Life Without Berra & Driver...

The Comedian

If as expected both leave and nothing Is done to replace them I shudder just thinking about how boring It will become.

Our side minus our only good out-ball In Driver will find It even tougher to score than It already does.

Pretty dull right now.

If as expected both leave and nothing Is done to replace them I shudder just thinking about how boring It will become.

Our side minus our only good out-ball In Driver will find It even tougher to score than It already does.

Pretty dull right now.

we will all feel the pain, especially after a 2-0 defeat by Hamilton, without Berra :ahhhhhhh:

I think we will miss Driver a lot more than Berra.

Both players have come on so much this season but Driver provides us with so many goals, setting up 3 last week and winning a penalty. He's not scared to take the ball to the touchline and get the ball into the box and if we lost him we'd have nothing to get us out of our seats at Tynie.

Berra has been really solid but I think we have the players who are capable of filling in for him if we don't bring anybody in.

Berra has been really solid but I think we have the players who are capable of filling in for him if we don't bring anybody in.

We have?? Name names!

We have?? Name names!

Well I thought Jonsson was a capable centre back but after reading a few posts about todays game it doesn't look as if he was suited to that role today. Karapidis can always drop back or McGowan can get his chance if he is ready.

I'm not saying they are outstanding centre backs, but they are capable until we get a replacement.

Eggy was beaten to every ball in the air last week and really toiled. Zaliukus only gets away with it cos of berra anticipating his mistakes. Karipidis cannae do that cos he doesn't have the pace. Ho hum. we'll just have to cross our fingers a lot.

Well I thought Jonsson was a capable centre back but after reading a few posts about todays game it doesn't look as if he was suited to that role today. Karapidis can always drop back or McGowan can get his chance if he is ready.

I'm not saying they are outstanding centre backs, but they are capable until we get a replacement.

Decent centre backs are not ten a penny in Scotland. Berra will be missed big time. Hearts don't have anybody on their books who can come close.I thought the`young lad Kenneth lokked good for United on Wednesday.He has`improved leaps `and bounds since he started a few years ago.

chester copperpot
I think we will miss Driver a lot more than Berra.

Both players have come on so much this season but Driver provides us with so many goals, setting up 3 last week and winning a penalty. He's not scared to take the ball to the touchline and get the ball into the box and if we lost him we'd have nothing to get us out of our seats at Tynie.

No offence, but I dont.

No offence, but I dont.

At the end of the day, we'll miss them both an incredible amount.

1 creates 90% of our opportunities, the other is a rock at the back.

Not looking to good tbh.

I hope andy stays for another season or so, both he and berra have been great this season, however the fact Vlad is in scotland probably means we'll loose andy driver, would nae be surprised if we signed nobody to replace them

At the end of the day, we'll miss them both an incredible amount.

1 creates 90% of our opportunities, the other is a rock at the back.

Not looking to good tbh.

Spot on Mate - they were the 2 players I didn't want us to lose.

i can understand the Berra situation but unless we are fecked financially Driver should be going nowhere unless a stupid offer came in.

Archived