Unbeaten runs between city rivals?

Hearts Heritage

Frankenstein Jambo.

Yet another humiliation the hobos have to live with. Please post this on hibs.net. I would but they banned me.

"What's the longest unbeaten run of any club against their city (or otherwise local) rivals in official matches?"

Hearts were unbeaten against their city rivals Hibernian for 22 games during that period, starting with a 1-0 victory at Tynecastle at the start of the 1989-90 season and not ending until August 1994.

Ah ... absolute bliss!!!:D

:mw_rolleyes:

:108years:

:108years: :108years::108years: World famous for not winning a trophy and world famous for their pathetic derby record. Please someone post BOTH articles on tards.net to see the reaction. You almost feel sorry for them.

The run actually started with a 2-1 win towards the end of season 88/89; some 20 years ago now.

Scorers:

Houchen

Bannon

Robertson

Robbo's winner began with a great pass and move interchange between Ferguson, Bannon and Tosh. Robbo stated after game that his injury at Newcastle had caused one of his legs to grow longer than the other.

Buffalo Bill

Walter Bishop
The run actually started with a 2-1 win towards the end of season 88/89; some 20 years ago now.

Scorers:

Houchen

Bannon

Robertson

Robbo's winner began with a great pass and move interchange between Ferguson, Bannon and Tosh. Robbo stated after game that his injury at Newcastle had caused one of his legs to grow longer than the other.

Buffalo Bill

Remember the game well!! Was it not around 82 mins, Robbo 6 yards out completely missed a header it broke off o hobo straight to the king who slammed it past the keeper and into the net!!! Robbo was back!

Remember the game well!! Was it not around 82 mins, Robbo 6 yards out completely missed a header it broke off o hobo straight to the king who slammed it past the keeper and into the net!!! Robbo was back!

81 or 82 mins, yes.

On the '22 in a row' and '90 goals' video/DVD, more than a few inflatable bananas can be seen on the terraces, in keeping with the times.

Buffalo Bill

81 or 82 mins, yes.

On the '22 in a row' and '90 goals' video/DVD, more than a few inflatable bananas can be seen on the terraces, in keeping with the times.

Buffalo Bill

It was April 1st. I remember it well as I was going to my mate's 21st birthday party straight after. He's a Hobo, it was his actual birthday, and he was at the match. :laugh: One of his brothers refused to speak to me all night!! Well worth it!!!

It was April 1st. I remember it well as I was going to my mate's 21st birthday party straight after. He's a Hobo, it was his actual birthday, and he was at the match. :laugh: One of his brothers refused to speak to me all night!! Well worth it!!!

My 21st birthday party took place the day the run ended.

:mad:

Buffalo Bill

WorldChampions1902

Brilliant. Last week we had Canadian Newspapers publishing the Hobbits woeful SC record under the heading "Losers Inc." and now the Guardian puts the boot in with the 22-in-a-row!

What next I wonder..............? A Times Exclusive on The Hobbits attempts at forming the first "Batchelors Only" Supporters Club?? :D

King of the North

just emailed them this...

Chaps

Delighted with your mention of Hearts unbeaten run against Hibernian in today?s 'The knowledge'.

Can you confirm for me that as well as having enjoyed several streaks of dominance like this, we also in fact have the best head to head record in any major UK derby.

We have won 130 competitive games, there have been 85 draws and 83 Hibs wins.

I can?t think of another club that so consistently wins major local derbies, and would be intrigued to know if there were any more one-sided derby fixtures in the world.

I have heard that only the Steaua/Dinamo derby in Bucharest is more one-sided, historically ? would love a definite answer,

Yours truly,

Scorers:

Houchen

Bannon

Robertson

Buffalo Bill

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/video/1989040102.html

That's me in The Shed that Robbo is running to:laugh:

My 21st birthday party took place the day the run ended.

:mad:

Buffalo Bill

We got beaten on my 21st too. 3-2 at home from St Johnstone. Took me a long time to forgive Hearts for that one!

Archived