Hearts starting X1

DG_HMFC

I don't know if anyone has disagreed with fans of other teams about the amount of foreigners at our club but, Hearts have this reputation of having a team full of Lithuanians??. I often play xbox live and when asked what team i support im hurled abuse because i say im a Hearts fan :eek:. So for those people out there, take a look at the probable team, or potential team Hearts can play and have been close to playing all season.

..................................MacDonald(sco)...............................

Neilson(sco).........Jonsson(ice)........Berra(sco)......Wallace(sco)

Kingston(gha)........Aguair(por)........Stewart(sco.....Driver(eng...

...........................Nade(fra)............Glen(sco).......................

So 6 players from the starting X1 are scottish and what's better 7 of them have come through the ranks at Tynecastle so, why do Hearts continually carry around this "we are full of foreigners" tag? even pundits are still saying that there are far too many foreigners in the game, take a look at Hearts for an instance!!! it annoy's the SH**E out of me.

I don't know if anyone has disagreed with fans of other teams about the amount of foreigners at our club but, Hearts have this reputation of having a team full of Lithuanians??. I often play xbox live and when asked what team i support im hurled abuse because i say im a Hearts fan :eek:. So for those people out there, take a look at the probable team, or potential team Hearts can play and have been close to playing all season.

..................................MacDonald(sco)...............................

Neilson(sco).........Jonsson(ice)........Berra(sco)......Wallace(sco)

Kingston(gha)........Aguair(por)........Stewart(sco.....Driver(eng...

...........................Nade(fra)............Glen(sco).......................

So 6 players from the starting X1 are scottish and what's better 7 of them have come through the ranks at Tynecastle so, why do Hearts continually carry around this "we are full of foreigners" tag? even pundits are still saying that there are far too many foreigners in the game, take a look at Hearts for an instance!!! it annoy's the SH**E out of me.

The 05/06 season we got pelters for having so many foreigners, especially from the leith methadome.

If you look at our stats when we played against them, we played more Scots than the hoobs did and also had a younger average age!!

Just one of these things mate, like us being a bog strong team, when only really Berra, Zal and Robbie are actually really agressive. Even Kari does the defencive mid role but aint really a hard man or that

There are a number of falsehoods perpetrated against Hearts:

• "Hoofball" - Not since Levein

• Hearts are big and physical - Not since the Burley team was broken up

• Hearts are full of Lithuanians - none last week, and we?ve only had Jani, Miko and Zaliukas who could ever have been called regulars for any significant period of time. Chesney would-ve been too if it hadn?t been for injuries IMO

• Hearts are cheats, divers, spitters etc - well I?m not going to comment at length but any instance of bad behaviour by Hearts seems to get maximum exposure whereas,The cheatin Greek, Basketball Barry, Nut Miller, Diego from Ayr, Naka-Louganis-mura, Donkey Broadfoot,Swallow Maloney, referees all seem to get minimum coverage...

Archived