Hobos Crumbling.

Eggo

The desperate dockers are heading for meltdown:laugh:

Every asset they hold will be gone by 5 o'clock:108years:

But on pumpmagran.net...its us who have the big problems today...so Dashing Boaby Shover exclusively reveals:laugh::laugh::laugh:

One is even posting about there ficticious new stand,why would they need one as there small fan base wouldnt fill it:D

Fletcher looks like he is away.

Sheils already gone. (on loan)

Jones? We'll see :laugh:

Sky Sports said he was going.

Now they're saying Hibs won't sell.

Buffalo Bill

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Just looking at their main page, their equivalent to our "Gullit Lounge" is called the "Greggs Board". Now the whole "Greggs" joke used to feature daily on JKB, have they stolen that from us?!

Miller Jambo 60
Just looking at their main page, their equivalent to our "Gullit Lounge" is called the "Greggs Board". Now the whole "Greggs" joke used to feature daily on JKB, have they stolen that from us?!

Shame they cant steel a Big cup off us:laugh:

But on pumpmagran.net...its us who have the big problems today...so Dashing Boaby Shover exclusively reveals:laugh::laugh::laugh:

One is even posting about there ficticious new stand,why would they need one as there small fan base wouldnt fill it:D

They sure are a complete joke , hope they pulled into a relegation dogfight in the coming weeks , that is all.:108years:

Guest jambomickey

bet you feel daft? they've kept there players and we've done the usual publicity stunt.

Chad Sexington
bet you feel daft? they've kept there players and we've done the usual publicity stunt.

They've kept 2 players who don't want to be there and are now deeply unhappy.

Yup, smart business.

:mw_rolleyes:

Yup, smart business.

Agreed! let them lay in thier own foosty pi$h :D

Guest jambomickey

Yup, smart business.

point is the op said they'd sell them by 5pm! we done the usual publicity stunt so the laugh is on us.

Nucky Thompson
Have they? Cyclops is away and Forrest can still complete the Giraffe deal because the deadline is going on later for English teams. Fletcher has also spat the dummy out big style:108years: What was our publicity stunt again?

will be interesting to see how the giraffe and fletcheskillson get on now. will they buckle down and play for their manager or will they behave like babies and get left out the team?? i hate the leith vermin but it is an interesting situation, one I cannot think of a recent Hearts player being in????.:108years::108years:

Guest jambomickey
Have they? Cyclops is away and Forrest can still complete the Giraffe deal because the deadline is going on later for English teams. Fletcher has also spat the dummy out big style:108years: What was our publicity stunt again?

being linked with player after player and signing none.

point is the op said they'd sell them by 5pm! we done the usual publicity stunt so the laugh is on us.

What publicity stunt?:mw_confused: Csaba mentioned he would like a couple of players but was upto the board to sanction them-'Nothing promised'

He also mentioned movement with the squad would probably be in the summer where he can downsize the squad/get players he wants in.

Personally I would have loved to see a striker/experienced defender come in however not to unhappy as the window could have been a hell of a lot worse.

Time to take a step forward David Templeton/Gary Glen/Callum Elliot for a place up front and guys like McGowan/Brown/Thomson for a place at the back

:)

Guest jambomickey
What publicity stunt?:mw_confused: Csaba mentioned he would like a couple of players but was upto the board to sanction them-'Nothing promised'

He also mentioned movement with the squad would probably be in the summer where he can downsize the squad/get players he wants in.

Personally I would have loved to see a striker/experienced defender come in however not to unhappy as the window could have been a hell of a lot worse.

Time to take a step forward David Templeton/Gary Glen/Callum Elliot for a place up front and guys like McGowan/Brown/Thomson for a place at the back

:)

just continues where we lose our quality players and never replace them ie gordon, webster, pressley, hartley, skacel, bednar, jankauskas, pospisil and now bednar.

Nucky Thompson
being linked with player after player and signing none.
Were you born yesterday? That's how papers sell, they print speculation about players:laugh: We signed Janos Balogh for 200,000 euros though.

just continues where we lose our quality players and never replace them ie gordon, webster, pressley, hartley, skacel, bednar, jankauskas, pospisil and now bednar.

Like everyone else I was looking forward to seeing new quality guys coming in this month- the only saving grace from this window was we only lost one major player albeit for a measly figure(Credit crunch and all that) however the so called fire-sale never materialised.

The summer window will be a telling time for us as it gives Csaba a summer to really clear the decks and a chance to hopefully bring his own guys in.

Here's hoping anyway.

Guest jambomickey
Were you born yesterday? That's how papers sell, they print speculation about players:laugh: We signed Janos Balogh for 200,000 euros though.

boo our manager has been talking to clubs and agents and hasn't been backed by the owner, once again he's pulled the wool over certain hearts fans eyes.

Guest jambomickey
I think we have enough problems of our own without giving a flying **** about what is going on at the Piggery.

spot on! and by the way at least there run in the correct manner.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I think we have enough problems of our own without giving a flying **** about what is going on at the Piggery.

Exactly, the amount of posters creaming over what goes on at hubz.net is unbelievable, yet we call them sad and deluded.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

You throw this phrase out all the time, what do you even mean by it? What has VR gained by (in your eyes) pretending to be interested in players? Do you think we sold a couple of thousand half season tickets on the back of reported interest in the Slovakian defender? Did you go ahead and pre-order a home shirt with his name on the back? Or what?

Not in the slightest,as for your ficticious publicity stunt...what is that meant to mean?

Bet you feel daft now,seeing that no-one knows what your gibbering about:)

Dr Ian Malcolm

Must be from Peebl.....etc.

Standards are slipping.

In all seriousness, I presume he means Berra.

Not in the slightest,as for your ficticious publicity stunt...what is that meant to mean?

Bet you feel daft now,seeing that no-one knows what your gibbering about:)

Ficticious publicity stunt - promise signings that again don't materialise.

The hobos have at least kept their better players (that you were so sure were leaving) - albeit until the next window opens when they will sell for decent cash.

It's great laughing at them crumbling, until you realise that they aren't!

Who feels stupid?

D.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

The hobos have at least kept their better players (that you were so sure were leaving) - albeit until the next window opens when they will sell for decent cash.

Who feels stupid?

D.

Can you maybe answer the question that I asked jambomickey regarding that phrase? It's just that he doesn't seem to know what he means by it, perhaps you do?

Ficticious publicity stunt -promise signings that again don't materialise. The hobos have at least kept their better players (that you were so sure were leaving) - albeit until the next window opens when they will sell for decent cash.

Who feels stupid

D.

Can you post a link which 'promises' signings, must have missed that one.

Cant laugh at the Hobos crumbling but can laugh like feck that it is :108years: since they won the Scottish Cup :laugh:

How could they possibly knock back ?600,000 for Rob Jones? The guy is utter crap. Now that I think about it, why did Notts Forest offer that money for him?

Who feels stupid?

D.

Can you give me just one name he promised to sign...yes,just the one:mw_rolleyes:

And that will prove that im totally stupid:mw_rolleyes:

And yes it is great to see your team struggle as they have done for years now in comparison to my team:tongue:

Who feels stupid?

D.

Do one nobhob!

Who feels stupid?

D.

Oops nearly forgot...can I have my hook back?:108years:

Who feels stupid?

D.

Tick Tock muppet :108years:

I think they'll seriously regret turning down that money for Jones and as the credit crunch bites they will struggle to get more for Feltchinho.

Your posts continue to have more than a whiff of hobo about them. :108years:

I think they'll seriously regret turning down that money for Jones and as the credit crunch bites they will struggle to get more for Feltchinho.

I think that is a good point! They have probably/hopefully recieved the two highest bids they will ever get for these two players and will probably regret it in the summer when they sell them on for less! Is keeping two unhappy players to help them challenge for the top six really better than a reported?3.6m??

I wonder if the Hibs fans will boo Fletcher now - he basically said he wants to be at Celtic! :laugh:

Ron Atkinsons Microphone

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Fine Scottish Wine

Yes, because they have been vastly improved by the likes of Johansson and Szamotulski while ignoring the money for Fletcher which could have paid for a fair amount of their proposed "stand". :mw_rolleyes:

Just out of interest what happened to the great Hibs philosophy of young scottish players, 10 players Hibs have brought in this season and only one is Scottish.:eek:

But never mind, if being "run in the correct manner" means struggling to stay in the top six, then long may they be run that way.:108years:

chester copperpot

I say fair play to the Hobo's for rejecting the Cellick's offer.

Even though they should've bitten off their hand for that amount, I kind of admire them for rejecting it.

I also liked the quote from someone I read earlier today that said it would've been more acceptable if it had been a premiership team, but they could not stand another player heading along the M8.

That's it, I've finished with my love in with them now. :D

Archived