Saturday 14th - Make or break!!!

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

We need to win next week or season 08-09 is over folks!

I just hope we can get some sort of positive result, cant face the fat orange one gloating in the sunday morning papers next week!!!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Why is everyone dying to say our season is over? Is it ****.

Last season by February our season really WAS over and it was nothing like this.

3rd and 4th get Europe. Everything to play for.

I just hope we can get some sort of positive result, cant face the fat orange one gloating in the sunday morning papers next week!!!

Falling 3 points behind in the race for europe,if we do loose.

Hardly season over. :mad:

Jamie =

WORST.

POSTER.

EVER.

Well worst tonight anyway, some other bellend will pick up the mantle tomorrow no doubt.

portobellojambo1

Not so.

Yes, a win would go a long way towards helping us maintain our current position, and of course a defeat would be a setback (as all defeats are), but either way we still have a number of important games still to play (Dundee United at Tannadice 28 February, for example, losing both might make it more difficult to build up momentum for the league run in, but all teams involved still have a number of games that they can, and will drop points in, it all depends who comes through them best. It will not all be determined by the result next weekend).

And by extension season 09-10, and maybe even the rest of the century :rolleyes:. If we lose it then we should just give up! Or perhaps it's just another match that we have to try and win. ;)

IF you are a Hearts supporter please stop all this defeatist nonsense.

Gorgie Rules and always will.

Actually we dont need to win to keep the season alive. We could do with not being beaten but even a defeat doesnt put us out of Europe, considering Aberdeen and Utd play each other the week after.

We dont need to win at Tannadice the week after that either, in fact a draw there would be a great result for our prospects.

Strangely enough though, we DO need to beat St Mirren.

Jamie =

WORST.

POSTER.

EVER.

Well worst tonight anyway, some other bellend will pick up the mantle tomorrow no doubt.

Dont worry, I'm sure the trophy will be back home with you before long

Charlie-Brown

There are still 13 SPL games to play after next saturday regardless of the result - we could be any combination from 3 points ahead to 3 points behind - to say the season would be over with 39 points left to play for is simply ridiculous especially given Aberdeen, Hearts, Dundee Utd & others have all shown they can just as easily lose to anyone as pick up points,so there will still be everything to play for.

Dont worry, I'm sure the trophy will be back home with you before long

Like anyone cares what you think.

Little man.

Archived