Real Kickback : The journey begins

JamboLad

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From Perth to Paisley
The Cat with a 6.70 Av Rating (10 starts)

KennyM with 6.75 Av Rating (9 Starts 3 subs)

McClusky-Anderson with 6.80 Av Rating (9 starts and 6 sub apps (5 goals too) )

Looks like we have our own steady eddy in goals!

The Cat with a 6.70 Av Rating (10 starts)KURSKIS

KennyM with 6.75 Av Rating (9 Starts 3 subs)MIKOLIUNAS

McClusky-Anderson with 6.80 Av Rating (9 starts and 6 sub apps (5 goals too))A SURPRISINGLY PROLIFIC ELLIOT

There we go, just so we now who to be ****ed off with. ;)

I'm definitely Ruben. Tends to impress when played, but doesn't get a game despite an excellent pedigree and a bit of continental flair.

I'm definitely Ruben. Tends to impress when played, but doesn't get a game despite an excellent pedigree and a bit of continental flair.

:laugh: You talk some pish.:biggrin:

JL - Who is the worst right-back? We need to add a Neilson to the list.

:laugh: You talk some pish.:biggrin:

JL - Who is the worst right-back? We need to add a Neilson to the list.

We have some great right backs :D

Chris does talk rubbish !

Telling you, I'll come good, just need to be playing along side some more maturer players. Players that can read the game and all that.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Every time I play we seem to get a result.

Although it seems I'm getting stuck in a bit too much and getting injured!

3rd in the Young Player of the Month.

I will be a hero soon!

HMFCjamieHMFC

You talk some pish chris

November

A solid performance with a stunner from Christos from the edge of the box

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4407/01172008161513cd4.jpg

KennyM gets sent off which makes Sked play better - maybe they dont get on ! :confused:Sked clearly played immense.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3828/01172008162743tg7.jpg

A win is a win just not very glamorous, JamboNairn picked up a knock but again no real injury so is fine.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6163/01172008164131on7.jpg

How we didnt beat stoke i will never know

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/7218/01172008170333gh5.jpg

Andy Hughes with a good performance against Cardiff but at the end of the month we are sitting second in the league.

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9606/01172008171027jx8.jpg

Squad Stats - http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7154/01172008171647sa9.jpg

League Table - http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2428/01172008171708oa0.jpg

Players Stats (in the Coca Cola Championship) - http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2845/01172008171858ws2.jpg

Chris still the best passer

Thats me played enough for today, dont want to continue too far without some others reading it :D

More to come tomorrow :D

Keep the banter going.

I must say, I dunno if i like that I scored a screamer then wasn't involved for 4 games!

You were greedy and didnt pass the ball. I have no time for foreign showboaters !

Was a good goal though.

You were greedy and didnt pass the ball. I have no time for foreign showboaters !

Was a good goal though.

I have 91% passing!

:D

I have 91% passing!

Cos you've only passed the ball twice, the player almost controlled the second but didnt so it go's down as 91%.

I have 91% passing!

Thats pass success rate, It doesnt mean you pass the ball alot just that when you do its accurate :D

To be honest im just trying to keep everyone on the same amount of games.

Thats pass success rate, It doesnt mean you pass the ball alot just that when you do its accurate :D

Is it possible to add pictures to the profiles? Or too much work lol.

Try me and Heartski sitting in front of the defence in a 4-2-4, go on I dares ya.

;)

Is it possible to add pictures to the profiles? Or too much work lol.

You need photo editing software to make it fit properly, change the opacity etc.

It's a bit much to ask.

KennyM - too much work

Chris_ - I'm not gonna mess with the formation as the board are being *******s and ar enot happy at me being second. This season i am to win the league and get to the semi final of both cups ! ! !

Try me and Heartski sitting in front of the defence in a 4-2-4, go on I dares ya.

;)

He'd have to pull you's apart from humping in the shower before he could do that! lol

KennyM - too much work

Chris_ - I'm not gonna mess with the formation as the board are being *******s and ar enot happy at me being second. This season i am to win the league and get to the semi final of both cups ! ! !

No worries, arent the board pleased you haven't spent a penny and are sitting second?

They think we should be topping the table. I messed around with a few formations at the start before going back to my own formation which im used to playing with. We shoudl be top soon. Although they say we have to win the Premiership within 3 years and i think that will be tough !

I hope everyone is secured on long-term deals!

Everyone has a contract till 2013, well most people do but the clubs rep is really high so everyone should want to sign new ones. That is why it took me so long to get the game up and running. Done everyones contract and set ambition to 1 and loyalty to 20 with Real Kickback as their favourite club.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

JamboLad any chance of working out how many games we have won when I have played?

If you cannae be arsed though it's fine!

I just had a thought - could the reason that my passing is so high be because I'm set to 'dictate tempo' in preferred moves?

Any other screeny's of anything wanted before i close the game ?

I really want to play the tottenham game now. I would have to play Southampton first then its Spurs in the League Cup Q final.

**** it, I'm going to play these two games then dwitch it off.

I just had a thought - could the reason that my passing is so high be because I'm set to 'dictate tempo' in preferred moves?

In the game where you scored you also got an assist and you literally sat with the ball and stopped the game dribbling very very slowly forward and moved side to side and played the best through ball ever to set up a goal. That could have something to do with your accurate passing that you direct the tempo.

They think we should be topping the table. I messed around with a few formations at the start before going back to my own formation which im used to playing with. We shoudl be top soon. Although they say we have to win the Premiership within 3 years and i think that will be tough !

It appears thus far your only problem is not playing Forrester Jambo in every single game. Appearances 11, won 9 and drawn 2.

In the game where you scored you also got an assist and you literally sat with the ball and stopped the game dribbling very very slowly forward and moved side to side and played the best through ball ever to set up a goal. That could have something to do with your accurate passing that you direct the tempo.

Cool.

It's amazing how that takes effect.

How many yellow cards do I have, incidentally?

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9065/01172008175759et0.jpg

I played who i feel are the second stringers in this game which turned out to be a 0-0 draw. JamboNairn out for 4 weeks with a twisted ankle and GMP out for 3 weeks with a groin strain.

UInbeaten in 15 games in the league btw :D

Spurs next then im done for today.

You have fgot 5 yellow cards Chris.

3rd round of the FA cup against Liverpool :(

Forrester Jambo and Hoody_06 both have the best records in that out of 12 games they have both been in 10 winning games.

Games off for now :D

Archived