charity team training

savage

the squad has now been cut to around 25 players and there is not a lot between the players left. next week is the final week to show what you are capable of before the squad is named i believe. good luck to everyone left.

thought the attitude of everyone was excellent last night especially as we played 90 minutes in blizzard conditions and the standard of football played at times was very good quality.

I would like to publically endorse Savages words,whilst a few of the guys declared their dismay at their personal performance,the conditions had to be contributary.

Roll on next week when the sun is shining!

i am as sharp as ever Daz and rattling the goals in, i don't need your derogatory remarks trying to wind me up. hopefully you can come to the game and cheer a mate on should i be in the team

i am as sharp as ever Daz and rattling the goals in, i don't need your derogatory remarks trying to wind me up. hopefully you can come to the game and cheer a mate on should i be in the team

I may well do that as after the weekend I have had I could do with cheering up. What date is the game ?

your weekend can't have been that bad at least you were not freezing your ass of watching that crud on saturday

Trust me I would rather have been at tynecastle.

I would like to publically endorse Savages words,whilst a few of the guys declared their dismay at their personal performance,the conditions had to be contributary.

Roll on next week when the sun is shining!

i thought the conditions were great it gave us an idea what it would be like playing in the upper reaches of the Ukraine near to Siberia. hibs would probably have trained inside cause it was to cold for them

basher the jambo

You sored acouple of cracking goals last night mate. You need to learn to open your eyes when you have a header 4 yards out and not aim for the crossbar :laugh:.

The attitude was good last night in the snow and i hope it keeps up.

basher i had to jump so high for vinnies rubbish cross i thought i was going to head the bar. TBH is was a sitter and i just felt bad for calum's team and wanted to keep the score respectable

basher the jambo

It wasnt that easy you rose like a salmon into that driving snow. I will let you off with it after the 2 thunder bolts.

Archived