Ra Offishul Inverurie Locos stuffing Motherwell thread.

Praha06

The match looks set to finally go ahead so come on Locos, get into those inbred, smelly, weegie loving west coast junkyville jobless *****.

yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

:)

Can't believe this match will go ahead. A wee postponement one hour before KO?

Surely it wont eh. If i was the Motherwell camp i wouldnt bother even making the trip in the first place. How apt would it be though if they got all the way up there and it was cancelled last minute.

Oh the irony!

Guest S.U.S.S.

That joke of a club should be booted out the cup, if they cant get the game on after a couple of attempts punt them, that said the idiots at murderwell should be docked points for all the games they have called off.

Guest S.U.S.S.
the Loco's resistance lasted 61 seconds!

Thats longer than the pants stay on a burd from motherwell when you get her back to her flat.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Sorry for bumf info but at about 5ish Radio Scotland said the game was off.

I say fair play, at least you come back and admit when your wrong, not like some of the bull**** i heard monkeys on here.

Have some rep (pretending its the old board)

That joke of a club should be booted out the cup, if they cant get the game on after a couple of attempts punt them, that said the idiots at murderwell should be docked points for all the games they have called off.

Give them a break, the weather has been terrible everytime thers a scottish cup game with heaps of frost, what do you want them to do turn on there undersoil heating??

Archived