What news of the Lesser spotted Tullberg?

CBjambo

Is he still with us?

Is he back from his reccuperation?

Is he another wage thief?

We could use him in the second half of the season so does anyone know anything?

He was back in Denmark recuperating and as far as I know still is.

Csaba was quoted as saying there appears to be concerns about his progress and that he thought the loan might be terminated. It hasnt so far, however, given he isnt even back training at Riccarton yet I would be quite surprised if we see him play another game.

He was back in Denmark recuperating and as far as I know still is.

Csaba was quoted as saying there appears to be concerns about his progress and that he thought the loan might be terminated. It hasnt so far, however, given he isnt even back training at Riccarton yet I would be quite surprised if we see him play another game.

Do we really want to see him again? thats the question.

Another in a long list of players with glass legs, stealing wages from the club.

Another in a long list of players with glass legs, stealing wages from the club.

Who knows, we havent seen enough of him to know if he has anything to offer.

Tbh we should never have signed him and we are as culpable as he is in all this, although, csabas comments recently have suggested we think he is throwing a sickie now.

Personally I would have hoped if this was the case we would have cancelled the loan before the window closed and brought in a replacement.

The fact we didnt suggests Csaba and co expect him back soon.

Tbh we should never have signed him and we are as culpable as he is in all this, although, csabas comments recently have suggested we think he is throwing a sickie now.

Personally I would have hoped if this was the case we would have cancelled the loan before the window closed and brought in a replacement.

Could we have cancelled his loan or are we stuck with him until the end of the season?

Could we have cancelled his loan or are we stuck with him until the end of the season?

Csaba certainly suggested that we were looking at cancelling the loan.

I find myself agreeing with you for once :eek:

Tullberg was Csaba's signing so he must have seen something in him i would like to think.

Agree though think the best thing for all concerned would have been to cut loose, injured pre-season when we got him and hardly kicked a ball, has he actually played 90mins of football for us yet? there could be a player there but not for us i don't think

BlackhallJambo

Having just read Dalry jambo`s interesting theory as to how Romanov has hatched a master plan to make him wealthy and Hearts debt free. I can`t understand why Romanov does not have an escape clause to punt Tullberg back to Reggina or if so why we are not exercising it.

As a Serie A player his wages wiill be around 10 k a week and by my reckoning that`s around ?280k wasted so far. Os it part of Romanov` wierd and wonderful scheme of tax avoidance. Personally I will settle for plain old incompetence

Having just read Dalry jambo`s interesting theory as to how Romanov has hatched a master plan to make him wealthy and Hearts debt free. I can`t understand why Romanov does not have an escape clause to punt Tullberg back to Reggina or if so why we are not exercising it.

As a Serie A player his wages wiill be around 10 k a week and by my reckoning that`s around ?280k wasted so far. Os it part of Romanov` wierd and wonderful scheme of tax avoidance. Personally I will settle for plain old incompetence

TBF there will be tax avoidence going on it is not illegal and every business does it, thats what accountants are there for, to tell you how to avoid paying tax legally.

As for Tulberg, can see where your coming from with the wasted money etc, it hardly fits into the scenario cast on the other thread, and would agree incompetance being the issue.

Mr Brightside

As a Serie A player his wages wiill be around 10 k a week and by my reckoning that`s around ?280k wasted so far.

Why does everyone assume we are paying wages for him.

We might not be paying a penny in wages for him, perhaps Reggina were hoping he would expsoure to the British market and a transfer fee at the end of the season.

We might not be paying a penny in wages for him, perhaps Reggina were hoping he would expsoure to the British market and a transfer fee at the end of the season.

Because real life is not like Footy manager.

We maybe won't be paying all his wages but there is no chance Reggina gave us him without us either picking up a heavy chunk of his wages and/or paying a significant fee for the loan.

BlackhallJambo
TBF there will be tax avoidence going on it is not illegal and every business does it, thats what accountants are there for, to tell you how to avoid paying tax legally.

As for Tulberg, can see where your coming from with the wasted money etc, it hardly fits into the scenario cast on the other thread, and would agree incompetance being the issue.

The paradox that is Romanov. Forward thinking entrepreneur to bungling incompetent in a flash.

Could be a new phrase in the dictionary "Romanoved" Flashes of brilliance quickly followed by almighty ****** up. Eg Yes I have just sold my best player for a good price in a difficult financial market but forgot that i wouldn`t have enough time to sign a replacement or a striker because hadn`t planned that this might happen. Doh!

Exactly;)

Is he still with us?

Is he back from his reccuperation?

Is he another wage thief?

We could use him in the second half of the season so does anyone know anything?

A little bird told me a couple of months ago that he has a back problem and neither Hearts or his parent club were prepared to pay for the required operation to fix it.

Unsure as to how true this is but apparently Mike is not happy as he would have expected one or other or both to help him, but sadly not.

Has anyone else any info on this?

Yeah, most loan deals involve the original club continuing to pay at least part of the players wages.

BlackhallJambo

Irrespective of the funding whether it be 100%,80:20, 50:50 the guy is not contributing so send him back.I wonder who is picking up the tab for treatment, flights etc

A little bird told me a couple of months ago that he has a back problem and neither Hearts or his parent club were prepared to pay for the required operation to fix it.

Unsure as to how true this is but apparently Mike is not happy as he would have expected one or other or both to help him, but sadly not.

Has anyone else any info on this?

Don't know anything about Tullbergs personal situation, however broadly speaking, I would imagine it would be the responsibility of the club he is contracted to, in this case Regina. He was already injured when we looked to get him anyway, so i can't see how Hearts should be liable in any way for his medical expenses. Could be wrong of course.

After the thousands we spent on the wage thiefs pinigol and beslija is it any wonder we are refusing to pay medical expenses for a player we don't even own.

ginger jambo98
Don't know anything about Tullbergs personal situation, however broadly speaking, I would imagine it would be the responsibility of the club he is contracted to, in this case Regina. He was already injured when we looked to get him anyway, so i can't see how Hearts should be liable in any way for his medical expenses. Could be wrong of course.

After the thousands we spent on the wage thiefs pinigol and beslija is it any wonder we are refusing to pay medical expenses for a player we don't even own.

I thought all ops etc were covered by insurance these days ??

Marmeladent?rtchen

Has anyone got a stat about how many minutes are number 9 shirt has been used in the last 3 seasons!!!

Not that it will provide any usefull information,,,,

If you dont know just guess!

Im going for 999 minutes!!

Jambo, Goodbye

He had pratically no history of injury before this current one, it would be unfair to call him a wage thief, it's not as if he'll be enjoying his stint on the sidelines, any football player would rather play than...

Csaba can't be blamed either, you really would need a set of crystal balls to know that this was gonna happen :mad:

We just seem to be unlucky when it comes to these things :mad:

Toxteth O'Grady

We just seem to be unlucky when it comes to these things :mad:

I don't agree, he was already injured when he was signed, that is stupid not unlucky

Because real life is not like Footy manager.

We maybe won't be paying all his wages but there is no chance Reggina gave us him without us either picking up a heavy chunk of his wages and/or paying a significant fee for the loan.

Just out of interest,

How many professional football players loan deals in "real life" have you been involved in?

If your answer is "none", how do you explain the "no chance" comment?

Waste of space.

Hopefully something we will not repeat - Pinilla was bad enough. At least, he gave some entertainment in the games we saw him in.

To pick up on a few comments on a number of threads. He does not, as far as I am aware, have any problem with his back. He "hopes" to be back in around two weeks. His condition is a serious one and developed during his stay at Hearts, it was not some thing he "arrived" with.

Archived