ELVIS

hhjambo

I log off for 10 minutes and find that a mass irony bypass has taken place.

Those who have risen to the bait, step back and you will find that some posters are having a rise out of the usual crew (the infamous tag team).

I log off for 10 minutes and find that a mass irony bypass has taken place.

Those who have risen to the bait, step back and you will find that some posters are having a rise out of the usual crew (the infamous tag team).

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:laugh:

The guys on here calling him a judas and saying he was tryin to get a move away the whole time, are you guys actually under the illusion that all the players in the world want to come to hearts and play their intire career here. No because beleive it or not, Hearts are not like Man U, Barca, Inter etc. Every football dreams of playing for a club the next step up.

Fact is that football isnt a sport anymore its a business. Everyone wants to be high up and being paid well. My god, Pressley wanted to move to a bigger club to better himself and progress his career. Get a grip he was brilliant for a the club and acheived alot with us, lay off him a bit

I don't believe for one minute he tried to get a move to Celtic, he wasn't contracted to Hearts, he was free to go wherever he wanted, if Celtic made him the best offer, he was entitled to sign for them, even though they are total sc m with a wee Hibby nyaf as their manager (wouldn't surprise me if Strachan signed him just to wind Hearts and the fans up!), he got a decent wage and a championship medal while he was there.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Yes it won't be long til the bigotts that hate him'll be on this thread. We all agree that he shouldn't have done what he did but he really would be hated if he came anywhere the Hearts fans that day, simple fact is..he didn't, time the bigotts got a grip and moved on. No doubt he'll get a few jeers when he has the ball from the short memory brigade. Anyway, he's far too professional to let that bother him.

Oh yes, of course. I was hurt by Elvis' actions that day, and yes I still think he owes us an apology. I forgot that means I automatically hate all Catholics, thanks for reminding me!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It's been a good days fishing for Tucks. :laugh:

MickS.jpg

We're going to need a bigger boat.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

I said on EEN earlier he probably wouldnt have thumped his chest if he hadn't been given uncalled for abuse the whole game.

Vlad is the one we should boo.

Long live the king, he must be proud that his lovechild is our new skipper

"I will always enjoy going back there."

I can guarantee you Jhudas Presslhey will not feel this way after Saturday's visit. The slimy weasely scrote will be getting dog's abuse, and rightly so. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jhudas GTF :mad: :mad:

Oh yes, of course. I was hurt by Elvis' actions that day, and yes I still think he owes us an apology. I forgot that means I automatically hate all Catholics, thanks for reminding me!

And the fact that it was Celtic he signed for has nothing to do with why the anti-Pressley brigade hate him so much! Had he signed for someone else and did the same thing, would he still be hated as much or would it have been forgotten about by now? I think i know the answer to that one like!!

I can guarantee you Jhudas Presslhey will not feel this way after Saturday's visit. The slimy weasely scrote will be getting dog's abuse, and rightly so. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Why will you be at the game, or will you be at Ibrox tossing yourself off? :mw_rolleyes:

mod edit

However, and in reference to my first post on this thread, I don't think this chap is taking the rise out of anyone! :laugh:

Fine Scottish Wine
Why will you be at the game, or will you be at Ibrox tossing yourself off? :mw_rolleyes:

Rangers are away at Forfar on Sunday, so i guess it is possible to attend both.:mw_rolleyes:

I think the answer to that is "blue is the colour" (tries to tell us thats aimed at Chelsea....aye..right then!)

It must have taken you ages to think that one up. It's a real rib-tickler and has really put me in my place. :mw_rolleyes:

I said on EEN earlier he probably wouldnt have thumped his chest if he hadn't been given uncalled for abuse the whole game.

Vlad is the one we should boo.

Long live the king, he must be proud that his lovechild is our new skipper

really?

if it was compulsory to boo someone and you had to make a choice between the two, you would rather boo the person solely responsible for the fact that the club is still based at tynecastle and actually still in business.

seems a bit odd, but each to their own.

Oh ma sides. How will he hear ten or fifteen folk abusing him

85 or 90 per cent of the Hearts fans will give him abuse. Fact.

It'll be from a minority at least...

85 or 90 per cent of the Hearts fans will give him abuse. Fact.

You don't half talk some pash!!! It won't be 85-90% , more like 85-90 folk, probably the Robbos bar contingent!

It must have taken you ages to think that one up. It's a real rib-tickler and has really put me in my place. :mw_rolleyes:

You'll be gutted your girlfriend isnae here to Jump in and say..."You tell them TheRapist, Darlin, You're sooooo cool, 1690 ya bassa's"...:tongue:

Don't worry she'll be back soon!! Until then you can sit and pick yir ain erse...eh!! :laugh:

Can't WAIT to cheer Steven onto the Park on Saturday, got my ticket!!! :)

You'll be gutted your girlfriend isnae here to Jump in and say..."You tell them TheRapist, Darlin, You're sooooo cool, 1690 ya bassa's"...:tongue:

Don't worry she'll be back soon!! Until then you can sit and pick yir ain erse...eh!! :laugh:

Have you ever thought of doing any script writing for comedy shows? Honestly, the standard of some of the postings on here is cringeworthy. :o :o

Yeah, just like they did at Robbie's testimonial

The stadium was much less than half full for that, the key reason being Jhudas Presslhey's presence.

Archived