Liverpool v Everton

maroonlegions

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The dippers on the left are awfully obsessed with United. :mw_rolleyes:

It's becoming a right spazfest now. :D More entertaining watching the comments than the game.

In the PL, they're my second favourite club - after Spurs.

:mw_rolleyes::mw_rolleyes:

Jesus christ, how many?

:mw_rolleyes::mw_rolleyes:

Jesus christ, how many?

:laugh:

Serious point. I can't be the only football fan anywhere who has soft spots for other clubs. It's actually pretty difficult to get into any game if you're not leaning towards one side or the other. I support two clubs and my country; but have soft spots for a number of others.

My wanting Liverpool to win tonight is no different from those who may have wanted Spain, Holland or whoever to win Euro 2008 despite not being Spanish or Dutch. I'm just someone who's obsessed with football - and is a Hearts and Norwich fan.

Howard Webb is having a good game again tonight, everything a top ref should be and big enough to admit his mistakes too.

We have no ref really close to this guy, but I would say that IMO Craig Thomson comes closest.

Funnily enough I think MacDonald could be a good ref too, in fact he is on many, many occasions (including Sunday), but his less than objective performances in our games really do him a dis-service.

This game has been horrendous.

It doesn't help with the ref blowing his whistle every 30 seconds.

It seems we disagree!

:laugh:

Jambo, Goodbye

Get in Gerro! :D

And what a celebration by Reina haha, he just fell about with joy :laugh:

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard,

He'll pass the ball 40 yards

He's big and he's ******in' hard,(oooohhh eeeerrrr sir)

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard

Get in Gerro! :D

And what a celebration by Reina haha, he just fell about with joy :laugh:

Kris Boyd stylee:)

Jambo, Goodbye
i hate gerrard, utd will win the league anyway, scouse **** will finish 3rd

I'll look behind the couch for your dummy mate :tongue:

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard,

He'll pass the ball 40 yards

He's big and he's ******in' hard,(oooohhh eeeerrrr sir)

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard

He should dedicate that goal to the father of his kids.

Serious point. I can't be the only football fan anywhere who has soft spots for other clubs.

I agree Shaun, if you watch enough football over the years you will develop a liking for other clubs.

I don't and never will have a liking for any other Scottish team (if Hearts ever go bust I'll probably go an watch rugby) but down south I like Spurs as you do and through a mate became a bit of a part time Wolves fan.

People will always have the team they've always supported but over time you will always develop secondary allegiances.

One man team.

Like Dalglish, Keegan, Hunt and Liddell before him.... :)

Howard Webb is having a good game again tonight, everything a top ref should be and big enough to admit his mistakes too.

We have no ref really close to this guy, but I would say that IMO Craig Thomson comes closest.

Funnily enough I think MacDonald could be a good ref too, in fact he is on many, many occasions (including Sunday), but his less than objective performances in our games really do him a dis-service.

Think the ref has pretty much spoiled the flow of the game to be honest.

The most fussy ref i've ever seen.

I hate the thieving scousers but I'd gladly let them have the title just so the despicable shower of cockney reds don't get their grubby paws on it.

Think the ref has pretty much spoiled the flow of the game to be honest.

The most fussy ref i've ever seen.

Nah, just trying to keep a lid on it and finish 11 v 11. The players need to take some responsibility too.

Imagine scoring in front of your own fans and then running past them without so much as a blink; I'd be straight into their welcoming arms.

jack D and coke

Would hate Liverpool to win the league. Scousers are the most irritating mother f*****s on the planet. Thieving tw*ts.

Nelly Terraces

Man Yoo now a total stick on to win the title, the scousers have bottled it and Benitez has lost the plot, Chelski are now reverting back to an also ran club and Ersenal have made a total stain of it for another year in not getting in experienced players.

As I announced to the wannabe redsh***s in the boozer: "Get that right ****in ROOOND ye!"

Part one of "Let's ruin their season" complete. Bring on Sunday.

Over the last 25 years, Everton have come a long way from ruining Liverpool's season by winning trophies to merely throwing a spanner in the works so that the Glams (who I believe don't take them seriously anymore) can take first spot. Substitute the blue shirt for a green one with white sleeves..... :D

Over the last 25 years, Everton have come a long way from ruining Liverpool's season by winning trophies to merely throwing a spanner in the works so that the Glams (who I believe don't take them seriously anymore) can take first spot. Substitute the blue shirt for a green one with white sleeves..... :D

Or to put it another way: "We are considerably richer than yeow". Seriously, where's the achievement in the above? And isn't taking pride in just being wealthier than Everton exactly what you despise about United?

Terrific result. A great night out with some Evertonians and some Man U fans

A crap game with a crap atmosphere (Where is that mid week atmosphere so famous of Anfield ?). Gerrard hits one from nowhere , the Reds last/only strike on target in the 2nd half, Torres and that ?20 milion misfit taken off and Rafa blows it. Hope he doesn't choke on his 'fact' sheet and his kidney stones before he signs a new contract.

I don't mind who wins the Premiership so long as it's not Benitez.:D:D

Malcolm Tucker

For some reason got pretty annoyed when the English commentator when he said Baines was a Liverpool fan. Complete rubbish, he's a blue through and through.

Bloody Setanta.

Archived