tullberg

garethjambo

We still have this lad until may don't we? Let's hope he gets fit soon and shows us that he is a good striker.

Don't hold your breath mate

I'm happy with the rest of the team to be honest. I know folk say "oh well, we didn't get a replacement for Berra in" yes, a pain, but we have cover there.

Plenty of midfielders.

So it's all resting on Tullberg to get fit!

We still have this lad until may don't we? Let's hope he gets fit soon and shows us that he is a good striker.

Most likely a lost cause, unfortunately.

we have his registration until the end of the season but i don't think we've ever actually had the player as such. i think we briefly saw him as he passed GO and collected several tens of thousands of pounds. he's currently in JAIL and wont get out until he rolls a double 6.... but he's only got one dice.

Was he not released? :eek:

I'm happy with the rest of the team to be honest. I know folk say "oh well, we didn't get a replacement for Berra in" yes, a pain, but we have cover there.

Plenty of midfielders.

So it's all resting on Tullberg to get fit!

seems Vlad and the committee are as well, complete waste of money but another in a long list since Vlads arrival :mad:

Archived