Chick Dung on the radio

Brian Whittaker's Tache

There are very fw people I wish harm on...however this waste of oxygen I am having to pay for by my fee to the BBC!

He is a complete eejit.

He is glad he is not a Hearts fan!

We are also glad you aren't you feckin erse!

Its very difficult to find the words to adequately describe how much I detest that little arsehole.

Put it this way, if he pegged it tomorrow I'd fecking laugh.

I wish harm on no one.

But if Chick was to develop a debilitating disease which involved his extremities rotting painfully and falling off, I would decorate my house with bunting and throw a party :mad:

I wish harm on no one.

But if Chick was to develop a debilitating disease which involved his extremities rotting painfully and falling off, I would decorate my house with bunting and throw a party :mad:

:laugh:

I wish harm on no one.

I look forward to your party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackhallJambo

C lown

H avering

I diot

C omplete

K nob end

Y ou

O bnoxious

U nintelligent

N obody

G laswegian

we need a concerted campaign of protest about that wee rat now. he's gone way beyond the figure of fun that he once was.

the scary thing is that he sounds like he really believes the pish he spouts.

siegementality
If every subcribed member put in ?20 we could hire a hitman to take the little fecker out.

I'm sure there is someone who would do it for just the ?20!

If it's about his comments on what Romanov said then I agreed with everything he said. Just because it's Chick doesn't mean he can't make a good point from time to time.

Fine Scottish Wine
If it's about his comments on what Romanov said then I agreed with everything he said. Just because it's Chick doesn't mean he can't make a good point from time to time.

Honestly interested, what was it he said that you agreed with.

Archived