Lucky Hearts - Results have gone our way.

Ray Winstone

Looking at what little positives there are from today:

Falkirk 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Rangers 2 - 0 Dundee United

Hibs 1 - 1 Motherwell

The only dissapointment of the day was of course the obvious one from Hamilton :mad:

At least its been limited damage today.

Carl Spackler

Falkirk 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Hibs 1 - 1 Motherwell

The only dissapointment of the day was of course the obvious one from Hamilton :mad:

True enough. Disappointing but no disaster.

I had a punt on a draw with Hamilton. Never mind.

Falkirk 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Hibs 1 - 1 Motherwell

More like lucky Dundee Utd. They might have expected lose ground on us and Aberdeen today.

rudi must stay
Absolutely. Lets re-group for the cup next week, doesn't help selling CB but still lets get a replacement in before monday.

at the conference Csaba said he had someone with Champions League experience who wanted to come. That would give everyone a boost if he signed

Yes agree. They are the form team in the bottom half and it was always going to be tough there.

Results couldn't have gone better elsewhere however.

Falkirk fought like lions today but the cup is different and I fanct the JT's at home tho.

again we have avoided too much damage. the worry is that we are losing regularly away from home to pish teams.

rather lose this one than the cup game that's for sure.

More like lucky Dundee Utd. They might have expected lose ground on us and Aberdeen today.
Thats the way i look at it. Feckin hopeless lot today. A chance to gain ground.

at the conference Csaba said he had someone with Champions League experience who wanted to come. That would give everyone a boost if he signed

I think we all require a large pinch of salt

Alen Orman?

Yes agree. They are the form team in the bottom half and it was always going to be tough there.

Results couldn't have gone better elsewhere however.

Falkirk fought like lions today but the cup is different and I fanct the JT's at home tho.

agreed, lets re-group for cup next week + get right behind CL + the boys + hope we get a couple off new players in before Monday a New CB + Forward please Vlad, Thank you.

Good the results went right for us today, we can't win them all guys

PS good luck + best wishies in your new club Mr Berra

just reporting what was said

Sorry was by no means having a go. Just with our past record in transfer windows I wouldnt get too excited

yes results have favoured us but how good could it have been if we had a new striker who scored goals and we would have won today. listening to commentary sounded like we lacked a goal scorer again and then we take off nade for glen. i shake my head in disbelief. i think if csaba gets this current squad into the top six it is a great achievement but with a couple of signings we might just pip everyone for third

yes results have favoured us but how good could it have been if we had a new striker who scored goals and we would have won today. listening to commentary sounded like we lacked a goal scorer again and then we take off nade for glen. i shake my head in disbelief. i think if csaba gets this current squad into the top six it is a great achievement but with a couple of signings we might just pip everyone for third

I know mate, its the frustrating side of csaba. I`m all for believing in the system you set your team out to play but when your trailing by 2 goals and not looking like scoring sometimes the good old fashioned "throw on another striker and throw caution to the wind" system can bring you a goal or two.

Archived