Lee Bryce

Charlie-Brown

Charlie-Brown

Lee Bryce - 19 year old striker for Raith Rovers.

Anybody know or heard anything about this kid?

Meant to be interesting Hearts & Rangers.....

brellierlegend

I used to coach him at Raith.

He is a very nice lad. Very very powerful with great pace. He is also a good finisher but is very left footed.

John McGlynn has brought his game on by leaps and bounds. He has not fully broke into Raiths first team yet but gets on as a sub, and has scored. He also does very well for the 19's.

I am unsure if he would be able to step up to the level required for the SPL. However, you never know.

Charlie-Brown

He is a very nice lad. Very very powerful with great pace. He is also a good finisher but is very left footed.

John McGlynn has brought his game on by leaps and bounds. He has not fully broke into Raiths first team yet but gets on as a sub, and has scored. He also does very well for the 19's.

I am unsure if he would be able to step up to the level required for the SPL. However, you never know.

He would surely go into the U19/Reserve ranks first if Hearts signed him - wouldn't think we're looking at him as an immediate first team option at this stage? :)

Did you know Ged Chapman brellierlegend?

Lee works in Morrisons in Glenrothes, knowing a few folk who watch the Rovers they say he's a good little player but not SPL standard really.

He's had a trial at Rangers and they want him back for a 2nd time.

Archived