Vlad cash fear

slfjambo

Its been a long time baby
Non-story bullsh*t.

Agree, if there were any real truth in it and they believed Hearts were in trouble then it would be plastered over the back page not 4 or 5 pages in

Seymour M Hersh
Maybe the fact that we've not received a single offer for any of our players has hampered the 'Fire Sale'.

I think if we'd received the offers everyone had been expecting then a few players would have gone.

FWIW.....

I think we'll lose 2 or 3 this week.

Apparently you assured me Bruno would be away before my hang-over from Hogmaney disappeared.:mw_rolleyes:

Total non story. Pure conjecture by a trouble making bell end. Treat it with the contempt it deserves.

Not saying we are not feeling the pinch, but this story is a pile of tosh. Full of buzz words like:

"And that has sparked fresh worries over Hearts? future" (No it hasn't, but your daft story might among the more gullible of us)

"coach Csaba Laszlo has been unable to spend amid fears at least one of his star players will be sold" (says who? Nobody knows the signing policy for this transfer window, and we are still looking for a Striker when I last heard).

"It?s believed Romanov has given a handful of top Euro agents the mandate to flog his most valuable assets" (there's that 'it is believed' caveat again, I translate that as 'we haven't got a clue but we will pad this story out to sex it up a bit')

Jeez, give us a break eh.

PS, OP, no need for the :eek: smileys, it's only a story in the Sun, might as well have been written in the Beano, Dandy or Daily ******

I wouldn't say my own personal 'fears' are 'growing', or that my sense of 'crisis' is any more 'fresh' today than it was yesterday.

Saying that, I once stuffed my soggy old footy boots with The Sun and they were lovely and dry a day or so later.

Buffalo Bill

I'm not too worried about there being no bids recieved, very little happens until the last 3 or 4 days of the January window usually, if we don't get any official bids, I'd be happy from a fan's point of view because we still get to see all of the better Hearts players play for at least another 6 months or if we do get bids in and are accepted, I will know that it is better for the future of the club. I wouldn't be too disappointed either way.

ToadKiller Dog

Maybe the **** reporter is right loads of reports are coming in of Hearts fans leaping out of windows all over the capital while clutching copies of the **** in one hand and a photo of vlad in the other.

what pathetic article.

how many spl clubs have paid money for players in this window? and those that have how much have they spent?

i actually don't know the answers but i do know that very little money has been spent by anyone

Archived