Porter turns down Cardiff

vegas-voss

Sorry if posted elsewhere just in from work so not sure whats going on.Anyway the Star are saying that Chris Porter refused to speak to Cardiff.It now says derby are interested but Porter wants to wait until the summer before he decides where he will go.

For someone desperate to get back down south he does not seem in a hell of a rush.I wondr if him and his family quite like the look of Edinburgh ?

I think Billy Davies at Forest is trying to hijack the deal with better terms for the player?

Derby's interested to according to last nights Scotland Today

isn't it just marvelous to behold how mcghee got so high & mighty about hearts supposedly unsettling his player..... only for him to be basically trying to shove him out the door only a couple of weeks later!!!!!

oh the absurdity of the man.

He wanted to goback down to England for family reasons i thought? Im not sure if a move from Scotland to Wales was what he had in mind!

He wanted to goback down to England for family reasons i thought? Im not sure if a move from Scotland to Wales was what he had in mind!

It's just a region of England anyway:laugh:

Guest The Crack Fox

Now a few clubs are in for him, he'd be mad not to see who was offering the best money, and obviously if he wants to move to england, which club is closest to where his family are.

It's just a region of England anyway:laugh:

Racist post. Just cos you put a smile on it don't make it not so. Will set the Taffia on you. Warned. :laugh:

So do I....if not sooner

I think he will be a Jambo in the summer.:108years:

me too

The White Cockade
So do I....if not sooner

and bringing Hleb with him ?

your sources are letting you down again Dex:laugh:

siegementality
So do I....if not sooner

Sky Sports News

13.00 Derby have completed the signing of Motherwell striker Chris Porter.

Do you think Derby will sell him to us in the summer? More wishful thinking, will you never learn?

Archived