Another Supposed Striker Target Gone....

Fife jambo

alwaysthereinspirit

They can have him. Hasn't played all season and probably is a at least 6 weeks from being match fit.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Killen said 3 weeks ago he was ready to leave Celtic and play in the EPL. And then promptly signs for a team 4th from bottom in the Championship. He wont be anywhere near match fitness.

Drylaw Hearts
Killen said 3 weeks ago he was ready to leave Celtic and play in the EPL. And then promptly signs for a team 4th from bottom in the Championship. He wont be anywhere near match fitness.

He hasn't been for over 3 years.

It's funny how the club get criticised for not getting the players that have been rumoured as targets by idiots on message boards and idiots with jobs as journos.

If anyone signs for us it will be a pleasant surprise. Not holding my breath.

It's funny how the club get criticised for not getting the players that have been rumoured as targets by idiots on message boards and idiots with jobs as journos.

If anyone signs for us it will be a pleasant surprise. Not holding my breath.

Who on this thread as criticised the club for not getting players they were rumoured as targets?? answer, no one, it was a statement not a criticism! Some idiots on message boards just like trying to find fault and adopting a 'holier than thou' attitude!

Archived