Hearts players as drinks

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

A bit of fun for Friday afternoon, lets here your suggestions for Hearts players as drinks.

Mine would be Zalikus as a cheap russian vodka, most of the time does the job its supposed to but every so often its effects can leave you with a shocking headache.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Elliot would be Smirnoff Ice or Blue WKD.

Purely because it's only poofs that drink them.

Elliot would be Smirnoff Ice or Blue WKD.

Purely because it's only poofs that drink them.

Good minds think alike :laugh:

Stewart would be Sparkling Wine thinks it's something fancy like Champagne but in fact just leaves a bad taste in the mouth

Think Ross County's new signing would be Ginger Beer * :rolleyes:

* allegedly

jamboinglasgow

Michael Stewart - Irn Bru

Orange, Scottish and starts off being really nice but as it goes on it just isn't as good as the first taste.

Michael Stewart would definitely be a bottle of CAVA

Stupid people think its just as good as a decent bottle of Champagne when most people can actually see its a limited cheap option.

Charlie-Brown

Robbie Neilson is a pint of 'slops' - been hanging about in the tray for ages but some people have acquired a taste for it. :laugh:

Makela would be....ummmm...Water

;)

..yes, yes before anyone says, he isn't actually a Hearts player anymore

Hibernian would be a 2litre bottle of Happy Shopper Lime-ade.

Cheap, nasty, green, slightly fruity and without much fizz.

Michael Stewart would definitely be a bottle of CAVA

Stupid people think its just as good as a decent bottle of Champagne when most people can actually see its a limited cheap option.

Excellent choice as cava CAN be a good alternative to champers, which like Stewart, seems to be a bone of contention amongst posters (and not all "stupid").! :tongue:

Carl Weathers
Hibernian would be a 2litre bottle of Happy Shopper Lime-ade.

Cheap, nasty, green, slightly fruity and without much fizz.

Hibs would be anything that is sh*te in a cup!

Excellent choice as cava CAN be a good alternative to champers, which like Stewart, seems to be a bone of contention amongst posters (and not all "stupid").! :tongue:

Boris i refuse to believe a man of your tastes is a CAVA drinker sorry i refuse im putting that post down to someone stupid stealing your keyboard :laugh:

I'm ok about not winning the wee cup in 108 years.

Do any of you guys post on Pieandbovril?

Eh?!

Edit: Woops signed on my mates laptop and forgot he had a sign on now- meant to post as LoveoftheGame

Boris i refuse to believe a man of your tastes is a CAVA drinker sorry i refuse im putting that post down to someone stupid stealing your keyboard :laugh:

Whilst being no stranger to Champagne, I would also recommend the delights of (quality) cava.

If you were referring to the ?4.99 Somerfields own, which isn't bad but no sustitute for Champagne, then fair enough, but there are some good examples of Cava out there.

loveofthegame
Excellent first post

GC

Haha like I said when i edited, I meant to post from my username but on a non-posting mates laptop. Whoops. Still don't have a clue what 12345 is on about!

Haha like I said when i edited, I meant to post from my username but on a non-posting mates laptop. Whoops. Still don't have a clue what 12345 is on about!

Pie And Bovril.Its scottish football forum.

Whilst being no stranger to Champagne, I would also recommend the delights of (quality) cava.

If you were referring to the ?4.99 Somerfields own, which isn't bad but no sustitute for Champagne, then fair enough, but there are some good examples of Cava out there.

cheap cava is rank, but so is cheap champagne. if you get a good bottle of cava, or other french sparkly, i'm sure it would beat most champagnes of the same price

Edit: so maybe christos karipidis could be a good bottle of Cava, we've just realised it's good value for money

The Wicker Man

Csaba a good German beer - full of froth but you can't help lap it up

Goncalves - a lager made by 'Ushers' not too bad but a flat head

Hahaha.... some of these are pure class.

Elliot - Half-Lager-Shandy

Obua - Large-Pint-of-Pish

Fyssas - Finest-Classiest-Smoothest-Malt-Whisky

Bruno - Is there a drink which symbolises pure class, but which gets removed prematurely for no apparent reason?

Archived