West Ham v Man United

Gigolo-Aunt

Brilliant from Giggs.

Not been vintage United, but its days like this that win leagues.

It never seems to be vintage United these days.

They'll obviously be pleased to be winning, but as a neutral they have really disappointed me this season. No tempo to their game like in years gone by.

Title is Man Yoo's now. They have the ability to grind the results out when no one can.

As for Franco, he would have walked in to the Man Yoo side at the time. I think only Ronaldo has matched him in terms of foreign players in the Premiership.

Title is Man Yoo's now. They have the ability to grind the results out when no one can.

As for Franco, he would have walked in to the Man Yoo side at the time. I think only Ronaldo has matched him in terms of foreign players in the Premiership.

Cantona would be up there as well. As would old red nose in goals.

Zola was class though, no doubt.

Those two are up there, I loved Zola to bits when I was young so he takes it for me.

Those two are up there, I loved Zola to bits when I was young so he takes it for me.

Fair doo's, its not like you are giving it to Stefan Iverson (sp)

Bergkamp?

As good as Zola was, i think he's ridiculously overrated by some people.

(tin hat firmly on!)

Bergkamp?

As good as Zola was, i think he's ridiculously overrated by some people.

(tin hat firmly on!)

Good call with Berkamp. You woud have to say Henry was superb as well.

Zola was worth every bit of praise thrown his way.

Fair doo's, its not like you are giving it to Stefan Iverson (sp)

:D

Steffen Iverson left Rosenborg after they'd just won at San Siro and knocked Milan out of the Champions League. Had he stayed, he'd have been playing Juventus in Turin on the same night as he travelled with Spurs to Roker Park. Weird.

Utd are streets ahead of anything in the EPL and will canter to the title. The strength in depth they have will see them go close to the quadruple though I think Barca are favorites for the Champ's League considering some of the football they are currently playing. Utd's ability to play in 2nd or 3rd gear at the moment, lifting it when required sets them apart and they have endless options to change things and freshen things up.

Chelski might actually go close to another final in the Champ's League depending on if they can avoid those two and now they can concentrate on getting a couple of key players ready without having to worry about the league.

Archived