Mole

Rawrrrrrrr

Anyone know if he has picked up an injury?

Didnt even make the match day squad yesterday for Dunfermline so wondering if he has picked up an injury or was dropped.

Anyone know if he has picked up an injury?

Didnt even make the match day squad yesterday for Dunfermline so wondering if he has picked up an injury or was dropped.

Couldn't care less.

Couldn't care less.

My thoughts exactly.

I would be delighted if he never played for Hearts again.

My thoughts exactly.

I would be delighted if he never played for Hearts again.

Why do things get so personal ? -- if you don't fancy him as a player then fine but stop trying to make it sound so personal -- most of the players are trying their best -- just don't take it out on them if they are not good enough -- they don't pick the team -- a manager does.

None of you would have the balls to tell them to their faces in the same manner you use on a messageboard.

Why do things get so personal ? -- if you don't fancy him as a player then fine but stop trying to make it sound so personal -- most of the players are trying their best -- just don't take it out on them if they are not good enough -- they don't pick the team -- a manager does.

None of you would have the balls to tell them to their faces in the same manner you use on a messageboard.

You have to fear the Mole!!!

Criticising a footballer for being **** is surely professional and not personal abuse? I am not sure about your place of work but at my work we regularly have a go about incompetent colleagues, suppliers, etc

As for telling him he's **** to his face, I might reword it to be a bit less harsh, but I for one wouldnt stand to his face and claim he had robinho shaking in his boots

Criticism is part of being a footballer, Mole gets paid well for what he does and has to expect this as part and parcel of his career.

If he cant cope with a bit of criticism on KB he may as well get his CV handed into Mickey D's now as he wont be going anywere as a footballer if he lets it upset him. Fair enough he doesnt seem to be going anywere anyway.:laugh:

Archived