meeja monkeys trying to devalue our players?

Victorian

just had the misfortune to read 'the bun' which declares that andy driver is being lined up by dynamo kiev for.... ?1M. (i know there are other threads on the rumour but this is about the meeja in general).

what is more, the bun then go on to say that driver is "arguably hearts most valuable asset".

so.... someone out there, probably more, are intent on restricting the the value of our players to no more than ?1M??? big hairy bawsaks to that.

?1M, you're havin' a bird bath.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
just had the misfortune to read 'the bun' which declares that andy driver is being lined up by dynamo kiev for.... ?1M. (i know there are other threads on the rumour but this is about the meeja in general).

what is more, the bun then go on to say that driver is "arguably hearts most valuable asset".

so.... someone out there, probably more, are intent on restricting the the value of our players to no more than ?1M??? big hairy bawsaks to that.

?1M, you're havin' a bird bath.

It says on here we don't have to sell bizarrely.

http://sport.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Hearts-put-3m-price-tag.4906963.jp

The quote is

"Berra is contracted to Hearts until 2011 and club officials have confirmed there is no desperate need to sell any player during the current transfer window."

FIRESALE ????????

paper talk aside, if there are no bids until the last minute a few clubs may come in with low bids to take advantage of the clubs apparent cash flow problems. If things are as bad as being made out and on 1st of jan Vlad gets a bid of say 2.5M for driver and berra. Vlad would have a decision to make.

It says on here we don't have to sell bizarrely.

http://sport.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Hearts-put-3m-price-tag.4906963.jp

The quote is

"Berra is contracted to Hearts until 2011 and club officials have confirmed there is no desperate need to sell any player during the current transfer window."

FIRESALE ????????

indeed. after all the brainwashing and hypnotising it seems as if the much mooted FIRESALE isn't happening... yet.

maybe there wasn't even a fire.

paper talk aside, if there are no bids until the last minute a few clubs may come in with low bids to take advantage of the clubs apparent cash flow problems. If things are as bad as being made out and on 1st of jan Vlad gets a bid of say 2.5M for driver and berra. Vlad would have a decision to make.

I'm not too worried to be honest. Vlad might be mad as a box of frogs, but one thing you can't deny is that he's a pretty good businessman. So far, under his regime we've not accepted any derisory bids for our players, and although things may be a bit tight, I don't expect that to stop happening.

indeed. after all the brainwashing and hypnotising it seems as if the much mooted FIRESALE isn't happening... yet.

But we were told by a poster on here that there was going to be a fire sale - the post was massive as well.

So far we have signed 2 players and punted nobody.

Strange times indeed.

Asked this poster before if he would come on now and say sorry for that thread, I also asked if hids" mate" from the herald would do so too but nothing so far.:laugh:

But we were told by a poster on here that there was going to be a fire sale - the post was massive as well.

So far we have signed 2 players and punted nobody.

Strange times indeed.

i still feel ksanavicius left for far less than he was worth

I'm not too worried to be honest. Vlad might be mad as a box of frogs, but one thing you can't deny is that he's a pretty good businessman. So far, under his regime we've not accepted any derisory bids for our players, and although things may be a bit tight, I don't expect that to stop happening.

Is that a Vlad Sheep in your avatar :o

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Its a smokescreen.

We have been shafted.

1st the pub then the club.

We are doomed i tell ya.

I would not be happy with anything less than ?2m for Driver, ?2.5m by the end of the season ;)

More if we can get Man City interested in them :cool:

Archived