are moaning, probably just like ourselves, about the game being switched in the 1st place.

Teuchterjambo
Good post, my thoughts as well.

Seconded - these comments are just pathetic and feed the hand that bites us !

Archived