In the transfer window we need.......(merged threads)

Salvatore's Tash

Salvatore's Tash

It's clear we need to add a defender.

Experience is essential in this position, someone who can come steady the ship. A leader.

I have had it suggested to me that Christian Dailly is one option?? Ticks the experience box. A leader. BUT...with him and Zal pace would be a problem.

Anyone any ideas??

I'll take a stab in the dark and suggest if we sign anybody, it will not be a defender.

We'll have to make do with who we have I reckon.

I've never rated Daily would be a poor signing i'd prefer to give eggy or kari a chance and sign a striker. In typical Hearts fashion trasfer deadline is getting closer I'm hoping we've some targets lined up.

Salvatore's Tash
I'll take a stab in the dark and suggest if we sign anybody, it will not be a defender.

Either Eggert or Zal injured or suspended and then what?? Seems the manager loves Kari in midfield and won't move him. Dare I say Robbie at Centre back?? We need to get someone.

Ogi fae Gorgie

Did Csaba not say he had an immediate replacement at the ready should Berra go. So I will say we will sign a defender very soon.

Read during the week that Dailly is cool sitting at Ibrox till the summer. Has a club lined up in the summer down south.

On a sidenote, Dailly must be ****ing minted.

I think we will bring in 3 players before Monday.

*puts bong down*

I think Black may arrive. I think we may sign a front man.

I think Csabas Champions league winning all star defender won't.

scots civil war

[

*puts bong down*

.........can i have some of that?

I agrre an experienced leader is needed, always liked Stephen Craigen at Motherwell but I really can't see anyone coming in. A) Its late in the day and B) We need to cut our cloth.

Hopefully the loss of Berra and possibly Driver won't lead to us slipping out of the top 6.

Drylaw Hearts
Read during the week that Dailly is cool sitting at Ibrox till the summer. Has a club lined up in the summer down south.

*puts bong down*

I'm going for an ultra positive 4 signings.

Guest jambomickey
I'm going for an ultra positive 4 signings.

usual kaunas loans? you weren't siting far behind me and the bairn today mate.

We could do a lot worse than sign Seve from Aberdeen and give him the captain armband. He would provide the cover in defence that we are needing and he's a natural leader.

Apart from the age being a year out, Darren O'dea matches Csaba's description exactly.

Bet that woud go down well with some on here:eek::eek::eek:

Agreed.

Unless it's someone from Kaunas.

Dailly??????? Oh my dear lord!!!!! As a (much derided) member of the TA and proud Hearts supporter I could not think of sadder day (based on signings) than the day Christian "cheats fu**in cheats" Dailly stands holding a maroon and white scarf above his head. I have been sick in my mouth a little bit.

berrathanhibs
We could do a lot worse than sign Seve from Aberdeen and give him the captain armband. He would provide the cover in defence that we are needing and he's a natural leader.

totally agree with you bud bring back seve

Seymour M Hersh
I agrre an experienced leader is needed, always liked Stephen Craigen at Motherwell but I really can't see anyone coming in. A) Its late in the day and B) We need to cut our cloth.

Hopefully the loss of Berra and possibly Driver won't lead to us slipping out of the top 6.

Janie, up until this weekend how many transfers had taken place in the SPL?

Janie, up until this weekend how many transfers had taken place in the SPL?

And in Britain Seymour - deals are now starting to pick up pace up and down the country.

portobellojambo1

Why is everyone assuming this deal/transfer is guaranteed to go ahead, which it has not as yet ?

Drylaw Hearts
usual kaunas loans? you weren't siting far behind me and the bairn today mate.

Sorry mate I didn't see you.

I was so caught up in the on-field action I would have noticed is Lucy Pinder was sitting next to me.

Ahem.

am with drylaw 4 in before mondays deadline the goalie,ian black,the centre half they are talking about and a striker,if it doesnt happen then we are in a bit trouble.

*puts bong down*

Unbelievably.

However, I would bring in Dailly tomorrow if we could. EXACTLY the kind of player we require at the moment.

I'll guess with just under 30hrs to go that we will..............

See another first team squad player depart,

One defender will come in,

One striker will come in,

And one player will be loaned in from Kaunus.

Its getting exciting now eh! :D

I wouldn't be surprised if absolutely nothing more happened though.

penicuik jambo
I'll guess with just under 30hrs to go that we will..............

See another first team squad player depart,

One defender will come in,

One striker will come in,

And one player will be loaned in from Kaunus.

Please please please please be Kingston PLEASE!!

Drylaw Hearts

I'm going for.......

2 more departures on a permanent basis.

A couple of players also leaving on loan.

The Balogh will sign.

Ian Black will sign.

Plus a CH and at least 1 CF.

remember last January, promised a few signings and nobody came in. Wouldn't hold out much hope, wish we would get rid of Makela though, I shake with rage when I think I play football with better players for who the money he has gotten would have transformed their lives!!

I'm going for.......

2 more departures on a permanent basis.

A couple of players also leaving on loan.

The Balogh will sign.

Ian Black will sign.

Plus a CH and at least 1 CF.

I hope your right but that just seems like too good an outcome to be realistic.

Drylaw Hearts
I hope your right but that just seems like too good an outcome to be realistic.

I'm forever the optimist.

:D

I'm forever the optimist.

:D

Im the opposite. Maybe if we put our minds together we can come up with what will really happen.

A defender will come in

Velicka will sign on loan

A 18 y.o prospect will come in for the U19's

Ian Black will sign.

Both Kaunus players will sign until end of season

Balogh will sign

Bruno will sign

Neilson will sign

Elliot will go on loan to Livi

A defender will come in

Velicka will sign on loan

A 18 y.o prospect will come in for the U19's

Ian Black will sign.

Both Kaunus players will sign until end of season

Balogh will sign

Bruno will sign

Neilson will sign

Elliot will go on loan to Livi

So you rekon vlad is going to put his hand in his pocket so that black can play for us now rather than wait untill the summer and pay nothing? I don't know like.

So you rekon vlad is going to put his hand in his pocket so that black can play for us now rather than wait untill the summer and pay nothing? I don't know like.

Butcher might not want to keep him if he's committed to Hearts next season so they may accept less now, plus they have signed a few players recently and will want to balance the books

It's clear we need to add a defender.

Experience is essential in this position, someone who can come steady the ship. A leader.

I have had it suggested to me that Christian Dailly is one option?? Ticks the experience box. A leader. BUT...with him and Zal pace would be a problem.

Anyone any ideas??

I havent time to read the rest of this thread, but I would LOVE Christian to sign for the JT's. He's a born leader and what we need.

He would talk Eggo or Zal through every game and get us through the season until we can maybe look at others

Dont think he'd be looking for big money either, seems the type of boy who will just want to play top level at this point of career. VR will love him too as he never uses agents!!!

If Csaba says to Vlad he wants him, then maybe Vlad will do it to show he is backing his manager.

I have no idea if anyone is coming in or going out - but Vlad didnae come over this weekend jist tae see lights of New Douglas Park.

I think something will happen but no idea what.

Driver out too. No-one in.

Don't think we'll lose Driver for the simple reason that he'll knock back a move to Coventry. Unless another bid comes in from a different club.

VR's continued presence in Scotland and his comments yesterday suggest that there will be some more players coming in.

Jambof3tornado

I think ICT wont want to be paying out wages they dont have to and Vlad is gambling that they will lower their demands,IMO Vlad cant lose.

Don't think we'll lose Driver for the simple reason that he'll knock back a move to Coventry. Unless another bid comes in from a different club.

VR's continued presence in Scotland and his comments yesterday suggest that there will be some more players coming in.

I'd wager Vlad is over with the squad listing of Kaunus for Csaba to ponder.

what about a man city off last transfer window vlad seals up and a arab billionaire comes in

you just never know do you :laugh:

Archived