Tattie Heid excuse No 108

Hans von Luck

Nelly Terraces

Think they'd be used to playing on a ploughed field when training down at the farm outside Tranent.

Spotted there was a pathetic crowd of 10317 at the GiroDome on Saturday. Seems the public aren't all that enthralled at the prospect of watching flair. Strange that. Maybe they don't play flair football after all? Hmmm, surely not...:mw_rolleyes:

Flumps the lot of them.

The only flair I see from pit a line on is his rather large nostrils when pumped by the big team again.

Not seen the highlights yet, but I'm willing to guess that Rob Jones' goal on Saturday came from him passing the ball into feet to one of his cultured midfielders then racing up the park to get on the end of a slick one touch move, before rattling it into the top corner on the volley from 18 yards

maroonlegions
Not seen the highlights yet, but I'm willing to guess that Rob Jones' goal on Saturday came from him passing the ball into feet to one of his cultured midfielders then racing up the park to get on the end of a slick one touch move, before rattling it into the top corner on the volley from 18 yards

NOPE, nothing of the sort i am afraid to say.:D

Seen it now on the beeb website - oh dear keeper.

Near post corner, nodded in from 3 yards, while the keeper punches fresh air.

Wonder if Gordon Marshall has asked Mixu to try and sign the lad up??

Rob Jones isn't scared to absolutely lambast the club that pays his (paltry) wages is he?

"It was embarrassing, the pitch is embarrassing," said the defender. "I don't know how any player or any team can play good, attractive football on a surface like that.

:laugh::laugh:

Paatelainen conceded: "The playing surface has gone very soft and there are plenty of divots and uneven places on the pitch just now - it was difficult and very tricky, but that is the situation."

not wrong there buster

Can't see it making much difference to Hibs play when the ball is usually in the air.

Agreed. High balls don't require such a good pitch.

Instead of complaining about their own pitch, they should rectify it.

So let me get this right....their multi-million pound state-of-the-art training centre with 300 full size pitches on it was unusable because none of their pitches have undersoil heating and they don't have an indoor pitch.

So they had to train at ER all week and ruined their own pitch.

Tubes.

Archived