Vlad: No other players will be sold

Ryan Gosling

Drylaw Hearts

I'm actually disappointed at that.

I was hoping for a few more departures as this would have made way for a few new faces.

Oh well.

I was hoping for a few more departures as this would have made way for a few new faces.

Oh well.

Hopefully we'll spend a small amount of the Berra money on a new striker and that'll be our lot. I would definitely have taken that before Jan when the reports were that we would need to sell 4 or 5 players just to avoid administration.

He explained: ?It is always difficult for a club to lose its captain, but Christophe Berra deserves his move to England. He has done very well for us and I am glad he is being treated well after good service to Hearts.

?It is much better for us to lose a player in return for money than seeing Steven Pressley, for example, leave the club for nothing. The sale of Berra was required but we are not planning to sell any others before the transfer window closes. I expect that more players will move on during the summer and that will allow young players to come in and grow and the club can move forward.

?I would like to see as many players as possible coming through our academy. This would keep the arrival of experienced foreign players to a minimum and keep our costs down.

?Three years ago we had a lot of players coming from other clubs and countries- now it?s up to us to bring players through from the academy rather than bring many in from outside.?

Good grief, he's talking sense.

It might just be placed to let clubs know if any bids come inn they are going to have to be worth our while rather than the cheeky wee bids we have seen from Coventry

Some posters on here will be devastated.

Oh well.

:laugh::mw_rolleyes::laugh::tongue:

In fairness, one or two going wouldnt have been bad, if it allowed us to bring in what we actually need, assuming they were the "right" players leaving.

I guess we'll see tomorrow.

Good grief, he's talking sense.

Maybe it's a new translator and he ignores what Vlad says and instead gives out a pre-prepared club statement from Campbell Ogilvie :laugh:

Hopefully we'll spend a small amount of the Berra money on a new striker and that'll be our lot. I would definitely have taken that before Jan when the reports were that we would need to sell 4 or 5 players just to avoid administration.

:laugh:

I see Korobocha has dyed his hair!!!

Personally i would like to see Kingston go as well, would be a huge burden off the wage bill and allow us to maybe bring in a couple more players.

Some posters on here will be devastated.

me for one mate:D i would have liked a few out and a couple of new guys in casa told my mate rab he had a list of a few guys he wanted but the wage bill had to be cut before we could move on anyone .

i may be having a kneejerk reaction to yesterday but i feel we could do with freshening up the squad a wee bit plus most managers tend to get on better when they have a nucleus of there players kicking around the training ground

I am disappointed that he says he has no intention of leaving and he is fully commited to Hearts

Do you know of someone with the financial clout who's willing to take over?

korobocka's hair looks like a hat. good dye job.

would've liked to have seen larry moved on to free up some cash, but if the sum total of first teamers to leave is one then it makes a mockery of the firesale chat that was in the papers throughout december.

At no point in the article does VR say that "no other players will be sold". He states that "...we are not planning to sell any others before the transfer window closes." and that means something a little different.

Billy the Jambo
Do you know of someone with the financial clout who's willing to take over?

No i dont i wish i did. Until there is someone willing to buy him out we are stuck with the fecking idiot .There is that what all the vlad lovers want me to say .I hate the fecking clown and i just wish he would GTF

I am disappointed as well tbh and don't actually believe it's 100% accurate.:tongue:

If someone came in and offered ?3m for Kingston I think Vlad would drive him there himself!

Yesterday we were rank rotten, we have a hugely inflated wage bill and I believe 2-3 primadonnas who we could do with getting rid of.

Larry looked like someone who knew he wasn't going anywhere this window.

He did indeed.

He looked like a complete and utter ****.

spot on....Kingstons body language sitting in the dugout through the half time spoke volumes for the mans attitude.

If he is wanting a move, he had better get his finger oot and start playing the way we all know he can.

haud on...

the quote was "we do not plan to sell any others..."

that's not the same as 'no other players will be sold'.

if offers were made which met the valuations of certain players, there's a good chance that someone else might go IMO.

The White Cockade

Good news from the Maddie in my opinion

We need Driver for the rest of the season

Seems unlikely we will be buying a striker now though

haud on...

if offers were made which met the valuations of certain players, there's a good chance that someone else might go IMO.

That can be said for every club in the world though. If we're offered a suitable ammount for any player before the window, we'll take it.

I just hope the Berra deal goes through as soon as, so we can hopefully get one or two in before the window closes.

Jam Tarts 1874

Oh well.

As well as the young players who have just left the club, Basso and Shammy have also gone. I am sure that if someone had made an offer for Makela, Hearts would have jumped at the chance to offload him too.

As it is, 12 first team players are out of contract in the summer. I imagine our team will look very different next season.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
haud on...

Very negative views IMO and kneejerk reactions from the usual suspect.

That can be said for every club in the world though. If we're offered a suitable ammount for any player before the window, we'll take it.

I just hope the Berra deal goes through as soon as, so we can hopefully get one or two in before the window closes.

yes of course. every team is the same and there's not really such a thing as a non-selling club.

what i was meaning was that there could very well be another departure and as a result, there would be armageddon on here because people will twist vlad's words into a supposed promise that no other players would be sold. we would be portrayed as having fallen for more of his lies etc etc...

Very negative views IMO and kneejerk reactions from the usual suspect.

ha ha. nice one firestarter. lionheartFirestarter... that's your new name. :)

yes of course. every team is the same and there's not really such a thing as a non-selling club.

what i was meaning was that there could very well be another departure and as a result, there would be armageddon on here because people will twist vlad's words into a supposed promise that no other players would be sold. we would be portrayed as having fallen for more of his lies etc etc...

Oh yeah, definately. That would go down with the World Cup stars and ?10M player ect.

I see Korobocha has dyed his hair!!!

Personally i would like to see Kingston go as well, would be a huge burden off the wage bill and allow us to maybe bring in a couple more players.

Exactally. Kingston has to go in this window imo, although that looks increasingly more unlikely. While he still has some value just get rid. Even ?500k or so because at the moment he is just dead weight need to get rid asap.

boabyarsebiscuit

The new striker won't be Chris Killen. He just signed for Norwich on loan.

Exactally. Kingston has to go in this window imo, although that looks increasingly more unlikely. While he still has some value just get rid. Even ?500k or so because at the moment he is just dead weight need to get rid asap.

Can't expect anyone who has seen Kingston play for us recently to pay any cash for him.

So we are not going to accept the ?2m bids for star centre half Zaliukas from the Russian League then?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Who knows the Russian's have a different closing date for their transfer window remember O'connor's transfer before we thrashed them at Hampden?

Guest jambomickey
VR speaks a lot of sense in that article.

doesn't surprise me that you agree with what he says! if he told you today was thursday youd believe him, some day the vlad blinkers will come off.

Nucky Thompson
doesn't surprise me that you agree with what he says! if he told you today was thursday youd believe him, some day the vlad blinkers will come off.
Do you think he was ranting again then mickey?

Who knows the Russian's have a different closing date for their transfer window remember O'connor's transfer before we thrashed them at Hampden?

that would be the thrashing when their idiot fans used the excuse that they were missing some of their 'big' players, hilariously including o'connor... a player they had in fact sold.

what a result for us when you consider that we were missing the terrible trio.

Guest jambomickey
Do you think he was ranting again then mickey?

he was ranting yesterday when he said the team isn't weakened! team is weaker now than when he took over imo

Nucky Thompson
he was ranting yesterday when he said the team isn't weakened! team is weaker now than when he took over imo
Never heard what he said yesterday:mw_rolleyes: In fact Yesterday was a blur. Went through to Hamilton on Robbos bus but never made the game. Can't remember getting home either. Some bevy consumed over this weekend:mw_rolleyes:

Guest jambomickey
Never heard what he said yesterday:mw_rolleyes: In fact Yesterday was a blur. Went through to Hamilton on Robbos bus but never made the game. Can't remember getting home either. Some bevy consumed over this weekend:mw_rolleyes:

went through on tynie bus and suffered watching total dross! to then be told our team isn't weakened.

Archived