HEINZ BEANS A DOING

Miller Jambo 60

DuffJimmy1875
Eh?

Is Doug 46 just constantly pished?????

Or a closet stand-up comic - what does the thread title actually mean - brand loyalty in the Baked Beans market is very commendable, but somewhat unrelated to the nature of this thread, no???

Hold on a minute lads.

I'm still trying to work out what the feck the title means?!

You've "bean" thinking about it for ages haven't you? :ninja:

Is Doug Still/Always Peshed...The biggest shock was his "I showed my 2 sons your picture..." He posted to dr Baps,

I thought he was about 14!!

Anyway, I won't moke the afflicted...:confused:

Is Doug Still/Always Peshed...The biggest shock was his "I showed my 2 sons your picture..." He posted to dr Baps,

I thought he was about 14!!

Anyway, I won't moke the afflicted...:confused:

He still posts more sense than some on here!

Miller Jambo 60
So Doug...because a section of the Motherwell fans are racist, you are still saying that we should have charged them and kicked off....dear oh dear...

Would you also fight one of our fans if they were racist to an opposition player?

Do you think that knocking ten bells out of a racist is going to help the problem?

Do you think it would portray our club in a good light?

Every club has an element of racists/sectarians/hooligans within their fan base...are you going to request that we fight them all?

Your original post regarding this matter was nothing short of moronic...and I don't see any sign of improvement...violence, much like racism...has NOTHING to do with football.

You should have been with the GORGIE BOYS in the 70s mate

You should have been with the GORGIE BOYS in the 70s mate

Doug, please dont start posting garbage glorifying the thuggish behaviour of casuals in the past.

You might think it was big and clever at the time, and ther are certainly a few small minded enough on here to want to revel in it. But I think its safe to assume the majority of fans have grown up beyond that.

Just stick to your muddled nonsense posts, please dont go down that route.

Miller Jambo 60
Is Doug 46 just constantly pished?????

Or a closet stand-up comic - what does the thread title actually mean - brand loyalty in the Baked Beans market is very commendable, but somewhat unrelated to the nature of this thread, no???

No doug is going through a bad time lost my job etc

Hmm, I had decided that doug46 wasn't maybe as big a twonk as I initially thought when I had a run in with him on here a fair while back.

But now that I know he is at the very least 30 years old, it is safe to assume he is an immature, irresposible and highly irritating being who greatly reminds me of the idiots encountered in the early years of high school.

Hmm, I had decided that doug46 wasn't maybe as big a twonk as I initially thought when I had a run in with him on here a fair while back.

But now that I know he is at the very least 30 years old, it is safe to assume he is an immature, irresposible and highly irritating being who greatly reminds me of the idiots encountered in the early years of high school.

I believe he said at some point he was 53?

Miller Jambo 60

big talk mate

big talk mate

No big talk from me, just calling it how I see it.

Do yourself a favour and try to avoid proving me right.

Ahhhhh it's nice to be vindicated, and that people agree that Doug may appear to be a harmless uneducated buffoon...but in reality, is the kind of person that encourages violence at football...mind you, he has been to prison so he is well 'ard.

Doug I know this may be difficult for you to comprehend...but football casuals are ****...simple as that. They use the game to justify their violence...they are nothing short of pathetic.

I feel sorry for you if thats the kind of person you are, or have been...which is pretty much evident in your posts.

Miller Jambo 60
Ahhhhh it's nice to be vindicated, and that people agree that Doug may appear to be a harmless uneducated buffoon...but in reality, is the kind of person that encourages violence at football...mind you, he has been to prison so he is well 'ard.

Doug I know this may be difficult for you to comprehend...but football casuals are ****...simple as that. They use the game to justify their violence...they are nothing short of pathetic.

I feel sorry for you if thats the kind of person you are, or have been...which is pretty much evident in your posts.

BYE BYE SAP

BYE BYE SAP

Going somewhere are you Doug?? Off on holiday on her majesties pleasure??? Butlins????

'sap' Hmmmmm Doug the Internet 'Hardman' who comes across as having less brains than a pile of pig poo...

BYE BYE SAP

Going somewhere are you Doug?? Off on holiday on her majesties pleasure??? Butlins????

'sap' Hmmmmm Doug the Internet 'Hardman' who comes across as having less brains that a pile of pig poo...

Now now kids...

Balls!!! I'm going to rebel abainst your tyrannical rules by pulling the badges off the front of cars, wearing my hair in an EMO style and drinking cider down the park...;)

Archived