Romanov's next move.....Anyone ?

Sydney from Sydney

Sydney from Sydney

Three years ago his ambition was to field eleven Lithuanians in a maroon jersey. Now he's telling us the future's Scottish with home-grown players coming through the academy. He says selling Berra was good business, and compares it to "having" to let Pressley go for nothing. His jibe at Foulkes and Anderton is consistent with his dislike of anyone involved with the feel good factor around the club a few seasons back when you couldn't buy a ticket for a home game.

Vlad doesn't give a monkeys for Hearts. His first game in over a year, and it coincides with the sale of our captain. Not sure what his strategy is for next season. This season's already one to forget.

Anyone ??

10 Scots and Novikovas. FACT.

Is he the 18/19 yr old Lith striker? Is he injured just now?

He's only 17 and he's fit as a fiddle.

Got a dubious booking on Saturday though, probably because he's a lith.

200milesfromgorgie

i heard Mrs Romanov has become a Championship manager widow and is considering divorce if he dosent stop playing that damn game. She wishes to vist her parents on the weekend but vlad pretended to be i'll and stayed in his jimjams and played the game all day after breakfast and live and kicking had finished. FACT

Three years ago his ambition was to field eleven Lithuanians in a maroon jersey. Now he's telling us the future's Scottish with home-grown players coming through the academy. He says selling Berra was good business, and compares it to "having" to let Pressley go for nothing. His jibe at Foulkes and Anderton is consistent with his dislike of anyone involved with the feel good factor around the club a few seasons back when you couldn't buy a ticket for a home game.

Vlad doesn't give a monkeys for Hearts. His first game in over a year, and it coincides with the sale of our captain. Not sure what his strategy is for next season. This season's already one to forget.Anyone ??

How is this season one to forget?

We are joint 3rd (well 4th on goal difference). We dumped Hibs out the cup.

jamboinglasgow

He is not injured. Played for the U19s at the weekend. Looks a great prospect.

Vlad doesn't give a monkeys for Hearts. His first game in over a year, and it coincides with the sale of our captain. Not sure what his strategy is for next season. This season's already one to forget.

Anyone ??

If you think this season is one to forget, then you surely cannot remember many hearts seasons apart from maybe 2nd place and cup win, due to being unusually good, and last season, due to being unusually bad!

To be fair Romanov always said his plan was to bring through young scots or other players from the youths and to showcase the best Lithuanian prospects just think he's realised there isn't the desired quality in Lithuania so went back to the drawing board.

Nucky Thompson
This season's already one to forget.

Anyone ??

Maybe for the Hobos it is:108years: We're still going for 3rd and have a chance of silverware.

Anyone ??

I despair for non-supporters like you:mad:

It would be quite unfair to indulge in the sort of armchair accountancy that the hobos follow instead of watching football (mind you who can blame them....I mean...Hibs indeed!). I don't doubt Vlad's intensions or ambitions when he bought the club for one minute. Today's climate is very different especially fiscally and the strategy that Laszlo was outlining in the Scotland on Sunday is a very sound one in the current circumstances.

I for one an happier as a jambo than I have been for a while. it looks like at last we have a manager who has his head screwed on and better still, has the confidence of a very eccentric owner. Long may it last!

Anyone ??

Eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a wind up...right?

This season is a season to forget!!! Nonsense we are in the race for 3rd and still have a chance in the BIG cup. Beating Hibs was superb.

VR kept us at Tynecastle and gave us a Scottish Cup win and 2nd place in the leauge in the same season. This was the first time we had achieved both in a very, very long time!

He has made many dreadful mistakes, but overall he saved us from the 'pieman' and has stated he is here for the long haul, unlike some so called supporters.

I do not see any Edinburgh businessman arriving to buy him out.

You need to get a grip on reality!

Are you Dick Dung in disguie?

jamboinglasgow
It would be quite unfair to indulge in the sort of armchair accountancy that the hobos follow instead of watching football (mind you who can blame them....I mean...Hibs indeed!). I don't doubt Vlad's intensions or ambitions when he bought the club for one minute. Today's climate is very different especially fiscally and the strategy that Laszlo was outlining in the Scotland on Sunday is a very sound one in the current circumstances.

I for one an happier as a jambo than I have been for a while. it looks like at last we have a manager who has his head screwed on and better still, has the confidence of a very eccentric owner. Long may it last!

was this article yesterday? do you have a link online for it or what exactly did Laszlo say.

was this article yesterday? do you have a link online for it or what exactly did Laszlo say.

i can't find the article online I'll have to dig out my copy later today

Me too, also.

I must admit to being unaffected either way with the Berra transfer. Especially as Czaba is selecting the team with minimal interference from the highheidyin.

Anyone ??

WTF are you on about?

Not being funny but is he not doing exactly what we've wanted him to do for 3 seasons now. He's stopped fielding Lithuanians for the sake of it, he's talking up the Scottish players through the academy, which is another thing we have been calling for instead of the 'faceless nobodies from Kaunas' (as they are treated on here). Selling Berra WAS good business, like it or not. He's gone, now dry your eyes princess. We need to reduce the debt, another thing that we've been calling for. The money we get from the Berra sale helps us to do that as well as letting a few of the fringe players go, which he has also done. He's also (touch wood) kept his nose out of team affairs to a much greater extent than at any other time in his tenure.

Jesus H Christ, there's just no pleasing some folk eh.

And the bit in bold gives zero credibility to your post BTW. Basic rule of thumb here (and this goes for the rest of your stupid post too) think before typing.

Guest JamboRobbo

same here. Nothing that no striker, no replacement for Berra, and a couple of diddies in from Kaunus at the last minute can't destroy though. :D

same here. Nothing that no striker, no replacement for Berra, and a couple of diddies in from Kaunus at the last minute can't destroy though. :D

If I had a pound for each post you mentioned Kaunas in a detrimental way but gave away a pound for each post you didn't, I would still be very rich.

I expect a couple for KAuans will come, that is how feeder clubs work, but that is not automatcially a bad thing, had we been signing players from any other team that turfed Rangers out the CL we would be laughing.

As long as the players are decent, and preferably a striker and a replacement for Berra I do not care where they come from - I judge players as individuals.

Personally, I'm just glad the man is talking sense at last and long may it continue. I think Csaba has had a lot to do with this change in attitude. Could do without the jibes re Anderton and Foulkes though. Let it go Vlad!

"diddies from Kaunas"........where did you get that idea from? It's a proven strategy, don't you know ;)

Guest JamboRobbo
If I had a pound for each post you mentioned Kaunas in a detrimental way but gave away a pound for each post you didn't, I would still be very rich.

And if I had a pound for every diddy from Kaunus we'd taken, I'd have enough money to buy Zaliukas. :tongue:

I expect a couple for KAuans will come, that is how feeder clubs work, but that is not automatcially a bad thing, had we been signing players from any other team that turfed Rangers out the CL we would be laughing.

We've already taken two this window. that is two more than enough.

As long as the players are decent, and preferably a striker and a replacement for Berra I do not care where they come from - I judge players as individuals.

I don't care where they come from either. I just know full well, based on having seen the other diddies we've had from them, that the chances of a Kaunus player being up to scratch are minimal.

doh!

the article was in the Sunday Times scottish edition yesterday. I cant find an oline version of it (the times don't post all articles online)

Essentially the thread was that Csaba first and foremost believes that as hearts are a Scottish team the core of the players must be Scottish especially from a motivational and style point of view. He mentions that this has been his philosophy in Germany and africa as well. Csaba menitons that Northern european players come next and then only one off from elsewhere. He is very keen to get back to roots and cited some of our youth players (Glen etc) asd bering the real future of the club and where we need to be building.

On the whole it was a positive article. As it is worth reading I will type it out on a new thread

He's only 17 and he's fit as a fiddle.

Got a dubious booking on Saturday though, probably because he's a lith.

Chances of making it?

Anytime soon?

doh!

the article was in the Sunday Times scottish edition yesterday. I cant find an oline version of it (the times don't post all articles online)

Essentially the thread was that Csaba first and foremost believes that as hearts are a Scottish team the core of the players must be Scottish especially from a motivational and style point of view. He mentions that this has been his philosophy in Germany and africa as well. Csaba menitons that Northern european players come next and then only one off from elsewhere. He is very keen to get back to roots and cited some of our youth players (Glen etc) asd bering the real future of the club and where we need to be building.

On the whole it was a positive article. As it is worth reading I will type it out on a new thread

Double doh! the snow must be getting into my heid!

The article was, of course, in Scotland on Sunday by paul Forsyth and it is online - there were a couple of threads about it on here yesterday

here is the link to a thread by Peanut with a link to the article

apologies for the confusion!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42584&highlight=Forsyth

jamboinglasgow
doh!

gutted, I normally buy the sunday times but yesterday couldn't be bothered. What a stupid mistake. These are the articles I love reading from Csaba. It is always good to have people say their future plans for the club.

If your going to type it out thanks very much, cant of been a short article so good effort.

jamboinglasgow
Double doh! the snow must be getting into my heid!

The article was, of course, in Scotland on Sunday by paul Forsyth and it is online - there were a couple of threads about it on here yesterday

here is the link to a thread by Peanut with a link to the article

apologies for the confusion!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42584&highlight=Forsyth

thats ok, at least I have got the article. Thanks for linking that thread, I completely missed it yesterday.

We must be quite relaxed about signing anyone - Csaba is up town shopping with his wife - just saw them going into cruise on George Street.....

We must be quite relaxed about signing anyone - Csaba is up town shopping with his wife - just saw them going into cruise on George Street.....

He doesnt need to be anywhere near the office as other staff take on the paperwork for signings:tongue:

So that cancels your scaremongering theory:D

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a wind up...right?

This season is a season to forget!!! Nonsense we are in the race for 3rd and still have a chance in the BIG cup. Beating Hibs was superb.

VR kept us at Tynecastle and gave us a Scottish Cup win and 2nd place in the leauge in the same season. This was the first time we had achieved both in a very, very long time!

He has made many dreadful mistakes, but overall he saved us from the 'pieman' and has stated he is here for the long haul, unlike some so called supporters.

I do not see any Edinburgh businessman arriving to buy him out.

You need to get a grip on reality!

Are you Dick Dung in disguie?

WTF are you on about?

Not being funny but is he not doing exactly what we've wanted him to do for 3 seasons now. He's stopped fielding Lithuanians for the sake of it, he's talking up the Scottish players through the academy, which is another thing we have been calling for instead of the 'faceless nobodies from Kaunas' (as they are treated on here). Selling Berra WAS good business, like it or not. He's gone, now dry your eyes princess. We need to reduce the debt, another thing that we've been calling for. The money we get from the Berra sale helps us to do that as well as letting a few of the fringe players go, which he has also done. He's also (touch wood) kept his nose out of team affairs to a much greater extent than at any other time in his tenure.

Jesus H Christ, there's just no pleasing some folk eh.

And the bit in bold gives zero credibility to your post BTW. Basic rule of thumb here (and this goes for the rest of your stupid post too) think before typing.

Two very good posts. Stunned to see some positivity on JKB though!

surely he would want to be at Riccartin to shake hands and get a photo with the new striker?

Striker? sniff sniff,yip your a Hobo;)

Archived