Empty seats.

alwaysthereinspirit

alwaysthereinspirit

Went on HW this morning to see if the highlights are up yet.

No highlights but plenty of photos. Every photo taken from a different angle shows nothing but empty seats all around the ground.

Does our association even know how much our game sucks in this country.

It was also forecast to be a stinker of a day, and it wasn't wrong.

Glad we went though, good day out, plenty of booze & banter, especially for one of our group who got lost on the train home!!! :laugh:

It was also forecast to be a stinker of a day, and it wasn't wrong.

Glad we went though, good day out, plenty of booze & banter, especially for one of our group who got lost on the train home!!! :laugh:

How do you get lost on a train? How many carriages were there?

How do you get lost on a train? How many carriages were there?

Exactly, ha ha!! I'd say there was maybe 4-5 carriages, not sure.

:D

There looked to be a decent Hearts following (probably around 1,000 - 1,500) looking at the highlights anyway. Not bad considering we have a p*sh record there.

Killie is a no-where place anyway. Just another town infested with OF fans (like Motherwell)

Hearts had a decent support down; about 1,500.

Killie had at best, about 4,000. But is it their fault the locals all support Rangers (and possibly Celtic too)?

After the game, I spent ten minutes walking back to the car with my father n law and we both got horribly soaked. We weren't that bothered but we both agreed that summer football would be great. The one thing that always strikes me about Rugby Park is what a nice area it's set in.

Buffalo Bill

Archived