HEINZ BEANS A DOING

Miller Jambo 60

chester copperpot
Sorry hobos but the JTs are going to destroy you on saturday can you sell any more players:):):):):)

You need to stay off the sauce a while Doug.

Entertaining nonetheless.

Everybody loves Baz
Sorry hobos but the JTs are going to destroy you on saturday can you sell any more players:):):):):)

Honestly, i give up ??

Miller Jambo 60

QUOTE=andy68hearts;4351]You need to stay off the sauce a while Doug.

Entertaining nonetheless.

Still me mate a gorgie boy through out and mines a cider:p

alwaysthereinspirit
57 - 1 if that Lithu clowns in goal :)

A #obo making fun of another teams goalie. That's first.

Miller Jambo 60
A #obo making fun of another teams goalie. That's first.

Good one bud that shower have not had a keeper since GORAM we are well advanced on the keeper stakes.

And im not pished if i was my prob.

DOUGSTER

Good one bud that shower have not had a keeper since GORAM we are well advanced on the keeper stakes.

DOUGSTER

Budgie was a ****in legend!

Talking about ****e keepers, Tony Caigs in goals for Gretna the night :eek:

DOUGSTER

What?

Miller Jambo 60
What?

Just showed my 2 boys your pic mmm are you for real mate are you a doc or a wind up merchant

scottish_chicP

Why would you say sorry for that?!

Miller Jambo 60

oQUOTE=TheBoomTownRat;4966]Gaun yersel Doug.

FTH.

some people get in your face mind you he is brains and im sick off listening to nobodies like him

Miller Jambo 60

UOTE=RockyBalboa;4871]Budgie was a ****in legend!

RB you have more brains than some of the hearts fans on this site.

BUT we will win on Saturday:)

UOTE=RockyBalboa']Budgie was a ****in legend!

RB you have more brains than some of the hearts fans on this site.

BUT we will win on Saturday:)

Unfortunately I agree :eek:

What??!! he is the bloke fae Thunderbirds???!! nahhhh surely not!!!

Who knows? But he has contributed a hell of a lot more to this site than you have.

:)

True Boomtown...much like yourself...I mean, I can only but dream of contributing a pittance of what you have...every hour, of every day on this site.

I can but dream I suppose...but I fear I may not have the sheer intellectual artistry, to attain such an ascendancy to greatness as you have...your my hero. Do you get a badge for being a better fan then? What do I need to do to get one ohhhh wise one??!?!

What am I thinking?!?!? I am listing to a man who has christened himself after one of the lamest bands in the history of music! Baws to that...

True Boomtown...much like yourself...I mean, I can only but dream of contributing a pittance of what you have...every hour, of every day on this site.

I can but dream I suppose...but I fear I may not have the sheer intellectual artistry, to attain such an ascendancy to greatness as you have...your my hero. Do you get a badge for being a better fan then? What do I need to do to get one ohhhh wise one??!?!

What am I thinking?!?!? I am listing to a man who has christened himself after one of the lamest bands in the history of music! Baws to that...

1) Every hour of every day? Not quite.

2) I'm not a better fan than anyone on here or otherwise. Neither are you, So stop acting like such a knob with regards to Doug46. Thank you.

3) My Nom de plume has nothing to do with Sir Bob Geldof or me not liking Mondays.

Goodnight.

1.Goodnight?? Does that mean the conversation ends because you say so?? methinks not...quite arrogant are we not?

2.I am cussing Doug after his idiotic post from a couple of days ago, attempting to insinuate that we as Hearts fans should have attacked the Motherwell fans for booing Jose...completely moronic, and it would appear that you feel applauding someone for spouting gibberish is in some way amusing...either that, or your are encouraging him to continue to make a coal pit of himself which isn't exactly very honorable now is it?

3. I just thought I would do point three, as you had three points...and I wanted to be like you.

4. Now I am just being a smart:movethatass:

5. Ok...I have taken it too far :)

Miller Jambo 60
1) Every hour of every day? Not quite.

2) I'm not a better fan than anyone on here or otherwise. Neither are you, So stop acting like such a knob with regards to Doug46. Thank you.

3) My Nom de plume has nothing to do with Sir Bob Geldof or me not liking Mondays.

Goodnight.

THANKs boomtown and the well fans are RACIST like SCOTLAND AND our man KINGSTON they are muppets biggoted kak

THANKs boomtown and the well fans are RACIST like SCOTLAND AND our man KINGSTON they are muppets biggoted kak

:thumb:

So Doug...because a section of the Motherwell fans are racist, you are still saying that we should have charged them and kicked off....dear oh dear...

Would you also fight one of our fans if they were racist to an opposition player?

Do you think that knocking ten bells out of a racist is going to help the problem?

Do you think it would portray our club in a good light?

Every club has an element of racists/sectarians/hooligans within their fan base...are you going to request that we fight them all?

Your original post regarding this matter was nothing short of moronic...and I don't see any sign of improvement...violence, much like racism...has NOTHING to do with football.

Who knows? But he has contributed a hell of a lot more to this site than you have.

:)

Most of it uncomprehensible p!sh.

So Doug...because a section of the Motherwell fans are racist, you are still saying that we should have charged them and kicked off....dear oh dear...

Would you also fight one of our fans if they were racist to an opposition player?

Do you think that knocking ten bells out of a racist is going to help the problem?

Do you think it would portray our club in a good light?

Every club has an element of racists/sectarians/hooligans within their fan base...are you going to request that we fight them all?

Your original post regarding this matter was nothing short of moronic...and I don't see any sign of improvement...violence, much like racism...has NOTHING to do with football.

I'm not sure what your problem with doug is. His posts may not always make sense but at least they are usually entertaining. Think you should lighten up.

Most of it uncomprehensible p!sh.

Might just be me but i understand and usually agree with most of what he says. He speaks Jambo!!! FTH

I have a problem when someone seriously suggests that we should fight another set of fans...no matter what the reason is...

Just because its a 'faceless' internet forum, people feel like they can spout nonsensical opinions that they would never normally express...or take on different characteristics to who they actually are...

Or, and potentially the most aggrevating one...they say the most inflammatory/controversial opinions they can to provoke a reaction...

If you post an opinion, then you should be prepared to have other people critique it...and not throw your toys out the pram when people disagree with what you have said.

Most of it incomprehensible p!sh.

100% agree.

His postings are bizarre and in my view less than entertaining; however most people seem to love encouraging him for their own amusement.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Hold on a minute lads.

I'm still trying to work out what the feck the title means?!

100% agree.

His postings are bizarre and in my view less than entertaining; however most people seem to love encouraging him for their own amusement.

I think youv got it spot on, and have been pretty much the first to say/admitt it.

I think the joke is wearing thin now though huh.

Hold on a minute lads.

I'm still trying to work out what the feck the title means?!

I assumed it was some sort of play on "Hibees".

It was funny when doug wasn't self aware.

Classic, old-school Doug is best. He's too commercial these days...and his fifteen minutes are just about...over.

Hehe, legend. One of the kids I teach came out with "I dislike Hibs" the other day, then had to deal with me laughing my a** off for the rest of the lesson. Doug should compile a book of quotes....

I think youv got it spot on, and have been pretty much the first to say/admitt it.

I think the joke is wearing thin now though huh.

Why read it if it upsets you...

Oh and well done on being the first.

Gaun yersel Doug.

FTH.

Mate, I know that doug is someone you have a lot of time for, but to have him as your avatar is taking things way too far...

Why read it if it upsets you...

Oh and well done on being the first.

Youv lost me.

Whats supposed to upset me? and how would i know if it would or not before I've read it?

Archived