Driver in talks with Coventry (or not...)

garethjambo

It has now been confirmed by Radio Scotland that he is on the bus - will play and that NO offer has been accepted by Hearts for Andy. Why is Chick Young making stuff up? he is a ****bag!!!

It has now been confirmed by Radio Scotland that he is on the bus - will play and that NO offer has been accepted by Hearts for Andy. Why is Chick Young making stuff up? he is a ****bag!!!

who would have thought it eh? chuck dung making a tool of himself.

WHY is this man still in a job?

Chick ****ing Young :mad:

I'd like to smack that little **** in the face several times.

The usual Cr@p from this low life toley. If I got things so wrong so regularly I'd get sacked.

There should be a Sack the Turd campaign.

The usual Cr@p from this low life toley. If I got things so wrong so regularly I'd get sacked.

There should be a Sack the Turd campaign.

:fing25:

I seriously, seriously object that its our fecking License money that pays for this little welt's wages

The People's Chimp

Chick dung with yet another "exclusive."

he needs to go, sportsound is now a pantomime show with him on board.

:fing25:

I seriously, seriously object that its our fecking License money that pays for this little welt's wages

anyone can make a mistake or two from time to time but this erse seems to do it on a daily basis, and in a big way. if any normal person was to routinely show himself up with inaccurate pish like that then they would eventually twig that they had become a laughing stock, but dung seems immune to it all like he and everyone else has no memory of his past pish.

unless of course he knows full well he's talking drivel and you have to wonder why anyone would feel the need.

i mean.... what actual public service is this twit providing?

A couple of weeks ago Richard Gordon apologised to Rangers on air for a false Sportsound story saying Kyle Lafferty was injured in training. If the Dungmeister was telling lies then I would expect the same apology to Hearts.

Driver bid was turned down !

reckon Driver will not go as long as we get rid of Kingston. Berra money should cover us

He'll probably fly down to the Ricoh tomorrow, take a look around and think "Jesus, you must be joking."

It won't happen. Unfortunately.

He'll probably fly down to the Ricoh tomorrow, take a look around and think "Jesus, you must be joking."

It won't happen. Unfortunately.

I doubt that'll happen considering that the derisory offer has been rejected.

Le Chat, I don't know anything about the guy. What is he realistically worth, would you say?

At this stage of his career I'd say he's worth ?2M.

He's got pace to burn, can beat a man and has a decent shot on him.

If he can just improve his final ball and his general awareness he'll be a cracking player.

At this stage of his career I'd say he's worth ?2M.

He's got pace to burn, can beat a man and has a decent shot on him.

If he can just improve his final ball and his general awareness he'll be a cracking player.

His final ball was okay last week. Laid on 3 goals !

And you're down 1-0 against the Accies, but there's still a long way to go yet. Admittedly we'll need another 3000 minutes before we can score a couple against Derby.

If EPL clubs are looking at Driver then I would imagine he will sit tight at Hearts rather than go to Cov.

No disrespect to Coventry but I would have imagined Driver would have his sights on a club challenging for the EPL ala Berra and Wolves or an actual EPL club.

ps Chick is a complete lying w**k stain!!!

Can't argue with that, Bootboy. However, if a PL team don't come in for him then maybe we'll have a chance. I guess it's up to Chris Coleman to sell him the idea.

If Hearts accept ?1m for Driver, then I really will start to worry about the current financial situation. I realise that we need money, and it would be daft to dismiss a serious bid but I'd be livid if this came to anything.

Come on Vlad/Andy - tell 'em where to go. We're not a bargain basement club.

:mad:

If this is true and I desperately hope it isnt Romanov is even more desperate than I thought. Everyone can see that Driver has huge potential and is on a long term contract. Holding on for at least a year would see his valuation double or even triple which suggests that Romanov is really in need of cash. My big worry is that it is used to pay debts elsewhere in his empire and Csaba gets nothing. I pray this is not true but if it is things are even worse than I thought

If anything is forthcoming Re transfer money it will be a pittance. Source: just look at his record since the first season, has spent nothing in players coming in compared to what he got for players going out. I am told he is using it to reduce our debt, that will be interesting to see but I wouldnt count on it.

That was Driver at his worst today he just seems to turn it on now and again I would bit Coventrys hand of for 1mil. On his day he can be a real match winner as we all know.

Grumpy.

Archived