'Tackle' on Stewart, 26th minute

Guess The Crowd

Guess The Crowd

For anyone who taped it on BBC Alba, and hasn't yet watched it.

By most people's reckoning (well at least those who are neither fat or Finnish) Fletcher had no real complaints last week.

Well, watch this one by Fraser Wright - for me it's twice as bad.

And no card!

thats what i thought, tbf John Hartson even said he couldnt understand why a card wasnt shown. And that is saying something!

:108years:

Wright has been getting away with it or ages so when if/he gets his carrer finished with a bad tackle he cant have any complaints.

It was a shocking challenge, one player going for the ball the other two footed suds up going for the man. Much worse than Fletchers IMO.

loveofthegame

Perfect cheers mate, as expected they're showing it again at 4.30. Record it on Sky+ and watch it after Spurs-Pompey. Day sorted!

Just watched it. It should have been a red card. The inconsistency of refs is a joke.

To be fair, I think the refs are getting better, some of them, Calum Murray (I think?) springs to mind. Charlie Richmond is my least favourite, he's defo mince in my book.

oh ah grantona

i didnt think it was that bad i think the ball was there to be won stweart miss control had to stretch for ball hiis studs were showing also. I would be peed off if one of our players was to be shown a card for a 50/50

I haven't seen this challenge yet but Gary Mackay and co seemed to feel it was one of those "honest Scottish going for the ball tackles". The kind that have been outlawed elsewhere, of course.

didn,t make the bbc highlights thats a surprise . fraser wright is a thug of the highest degree .killie players over the last few years have got away with murder against us .

When I watched last night my first reaction was it was a 50-50 but when you see it from another angle the Killie player had no chance of getting the ball and should have been booked. Although I don't think Stewart helped himself as I thought he went rashly into the tackle in the first place because he'd lost his temper over something that happened just before.

i didnt think it was that bad i think the ball was there to be won stweart miss control had to stretch for ball hiis studs were showing also. I would be peed off if one of our players was to be shown a card for a 50/50

That's exactly what Jim Duffy said on "The Full SPL" and I agree with both of you. Bryson's challenge on Bruno, however, was malicious and stupid. As for Combe's attempted kick at Karapidis for having had the temerity to score a goal against him..!

Archived