Vlad: No other players will be sold

Ryan Gosling

Toxteth O'Grady
VR speaks a lot of sense in that article.

But when he speaks a lot of shecht you will happily defend him:mw_rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson
No, I'd probably just keep quiet;)

At times he is taking the @ish out of the weegie media, who then highlight it in their rags/Radio Scotland (DickDung)! Personally I like him treating the press with the contempt they deserve, although I accept it is not everybody's cup of tea!

He is staying for the long term and thank goodness, as I still do not see any 'white knight' riding in to takeover!!!!

Would anyone complain of Larry was sold and the money spent on other players? I doubt it.

I doubt there will be any bids for Kingston. He ain't good enough to move up. I think Romanov would let him go very cheap just to get him off the wage bill if he is on the reported 15k per week.

Drylaw Hearts
At times he is taking the @ish out of the weegie media, who then highlight it in their rags/Radio Scotland (DickDung)! Personally I like him treating the press with the contempt they deserve, although I accept it is not everybody's cup of tea!

He is staying for the long term and thank goodness, as I still do not see any 'white knight' riding in to takeover!!!!

That also means at times he's not.

Guest jambomickey
Correct, like his statement on Setanta that this thread relates to!

what about the negatives? do you only listen to his positives and then put a positive spin on his negatives? you're one of the ones on jkb who would do a good job as his pr.

Nucky Thompson
there some within our support who have vlad blinkers on.
And there are some who would look for any excuse to abuse him.

Guest jambomickey
And there are some who would look for any excuse to abuse him.

agreed and i'm one of his worst critics but i also give credit when it's due.

I have no doubt that if we got a last-minute, decent offer for anybody then Vlad will sell them - that's what we have to do, it's neither a criticisim nor praise - sadly a fact of life at the moment for us.

Apart from Diver , what else is there left to sell ?

Jonsson, Wallace, Zaliukas (apparently), Kingston (I wish) or Bruno (reduced fee if he refuses to sign a new deal) .

Jonsson, Wallace, Zaliukas (apparently), Kingston (I wish) or Bruno (reduced fee if he refuses to sign a new deal) .

LOL !

'Sell' as in a player that will actually generate some meaningful revenue.

Kingston would need Steven Spielberg to put together a video that will get him another club.

Jonsson : I thought he was our new left/right/centre back.

LOL !

'Sell' as in a player that will actually generate some meaningful revenue.

Kingston would need Steven Spielberg to put together a video that will get him another club.

Jonsson : I thought he was our new left/right/centre back.

The Scotsman ran a story that some Russian club were prepared to pay 2m for Zal. I didn't believe it either.

I'm surprised this has been jumped on this with such confidence. The VR quote states we're not "planning" on any more sales. IMO, that doesn't mean we won't sell if an acceptable offer comes in. Taking the money - if acceptable (e.g. ?2m for Driver, or ?23.99* for Kingston, imo) - would be the only sensible move in the current circumstances/ climate.

*ok maybe not, but the 'value for money' from his salary almost justifies offloading him for small change...

Does the 'we' refer to Hearts or the pyramid? As far as I am aware, Zaliuckas, Cesnauskis and Mikoliunas are still on loan from Kaunas and these are the players Romanov has alleged have suitors. If I'm wrong ignore me.

Archived