JKB Useage Stats For January

Guest GhostHunter

Guest GhostHunter

We had a record breaking month from 31st Dec to 30th Jan..brief stats as follows..

4,153,631 page views

11 pages average per visit

377,227 visits

12,168 visits per day

72,768 unique visitors

139 unique countries of origin

Busiest day was the 6th January with 6400 unique visitors to the site.

Just goes to show....If you add all the numbers together, multiply by Vlad's gross worth, divide by the number of times Nade has scored, add that figure to the overall average gate at Tynecastle this season and finally, divide by the IQ of Calum Elliot...you get....

:108:

FTH

And it just goes to show Vlads folly in abandoning what we had at the beginning of 2005/06.

Hearts have a massive fan base.

Shame he was too thick to see it & use it for the eternal betterment of our club.

The chance has gone.

Boo ****ing hoo!

Haddington Jambo
We had a record breaking month from 31st Dec to 30th Jan..brief stats as follows..

4,153,631 page views

11 pages average per visit

377,227 visits

12,168 visits per day

72,768 unique visitors

139 unique countries of origin

Busiest day was the 6th January with 6400 unique visitors to the site.

Just goes to show....If you add all the numbers together, multiply by Vlad's gross worth, divide by the number of times Nade has scored, add that figure to the overall average gate at Tynecastle this season and finally, divide by the IQ of Calum Elliot...you get....

:108:

FTH

After a difficult day, even more difficult result, thats kinda put a smile back on my face, (the funny bit at the end, not the stats).

on the "Christophe's replacement" thread, someone suggests we will sign three players before end of this window and closes by saying, "puts bong down"

Did you pick it up Dex?

ToadKiller Dog

Dex how much is JKB worth ? ,i remember in the past that there was a thread showing based on adverts or something we were valued at ?18,000 or near that and a lot more than dodgytash.net ,has the credit crunch hit JKB?,

Haddington Jambo
Cheers redj

maybe we should buy out Tinribs.net and shut them down[/quote

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now where did you get that idea from, genius.

Not sure if its just me, (or red wine helping), but some of tonights posts have fair tickled me.

:flag2:

JKB is also worth considerably more than the official Hearts website...

Cool.

I somehow doubt that. I'm not sure how that website calculates values, but it seems to be based on traffic and advertising. If they were using an accurate advertising figure for JKB, their value estimate would be a lot lower than it is. And I'd guess that the official site is worth a lot more than a couple of grand to the club.

If you accept the valuation at face, er, value, it suggests that JKB is worth about $3 or $4 per active member. We'd hope (and we'd like to think) that the members consider JKB to be worth a little bit more than a couple of dollars.

We'd also like to think that some other people would rate JKB as valuable for different reasons. Thanks to the members, the McCrae's Battalion received over ?1,100 in 2008, and JKB and the Trust combined to raise almost ?1,000 for the Radio Forth Cash For Kids Appeal. We've also bought tickets so that kids in the care of Edinburgh's Royal Hospital for Sick Children can attend Hearts home games. And the player sponsorship co-ordinated on the forum has put money back into HMFC.

As a not-for-profit venture, that is important to us. And it happened because of the contribution of members - especially members who subscribed to the board - and that is very much appreciated.

But the value of the forum isn't really measured in financial terms. JKB is somewhere on the web for Hearts supporters to exchange news, gossip, opinions and ideas. We like to think it's the best place for debate about Hearts, and it is certainly the busiest.

Having had our busiest month ever, and our busiest single day ever, there is one small statistic that we were a little bit pleased about. As our busiest day (January 11th) passed, the number of people online kept rising, and the rate at which messages were being posted kept climbing. The busiest part of the day was in the few hours during and after the game, as people got on to talk about us, them, and the number 108. :laugh:

During that time, there was an average of one message posted........

...every seven seconds.

You all held up your end of the bargain by reading, posting and celebrating. We held up our part by providing a stable base for that to happen - something that JKB wasn't always good at in the past.

So we were a bit chuffed that day. And as long as the members want JKB as a place to talk about all things HMFC, we'll be glad to keep providing the service.

:toasting:

Archived