The biggest **** holes in Scottish foorball

Craigieboy

It would be a good book.

Taking into account the towns, the people, the pubs, the football grounds.

What's yours?

Brockville, waited feck knows how many years to see a win there, more cracks in the terrace than Lulu's coupon and the towns not too braw either

loveofthegame

Celtic Park, Glasgow. A horrible horrible place, always feel uneasy when i'm in the area, don't really get that anywhere else in the SPL.

Celtic Park, Glasgow. A horrible horrible place,

Seconded. Nothing more than a shanty town populated by a bunch of tramps, beggars, junkies and thieves.

Celtic Park, Glasgow. A horrible horrible place, always feel uneasy when i'm in the area, don't really get that anywhere else in the SPL.

Only go there for Cup Finals :laugh:

Only go there for Cup Finals :laugh:

I've only been to Parkhead 3 times in the last 10 years.

1998 Scottish Cup final - win

2005 SPL match - win

2007 CIS Quarter Final - win.

:D

loveofthegame
I've only been to Parkhead 3 times in the last 10 years.

1998 Scottish Cup final - win

2005 SPL match - win

2007 CIS Quarter Final - win.

:D

Get yourself along more often mate! Had some horrible experiences there, CG's og and holding a 2-0 lead with 2mins to play only to draw are the two that immediately spring to mind, not to mention many a humping. Coming close always hurts more though!

Uncle Bobby B

Fester Road makes me feel itchy, last time I was there I got head lice. I need a good wash after being surrounded by so much vermin

Parkhead.. Its an absulutle **** hole of a place full of jakey stinking **** stained joggers, shell suit top wairing trampy *******s..

ToadKiller Dog
Parkhead is one of the most deprived areas in the UK.

Has to be that.

I did not go for parkhead as i dont see it as an area i would visit go for a drink or talk with the locals ,i tend to stay in the centre of glasgow go to the game and leave the place asap.

Maryhill Juniors ground's a dive. Remember going to watch Linlithgow Rose in a Scottish cup game years back. Place was a proper tip.

Uncle Bobby B

Maryhill is a ****en dive, some pub outside Firhill sells Buckfast on tap....plenty used needles lying about, I blame Chick Charnley for them.

Parkhead.. Its an absulutle **** hole of a place full of jakey stinking **** stained joggers, shell suit top wairing trampy *******s..

Rubbish. It's a caring, community-oriented, homely place full of smiling faces only too happy to stretch out a hand of friendship to visiting strangers.

I'm off for a lie down.

It would be a good book.

Taking into account the towns, the people, the pubs, the football grounds.

What's yours?

Has to be slumdee. Horrible place, ****my people and the football grounds are pretty awful aswell.

Archived