In the transfer window we need.......(merged threads)

Salvatore's Tash

Guest JamboRobbo

Keep Driver.

Kingston sold or put down. :P

Sign a CH better than Berra.

Sign a striker.

Sign Black.

is what I would hope for.

chester copperpot

Kingston out the door hopefully, I'd accept any fee for that waste of skin.

Nothing else except that CH from Kaunas.

Keep Driver.

Sign a striker.

Sign Black.

Not asking for much :tongue:

Butcher stated 'if I was manager of Inverness, Black wouldn't be in my squad. I wouldn't want players who didn't want to play for me'.

Keep Driver.

Sign a striker.

Sign Black.

That would be ideal JR.

But if no bid comes in for Larry then let's just loan him out to Cowdenbeath. That way Ghana would be able to see him in first team action every week :laugh:

Do any potential players coming into Hearts have to go to Riccarton for medicals?, if so do any JKB members stay nearby so they can give us regular updates on comings and goings- speculation could be quite funny in the last 28 hours and 15 mins :mw_rolleyes:

Guest JamboRobbo
That would be ideal JR.

But if no bid comes in for Larry then let's just loan him out to Cowdenbeath. That way Ghana would be able to see him in first team action every week :laugh:

I imagine the Ghana scouts would be loving the prospect of trips to Central Park, although they might be a bit upset when they realise they ain't in NYC. :laugh:

Do any potential players coming into Hearts have to go to Riccarton for medicals?, if so do any JKB members stay nearby so they can give us regular updates on comings and goings- speculation could be quite funny in the last 28 hours and 15 mins :mw_rolleyes:

Dunno, I'm not sure about Hearts but some clubs send players to private medical clinics for their medicals

I imagine the Ghana scouts would be loving the prospect of trips to Central Park, although they might be a bit upset when they realise they ain't in NYC. :laugh:

Yeah . . I can just see them scrutinising the destination boards looking for Cowdenbeath International

Dunno, I'm not sure about Hearts but some clubs send players to private medical clinics for their medicals

Cheers m8, thought it would be too easy to keep an eye on the comings and going of the one place :laugh:

Butcher stated 'if I was manager of Inverness, Black wouldn't be in my squad. I wouldn't want players who didn't want to play for me'.

He wasn't their manager when he said that though but hopefully he will let him go for a nominal fee.

1.To sign Balogh -- McDonald is not good enough

2. Have Black join now

3. Sign a replacement centre back with a bit of presence

4. Sign that much wanted striker

and if I had another wish get rid of another 2/3 of the first team squad.

Gimme an H...

2. Have Black join now

Agree with all of that but where did that come from?

2. Have Black join now

I think you should have waited 4 hours before drawing your line in the metaphorical sand...

Agree with all of that but where did that come from?

McDonald is simply not good enough -- too small to be a top class goalkeeper and does not have a physical presence either.

I'm not trying to be cruel but for a goalkeeper you need height or if you are not quite tall enough then a bit of physical presence -- he has neither.

Johanes de Silentio

2. Have Black join now

Harsh!

Agree with all of those.

I'd like to see Larry go as well and sign another right midfielder who is better than Miko or Chesney but that's pretty unlikley.

Guest Vanbasten1874

To have any realistic chance of a euro place you our owner has to do the right thing and dig deep to fund four players that we need to secure that spot ,

1. Going by yesterdays shoddy display a replacement for Berra has shot straight to the top of that list and a commanding centre half is now required to stop us going backwards .

2. 2 centre forwards that know the way to goal as evidently Nade and co do not, 'GG' not included , if not why not use Gary from the start because lets face it he cant be any less prolific than Nade ,he is young and he is scottish .

3. Ian black signed right now since it looks like Berra is definately on his way so cant be a problem with funds 100,000 would hardlly break the bank would it .

Like the title says it is your team and a man of your means should have little problem in using a mere drop in the ocean in comparison to the fortunes you have amassed, on the club you claim to have so much affection for ,any thing less then it will be tata to europe for us jambos for another year and how many more .

he is scottish

What does that have to do with anything unless you're a racist? :o

To have any realistic chance of a euro place you our owner has to do the right thing and dig deep to fund four players that we need to secure that spot ,

1. Going by yesterdays shoddy display a replacement for Berra has shot straight to the top of that list and a commanding centre half is now required to stop us going backwards .

2. 2 centre forwards that know the way to goal as evidently Nade and co do not, 'GG' not included , if not why not use Gary from the start because lets face it he cant be any less prolific than Nade ,he is young and he is scottish .

3. Ian black signed right now since it looks like Berra is definately on his way so cant be a problem with funds 100,000 would hardlly break the bank would it .

Like the title says it is your team and a man of your means should have little problem in using a mere drop in the ocean in comparison to the fortunes you have amassed, on the club you claim to have so much affection for ,any thing less then it will be tata to europe for us jambos for another year and how many more .

Like a spoilt kid, you are good at spending someone else?s money...

Guest Vanbasten1874

Heard the term young and scottish being bandied about in recent weeks in regards to the type of player the club would like to bring in and there we go we have one in our very own squad nuff said ,

racist ?why?

Guest Vanbasten1874
Like a spoilt kid, you are good at spending someone else?s money...

No that was my opinion on what i think is required to secure a european spot if we actually have any ambition of europe at all , but heh theres still time until the window closes you never know , i doubt it but you never know ,,

ToadKiller Dog

So are you saying that you expect the current squad as it is to end the season in 6th place at best ? given thats it very likely 5th might get a euro place .

Guest Vanbasten1874
So are you saying that you expect the current squad as it is to end the season in 6th place at best ? given thats it very likely 5th might get a euro place .

With berra now gone , more or less yes ,,

Racist post, imo.

Racist why ?

If a player does the business for Heart of Midlothian FC it doesn't matter what nationality he is. Consequently your mention of Scottishness was completely unnecessary. :mad:

Guest Vanbasten1874
If a player does the business for Heart of Midlothian FC it doesn't matter what nationality he is. Consequently your mention of Scottishness was completely unnecessary. :mad:

So i have to take it the word scottish is a big nono on this site is it , never gets used does it ,,

Slightly on topic I think about transfer moves. Overheard today two guys talking at Tynie just inside the metal gates (before the start of the Fed bash today) that Makela is holding the club to ransom. They were talking about players leaving and Pinilla and Beslija doing the decent thing - there words not mine - but went on about Makela living the life of luxury at Hearts expense and he has the highest game to wage cost of any player at the club. They disappeared and I don't know who the two guys were but they seemd to be pretty clued up, both went in the direction of the carpark behind the Tynie offces.

22hrs till we find out if Vlad has gave Csaba the players he has asked for or if it was a great big red herring.

Grumpy.

It is looking like this will be a very bad transfer window.

Looked okay at one point with Elliot replacing Ksnavicius.

But Berra leaving is terrible news.

Has Laszlo given Romanov a list of 25 unavailable/unaffordable players?

The reason he does not start with GG is because his style of play does not suit the way Csaba wants us to play at the moment.

I believe he feels he does not have good enough players to play a passing game from back to front and therefore feels he needs to have a target man up front which is why he is playing Nade.

We all know he is not a goalscorer but he is a big guy and can hold the ball up well until he gets support.

Perhaps if he is allowed to bring in the players he wants then he will revert to what he says is his favoured formation which is 4-4-2, we will see.

Archived