Random/Roslin/Romanov?????

Guest Bilel Mohsni

new stadium at the bush - ya beauty, won't need to leave the Royal Hotel 'til quarter to three!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Especially auld yins like you that can't remember how to go to the toilet by yersel.:108years:

at least i have a vague recollection of where i leave my outer-garments.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
at least i have a vague recollection of where i leave my outer-garments.

LOL

Thats because you only have one set of clothes man...!

No he was on his own! None of the disciples were with him!!

Who's talking about his disciples? :tongue:

marmalade.jpg

We dont sit in the same boat, you and I but we sit on the same lake and we take the same fishes

always wanted to do this,

:smell_hobo:

The People's Chimp

Apparently Rod Petri-Dish got in on the act a while ago. Vlad is just playing catch up.

Here you can see the Derek Riordan clone being taken into Hibs' stunning new Training complex at East Fortune.

bigrooster.jpg

Apparently Rod Petri-Dish got in on the act a while ago. Vlad is just playing catch up.

Here you can see the Derek Riordan clone being taken into Hibs' stunning new Training complex at East Fortune.

bigrooster.jpg

:D

"Mothy" is 100% Jambo mate.

I don't doubt it Lionheart. Wolfstar shares an exquisite taste in avatars with my good self and I was saying hi to me in his avatar for the first time. He had just said that he smelled a Hobo and I was therefore saying that by saying "Hello me" I wasn't saying that I was the Hobo to whom he was referring.

I trust this clarifies my position.

:tongue:

Tiberius Stinkfinger
I don't doubt it Lionheart. Wolfstar shares an exquisite taste in avatars with my good self and I was saying hi to me in his avatar for the first time. He had just said that he smelled a Hobo and I was therefore saying that by saying "Hello me" I wasn't saying that I was the Hobo to whom he was referring.

If you think for one minute i am going to embroil myself in a bun fight consisting of over 1000 posts and drag it out for days about your position then you are sorely mistaken.

If you think for one minute i am going to embroil myself in a bun fight consisting of over 1000 posts and drag it out for days about your position then you are sorely mistaken.

I never think that long. Ha! Got you!!

I trust this clarifies my position more than yours ever was, or in fact could be.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
I never think that long. Ha! Got you!!

I trust this clarifies my position more than yours ever was, or in fact could be.

I relent.:)

I relent.:)

No, no, no - that was far too easy! Not fair at all. I relent more than you do...

Only kidding. :food-smiley-004:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Good grief...

Okay... I hope she bl00dy well knows what she started by confiding in me!

Cheers guys I just read the thread for the first time after posting the first one this morning.

P155ing myself at much of it!!

(Defo no Hobo though) :108years:

After reading the thread on Lithuanians on trial, is it possible that Vlad is cloning Lithuanians so that we won't know that they are coming, thus removing 11 page threads on their merits or otherwise?

:108years:

After reading the thread on Lithuanians on trial, is it possible that Vlad is cloning Lithuanians so that we won't know that they are coming, thus removing 11 page threads on their merits or otherwise?

I have no idea, I'm just getting my post in before they close this thread as well. You just start warming to a thread and suddenly poof! it's gone...

I have no idea, I'm just getting my post in before they close this thread as well. You just start warming to a thread and suddenly poof! it's gone...

So this actually a thread about the Hobos then?

Do Lith's cloned in this counrty satisfy FiFa's rule about how many "home grown" ( Oh dear that was bad) players are in the team?:mw_rolleyes:

Do Lith's cloned in this counrty satisfy FiFa's rule about how many "home grown" ( Oh dear that was bad) players are in the team?:mw_rolleyes:

I think they'll probably have to have a test(-tube) case. (that was worse) :rolleyes:

So this actually a thread about the Hobos then?

Might be. ;) I don't know, it's getting to be so difficult living in this modern world with all the changes in the definition of words. When I was nipper, we had a pouffee in the living room which we called our poof. I used to say "I'm going to sit on the poof" and no-one batted an eyelid. But nowadays if I say that...

Might be. ;) I don't know, it's getting to be so difficult living in this modern world with all the changes in the definition of words. When I was nipper, we had a pouffee in the living room which we called our poof. I used to say "I'm going to sit on the poof" and no-one batted an eyelid. But nowadays if I say that...

I know what you mean. When I was a lad, "The Littlest Hobo" was a bad tv serious with a dog in it. Now it's a bad football player called John Rankin

The Old Tolbooth
We'll have to update the Europe song:

And Now, DNAs near

We’ve sequenced Hearts from probe to plasmid

We’ve transcribed Berra, by each base pair

And all of his amino acids

We’ve screened, all of their genes

To keep them free of Hibee screw-ups

So make a noise you GE boys We’re going to Europe

To see the HGP

We’ll even talk to old Craig Venter

At Tynie’s gate, we will not wait

For GMOs are free to enter

We have no cares, for transgene players

Like Rossi, Boniec or Tardelli

We’ve cloned a team, while Aberdeen, is cloning Do-o-o-lly

Some folk just have too much time on their hands, but it's bloody brilliant :rofl:

Good grief...

Okay... I hope she bl00dy well knows what she started by confiding in me!

Cheers guys I just read the thread for the first time after posting the first one this morning.

P155ing myself at much of it!!

(Defo no Hobo though) :108years:

dont doubt you (sorry for the insult :tongue::) ) just always wanted to use that avaitor :D

can actully imagine Vlad buying into this, very soon we could have a super-lith playing for our club, a mix between No 28 and Barassa...

and burley would want to come back, buy 1 pint but get 10 cloned ;)

Hagar the Horrible

Ok I have bitten into this brilliant thread.

But just assume we could clone players like the films the "Boys from Brazil" or Star Wars however the later would prove troublesome as they could end up a bit on the dark side:rolleyes:

So we manage to get stem cells from the best footballing talent around the world and grow them in a test tube in Roslin. so who would we choose

Gordon

Italian defence, or Arsenal 70's or Liverpool:

Kennedy

Hanson

Thompson

Neill

Maradona

Pele

Zidane

Platinni

Robbo and Rush

Now the best bit about this if we sell our best players or we have a suspension we can just grow another? Pele 4 gets a 3 match ban, just play Pele 5:mw_rolleyes:

The best bit is Celtic cant steal our technology as DNA will be useless at parkhead:laugh:

But like the boys from Brazil, How would the ref know which one to send OFF. If they all look the same we could contest every red card with mistaken identity. Oh god this is going too far.

:omg_2: are you my Vlad clone, or am I your Vlad clone :laugh::eek::laugh:

Do not speak too loudly of our plans, in case they be thwarted. ;)

star_wars_clone_army.jpg

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Do not speak too loudly of our plans, in case they be thwarted. ;)

star_wars_clone_army.jpg

star_wars_clone_army.jpgstar_wars_clone_army.jpgstar_wars_clone_army.jpgstar_wars_clone_army.jpgstar_wars_clone_army.jpgstar_wars_clone_army.jpg

star_wars_clone_army.jpg

star_wars_clone_army.jpg

My Army is bigger than yours

Okay bear with me here...

The silly season is certainly apon us and you hear all sorts of weird and wonderfull rumours -Us signing a striker etc- but this one came from close to home and startled me somewhat...

My ears ******ed up when my girlfriend, this morning in an offhand manner, told me that she was 90% certain she saw Vlad last night being shown around the grounds surounding her work, with two other blokes wearing suits. Where does she work?... St Andrew's Square? Gorgie? City Centre?... A company at the Roslin Bio Centre!

For those of you who don't know the area, it is out in the stix, next to Penicuik and is virtually devoid of any other business' or companies except scientific research. The grounds are large and it is surounded by glens, woods and fields.

I was imediately sceptical and indeed, I still am but when I pressed her about it she said she was pretty certain. I asked her on a scale of one to ten (by this point I think she was considering leaving her weird CIA style, neurotic boyfriend) how certain she was and she replied that from a distance she was 9 out of 10 sure and when she got a slightly better look, she saw he was wearing a maroon tie...

All the above is not exactly what you would call concrete evidence of anything and there is still much doubt as to whether it was actually him or not in the first place, in my opinion but I wanted to see if anyone else had heard anything about Vlad's business plans...

It's a strange one I know and probably it was not even him but I find myself unable to completely discount the possibility that he is planning some sort of development or other down there now...

Yet another silly season, random gash post, says I. Total rumour and fabrication. Utter nonsense, fit for the Gullit Lounge.

THEN I remembered that the Roslin Park is managed by a serious Jambo, who often sits in the Director's Box with his wife. And he is seriously connected, particlularly in the property world. So perhaps there is something in it after all?

However, said Jambo is also shortish, and from a distance may look like Vlad to people who do not either particularly well. And a site manager walking round his site is hardly uncommon. So that almost blows the rumour out of the water.

Bet maybe, just maybe, there is something to it!

mothy mate, don't you take any notice of the grumps on here, i thought it was a good thread to start. it's been a laugh.

My Army is bigger than yours

It's not the size of your army that counts, honey, it's what you do with it. ;)

Just a wee side note with Mr Romanov being in town (apparently).

Does anyone think he will actually bother his *rse to go to the game on Saturday?

;)

Just a wee side note with Mr Romanov being in town (apparently).

Does anyone think he will actually bother his *rse to go to the game on Saturday?

;)

Or will he send his clone?

Yet another silly season, random gash post, says I. Total rumour and fabrication. Utter nonsense, fit for the Gullit Lounge.

THEN I remembered that the Roslin Park is managed by a serious Jambo, who often sits in the Director's Box with his wife. And he is seriously connected, particlularly in the property world. So perhaps there is something in it after all?

However, said Jambo is also shortish, and from a distance may look like Vlad to people who do not either particularly well. And a site manager walking round his site is hardly uncommon. So that almost blows the rumour out of the water.

So there we have it VR is selling to the guy who owns the roslin park.

Oh crap just started another rumour( to be fair it's my first)

Tiberius Stinkfinger
It's not the size of your army that counts, honey, it's what you do with it. ;)

I resent being called Honey.

Bun fight back on.

ArmiyaRomanova

Been out all day and just taken a read of the thread.

Plaudits to uniwildcat38 and jambovambo for two great songs that had me laughing so hard that a little bit of.....

New breeks please.

Been out all day and just taken a read of the thread.

Plaudits to uniwildcat38 and jambovambo for two great songs that had me laughing so hard that a little bit of.....

New breeks please.

Why, thank you, kind sir ...

I resent being called Honey.

Bun fight back on.

Too right darling!

My buns are bigger than yours!

Buttermilk+Bun+14.jpg

i've noticed this guy from my seat in the main stand and he does look a little like vlad,think thats our puppy......................

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Too right darling!

My buns are bigger than yours!

Buttermilk+Bun+14.jpg

Fair play chubbychops.

Your buns are bigger than mine.

Fair play chubbychops.

Your buns are bigger than mine.

You middle name must be Ana then because me, I'm a lean mean fighting machine. I do bake big buns though. ;)

Cheers Vic, You gonna be drinking in Gorgie or toon before or after the ICT game?

aye, i dare say that could be arranged. can't make after the game but auld lionheart the OAP was on about a possible shandy or 2 before it. robbos is kyboshed so we'll have to get something else organised.

Archived