Travellers to be evicted from illegal camp

Therapist

Miller Jambo 60
I,d hardly call Travellers innocent parties? Have you EVER seen the mess and destruction those mingers seem to leave behind them? I doubt you have.

There have been travellers a few times down at the Gore Glen over the years and they have ALWAYS left the place in a state. They are also quite possibly the most stupid of people too, when they were camped up in the Glen they had their caravans and buses everywhere complete with bonfires and rubbish lying around. The travellers also like to travel with many untrained mutts too, one day when I was out with my horse in the Glen and I asked them to grab their one of their dogs (it was barking and nipping at my horses legs) when i got the retort " hey man, its cool , it won,t bite your horse" , 2 seconds later the dog DID bite my horse which resulted in my horse kicking the mutt. The travellers then started shouting the odds and threatened to shoot my horse!

A horse , well to do girl then:mw_rolleyes:

Sergio Garcia

The travellers are $cum, never met a good egg yet.

After Scotland Norway game, one was hitting on a woman i know at the bar,when she explained that she was married but thank you for the attention, they (all 3 of them) started to rip the pi$$ out her calling her a fat ride and other juvenile remarks, when i tried to calm the situation down the boy knocked me sparko. Was told later that the boy was creaming himself over it until someone explained that i was into my 14th hour of a heaving drinking session and that im not exactly Rocky Balbao,moran and grade a tools.

Anytime they come into the pubs/clubs in lanark area they cause trouble.

A horse , well to do girl then:mw_rolleyes:

I used to have a horse until last year, had to give her up. And i ain,t well to do!!! I,m from Gorebridge :eek:

Every one of them, and their devil dogs, should be put down - there are no exceptions.

It's not the dog's fault the person looking after him/her is an idiot.

Put the ****** down and rehome the dogs;)

It's not the dog's fault the person looking after him/her is an idiot.

Put the ****** down and rehome the dogs;)

Indeed, many of these dogs can be retrained to serve society in a myriad of useful ways. Here they are helping some travellers back to their camp.

DOG3-SS_488190a.jpg

DOG6-SS_488163a.jpg

Indeed, many of these dogs can be retrained to serve society in a myriad of useful ways. Here they are helping some travellers back to their camp.

DOG3-SS_488190a.jpg

DOG6-SS_488163a.jpg

:laugh:

Good doggy.

Bunch of thieving retards imho,the ones i have dealt with would also appear to be inbread.They should be encouraged/forced to use the purpose provided camps,that way the government would be able to collect their tax,vat,council tax etc.

tarring the entire travelling community

Anyone else see the irony in this phrase? ;)

Mind a few years ago they set up camp* opposite the Pitz at the Gyle. The pesky feckers were always trying to sneak in to use the showers and toilets. Mate who worked there told them they couldnt use the facilities unless they were customers and 3 of them went mental and threatened to knock the ***** out of him.

They left the area looking like a complete dump. Rubbish everywhere, dog **** all over the place. Thats my only experience of ****** and I have to say I feel sorry for anyone that has these erses move beside them (although next to Broomhouse youd struggle to spot the difference between ***** camp and the estate)

*im being polite. It was a friggin cess pit.

On a side note, theres plenty of stories about ****** being ****. If they were that nice where's all the 'nice young chap, came and monoblocked my drive on the cheap and done a really good job' stories?

They seem conspicuous by their absence. Draw your own conclusions.

I P Knightley
On a side note, theres plenty of stories about ****** being ****. If they were that nice where's all the 'nice young chap, came and monoblocked my drive on the cheap and done a really good job' stories?

They seem conspicuous by their absence. Draw your own conclusions.

Side note??

That's the whole story in a nutshell.

Let's see if we can find ONE instance of a positive contribution made to society or a neighbourhood by the travelling community.

I'm not holding my breath.

Having had first hand experience of travellers in the Gyle area, I confirm that every single one of them is utter vermin - no exceptions :mad:

Ok I am more of a lurker than a poster but seriously... I have never ever come across anybody who generalises as much as you do! You have 1st hand experience of travellers in "the gyle area" means you can single handedly "confirm" that everysingle ***** is utter vermin! Methinks you have to get out your little white male heterosexual bubble. Ignoramous. :mw_rolleyes:

Walter Payton
Ok I am more of a lurker than a poster but seriously... I have never ever come across anybody who generalises as much as you do! You have 1st hand experience of travellers in "the gyle area" means you can single handedly "confirm" that everysingle ***** is utter vermin! Methinks you have to get out your little white male heterosexual bubble. Ignoramous. :mw_rolleyes:

Do you only get access to the internet when your burgling a house near whichever caravan site your using?

Do you only get access to the internet when your burgling a house near whichever caravan site your using?

What a hilarious post.

Side note??

That's the whole story in a nutshell.

Let's see if we can find ONE instance of a positive contribution made to society or a neighbourhood by the travelling community.

I'm not holding my breath.

Actually, yes.

One helpful traveller helped my sister dispose of some old stuff that was needlessly filling up her house...

...her purse, passport and jewellery.

This was in France though so I doubt travelling people would do the same here. ;)

NOT IN MY BACK YARD.

Surely you are not seething with rage again?

You are going to have an anurism or something.

PresidentRomanov

You should post more often, you're quite funny :laugh:

Mind a few years ago they set up camp* opposite the Pitz at the Gyle. The pesky feckers were always trying to sneak in to use the showers and toilets. Mate who worked there told them they couldnt use the facilities unless they were customers and 3 of them went mental and threatened to knock the ***** out of him.

They left the area looking like a complete dump. Rubbish everywhere, dog **** all over the place. Thats my only experience of ****** and I have to say I feel sorry for anyone that has these erses move beside them (although next to Broomhouse youd struggle to spot the difference between ***** camp and the estate)

*im being polite. It was a friggin cess pit.

I remember that. The camp itself was disgusting and they left the place in a right mess. :mad:

This was one of the incidents Picky Bum was referring to.

Miller Jambo 60
Thanks. You still come across as ignorant.

I think pickybum is quite funny and a good poster.

Fancy meeting the Doug for coffee the morn:108years::108years:

Archived