uproar

peebles jambo

peebles jambo

can you imagine the noise that would be coming from the west if either of the ugly sisters had had penalty decisions reversed,

there is no way that scenario would ever become a reality if the ugly ones were involved,

the weegie fa wouldn't stand for it, the papers would be full of, the ref got it wrong, sheeite like that,

but, because it's us, the refs were right

mcfa**y got his revenge for us making it:108years:

can you imagine the noise that would be coming from the west if either of the ugly sisters had had penalty decisions reversed,

there is no way that scenario would ever become a reality if the ugly ones were involved,

the weegie fa wouldn't stand for it, the papers would be full of, the ref got it wrong, sheeite like that,

but, because it's us, the refs were right

mcfa**y got his revenge for us making it:108years:

I can't simply because it would not happen, at least not on the say so of an opposition player - which is what happened.

I can't simply because it would not happen, at least not on the say so of an opposition player - which is what happened.

Nail on head .

They already did at tynecastle, andy davis reversed a bye kick award into a penalty for rangers. :(

Correct.

Three decisions which I've witnessed at Tynecastle since Romanov arrived that i've not seen anywhere else, ever.

More chance of Jesus resurecting...

Was bad enough with dodgy ref's, now linesman have got in the act :mad:

It does look as though this linesman has a history of getting involved and seems to enjoy it...

Hamilton v Celtic (advises ref to change free kick to a penalty) even though TV evidence shows it is well outside the box.

Hearts v Aberdeen (called it right!)

Hearts v Falkirk (Advises ref to change mind after being advised by Falkirk player)...

Has the Falkirk player worked out that the guy likes to get involved and is just trying his luck???

1 correct out of 3...maybe time this clown leaves it to the ref to take charge!

Furthermore, imagine if any such decision was made during an old firm game? It wouldn't happen, because the officials would be told not to. Another reason why our game is flawed, they are instructed to officiate this game differently. :mad:

i'm a regular golfer and play many competitions and head-to-head matches.

can i take losing when i've played crap? yes... own fault.

can i take losing when the other guy has been too good? yes... well done.

can i take losing if the other guy has been lucky? yes 'cos i'll be lucky next time maybe.

could i take losing if someone kept coming along and cheating? no... i would knock his block off. there's no place for cheating in sport.

why do we accept being cheated at the football? because we are powerless to change it.

what other recourse do we have? to walk away, and many may well do it.

sad but maybe true.

i'm a regular golfer and play many competitions and head-to-head matches.

can i take losing when i've played crap? yes... own fault.

can i take losing when the other guy has been too good? yes... well done.

can i take losing if the other guy has been lucky? yes 'cos i'll be lucky next time maybe.

could i take losing if someone kept coming along and cheating? no... i would knock his block off. there's no place for cheating in sport.

why do we accept being cheated at the football? because we are powerless to change it.

what other recourse do we have? to walk away, and many may well do it.

sad but maybe true.

I understand where you are coming fron V but if the Hearts fans walk the club will die. What we need is a concerted effort to change things. Emailing Fifa might help. If they start to receive large amouts of emails requesting they investigate corruption and bias in our league they may well do so. Ok there may be little real evedence of corruption, but as I have said many times before corruption does not need to be money in a brown bag. It is corrupt to effect the result of a game for your own ends or predudices.

I understand where you are coming fron V but if the Hearts fans walk the club will die. What we need is a concerted effort to change things. Emailing Fifa might help. If they start to receive large amouts of emails requesting they investigate corruption and bias in our league they may well do so. Ok there may be little real evedence of corruption, but as I have said many times before corruption does not need to be money in a brown bag. It is corrupt to effect the result of a game for your own ends or predudices.

you're quite right, the club still needs the fans turning up and buying season tickets or it's in peril. unfortunately i can see it getting to he stage where good, honest fans will walk away in spite of this basic truth because they cease to care. it might not be the right thing to do but people might just decide that the best way to shield themselves from being routinely shafted is to stay well clear.

from comments on various threads yesterday and today, it looks like the process has already started.

as a first step, i think we should write to hearts en masse to indicate that the club is in serious danger of losing a significant number of paying customers if things don't take a turn for the better. let the club lobby the powers that be with the concerns of it's fans and see what reaction they get.

Archived