Scott Brown and Kaka

Ryan Gosling

Charlie-Brown

?107M for Kaka is funnier & more stupid than ?5m or even ?10M for Scott Brown (and that would be crazy!!!!)

Vincent Kompany is 10 times the player Broonaldo is...at least. The kaka fee is crazy but this is the ****** on steroids.

But City ruled out a loan deal and Celtic have decided to take a chance now.

It’s understood the fee for the 20-year-old will be around ?1m, but that has yet to be thrashed out.

With the clubs reaching an agreement in principle, the only stumbling blocks are the fee and personal terms

Erm ... THE ONLY STUMBLING BLOCKS ??? Is that not the two most important parts of a deal ???

Rupert Pupkin

To make the KAKA deal even more ridiculous TALKSPORT said this morning he is being offered 500,000 per week, absolutley horrific when you consider all thats going on in the world.

It's like the comment about the Pompey bid

Portsmouth’s Tony Adams was linked with a ?9m move, but their bid faltered because they are unable to raise that sort of cash.

They were linked with a ?9m bid, the only problem is they don't have ?9m

By the same reckoning we should bid ?10m for Michael Owen to solve our striking problems

To make the KAKA deal even more ridiculous TALKSPORT said this morning he is being offered 500,000 per week, absolutley horrific when you consider all thats going on in the world.

these guys are mega rich it's like going into a sweet shop and buying sweeties for them

these guys are mega rich it's like going into a sweet shop and buying sweeties for them

I seriously fear for the long term future of Manchester City if the figures being talked about are correct. Absolutely abhorrent and absurd. It will be interesting to see if the Arabs actually gift the money to City, or if it is more loans like virtually every other one of these foreign owners has done so far.

The only time Kaka and Brown should be mentioned in the same sentence is if, when you're a nipper and you tell your Mam, "I've been for a Kaka and it was Brown".

The only time Kaka and Brown should be mentioned in the same sentence is if, when you're a nipper and you tell your Mam, "I've been for a Kaka and it was Brown".

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's funny, Scott Brown has taken a bit of stick on this thread about a possible move to City. But I tend to agree with Hughes view, if that is his view. He would be the perfect foil for Kaka in the same manner that Paul Lambert was to Mathius Sammer and Paulo Sousa.

I don't think he would play the same role in the City team that he does for Celtic, but then Lambert switched roles when he went to Germany. He played a similar role for Motherwell as Scott Brown does just now and comfortably switched to become the water carrier for the German side.

If this is in fact the role Hughes has envisgaed alongside Kaka then I can see it working.

Now whether or not the News of the Screws is accurate is another thing altogether.

It's funny, Scott Brown has taken a bit of stick on this thread about a possible move to City. But I tend to agree with Hughes view, if that is his view. He would be the perfect foil for Kaka in the same manner that Paul Lambert was to Mathius Sammer and Paulo Sousa.

I don't think he would play the same role in the City team that he does for Celtic, but then Lambert switched roles when he went to Germany. He played a similar role for Motherwell as Scott Brown does just now and comfortably switched to become the water carrier for the German side.

If this is in fact the role Hughes has envisgaed alongside Kaka then I can see it working.

Now whether or not the News of the Screws is accurate is another thing altogether.

You can`t even compare Brown with Lambert! At least Lambert scored goals and he influenced games. Brown is vastly overated and always has been. In terms of workrate and graft, yes, he`s good at that. Class or knowhow on the ball?? na, not good enough for highest level especially in the midfield.

I seriously fear for the long term future of Manchester City if the figures being talked about are correct. Absolutely abhorrent and absurd. It will be interesting to see if the Arabs actually gift the money to City, or if it is more loans like virtually every other one of these foreign owners has done so far.

They are buying outright. There won't be any loans (for at least the kaka transfer). I was reading an article about it but unfortunately I no longer have the link.

You can`t even compare Brown with Lambert! At least Lambert scored goals and he influenced games. Brown is vastly overated and always has been. In terms of workrate and graft, yes, he`s good at that. Class or knowhow on the ball?? na, not good enough for highest level especially in the midfield.

First bit in bold, check your facts. Lambert did not have a great scoring record. It is actually comparable with Browns.

Second bit in bold, just your opinion. My opinion is that Scott Brown is one of the best Scottish Midfielders currently playing.

I think we will have to wait and see if he is good enough to play at the highest level. In my opinion he is.

First bit in bold, check your facts. Lambert did not have a great scoring record. It is actually comparable with Browns.

Second bit in bold, just your opinion. My opinion is that Scott Brown is one of the best Scottish Midfielders currently playing.

I think we will have to wait and see if he is good enough to play at the highest level. In my opinion he is.

On the money. I think Brown is class (perhaps not ?15m!) but he's class. He's being made to look good as the SPL is not the highest standard, but I think it's in Scotland's interest to get him into the EPL.

Ok ... choice time ... middle of the park, who do you choose ???

a) Kaka

B) Brown

c) Kari

It's Cristos all the way for me, the pass to Glen was as good as anything Brown has pulled off, in fact the only thing he pulls off is Strachan !

Personally I dont think Scott Brown has ever had a good game in the CL, or for the national team.

Personally I dont think Scott Brown has ever had a good game in the CL, or for the national team.

It's all about opinions. I do however recall a few games in Scotland's colours were I thought he performed extremely well and may well have been man of the match. I just wish I could remember who we were playing.

Can't comment on the champions league, haven't seen enough of Celtics games in europe.

I just think that he could well be an outstanding player if he plays for the right team.

Good players normally get better through working with other even better players than themselves. If he went to Man City with the abundance of riches at their disposal, I am sure he would be working with the best in the business. In reality though, I think this is all just paper talk.

He was by far our best player against Norway imo.

Seems Brown wants to prove you wrong D4!! :tongue:

The problem I have with these Sheiks is that they are meant to be responsible for their people yet they treat all the money being earned from their country?s natural resources as their own personal piggy bank. Look at the responsible way Norway invests its oil money - they don?t pee it away on horses, cars and now, most ridiculously, football clubs in foreign countries...

alwaysthereinspirit

Is it just me or does Mark Hughes not seem like the type of manager to be coaching the likes of Kaka and Robinho.

Archived