Free Romanov interview on official website

troonmaroon

Very compimentary of Berra, Berra determined to go and he deserved the chance. Better to lose Berra the captain this way rather than the Pressley way.

Would like to see some other players move on to make room for youngsters.

Whole world in financial crisis, Hearts no different, but it is something they can work with.

Liked the u19 game very much.

Still 100% behind the Heart of Midlothian FC.

Nothing really startling in the interview.

Jam Tarts 1874
Very compimentary of Berra, Berra determined to go and he deserved the chance. Better to lose Berra the captain this way rather than the Pressley way.

Would like to see some other players move on to make room for youngsters.

Whole world in financial crisis, Hearts no different, but it is something they can work with.

Liked the u19 game very much.

Still 100% behind the Heart of Midlothian FC.

Nothing really startling in the interview.

The only thing I would add is that Romanov said the club are in no hurry to sell anyone else.

Just listened to the interview i can't help thinking that he was saying exactly what he thinks people wanted to hear

Italian Lambretta

Not exactly what I want to hear. Cheap petty jibes to former employees and fellow Hearts fans is no way to conduct yourself.

He needs to put his petty attacks to one side and show the Hearts fans he is here for the long hall.

Still a total Knobend:mad:

Jambof3tornado

Bit of a nothing interview really. No info one way or the other,though it does very much sound like Berra wanted away.

Wheres that striker Vlad?????????????????????????:eek:

siegementality
Not exactly what I want to hear. Cheap petty jibes to former employees and fellow Hearts fans is no way to conduct yourself.

He needs to put his petty attacks to one side and show the Hearts fans he is here for the long hall.

Agreed. For someone who always says he looks to the future he is no stranger to digging up the past. He was of course faultless during that period!

Anyway, looking to the future, here's a bit of advice for Romanov....SIGN A FECKING STRIKER!

Par for the course for that wee trumpet IMO.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

If Romanov is so keen to develop the youngsters then what the hell is the script with Ryan McGowan? For a couple of years now he's been touted as one of our best prospects but he still hasn't had a sniff of the first team. What is going on with him? Is he over-hyped?

Yes, it's sheer madness that he would think to compare the loss of our current captain with the departure of the previous captain.

He said nothing, got his usual cheap digs in at others, this time Foulkes and Anderton. He also does not seem to have any interest in where we finish in the league, it seems to be about producing players to be sold on.

Charlie-Brown
If Romanov is so keen to develop the youngsters then what the hell is the script with Ryan McGowan? For a couple of years now he's been touted as one of our best prospects but he still hasn't had a sniff of the first team. What is going on with him? Is he over-hyped?

Berra got a few brief appearances at an early age but had to bide his time for most of 2004-2006 before getting a regular game.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Berra got a few brief appearances at an early age but had to bide his time for most of 2004-2006 before getting a regular game.

Not really. Berra debuted at 18, started 3 more games that season, 9 the season after that, 10 in 2005-06 and then became a first-team regular in the last two seasons. Logical, gradual progress that looks like it might be about to pay off. McGowan has come on as a sub once and he turns 20 this year. I'm just wondering what's going on.

berrathanhibs
He said nothing, got his usual cheap digs in at others, this time Foulkes and Anderton. He also does not seem to have any interest in where we finish in the league, it seems to be about producing players to be sold on.[/quote

do u really believe he aint botherd where we finish in the league. players that play in the champions league are valued more than players with no cl experiance. i agree that he is in it for money but he would still rather we finished in 1st or 2nd rather than tenth:thumbs_up:

He said nothing' date=' got his usual cheap digs in at others, this time Foulkes and Anderton. He also does not seem to have any interest in where we finish in the league, it seems to be about producing players to be sold on.[/quote

do u really believe he aint botherd where we finish in the league. players that play in the champions league are valued more than players with no cl experiance. i agree that he is in it for money but he would still rather we finished in 1st or 2nd rather than tenth:thumbs_up:[/quote']

When he has been asked about his targets for this season, nothing mentioned in relation to on the field achievements, just bringing through young players. He said the same at the start of the season.

I honestly don't think he is bothered where we finish as long as we produce players that can be sold for a tidy profit!

He said nothing, got his usual cheap digs in at others, this time Foulkes and Anderton. He also does not seem to have any interest in where we finish in the league, it seems to be about producing players to be sold on.

I don't know how much he would get for players if we were relegated!

He is from a different culture and the press hate him with a vengence ,especially the weegie one's like Dick Dung! He shouldn't give them or the usual suspects here on KB the ammunition they obviously crave.

He is still here and there are no signs that he is about to throw in the towel. For that we must be grateful because I am not aware of any 'white knight' ready to charge in and buy us. Most Edinburgh business people prefer to cuddle up to the Ugly Sisters in any case!

berrathanhibs

When he has been asked about his targets for this season' date=' nothing mentioned in relation to on the field achievements, just bringing through young players. He said the same at the start of the season.

I honestly don't think he is bothered where we finish as long as we produce players that can be sold for a tidy profit![/quote']

a hope ur wrong but ur proberly right

Haddington Jambo

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

when i read the thread title i assumed he had been arrested, tried and jailed for . . . . . . . erm, . . . . . i know, crimes against Hearts fans. Sadly its a free to listen to interview with "him":mad:

Archived