Phil Stamp + Kevin Mcfarlane.

JesusWasAJambo

JesusWasAJambo

What happened to Phil Stamp and Kevin Mcfarlane ?

Where do they play there stuff now ?

Is Kevin McKenna playing with QOs ?

Malcolm Tucker

Ok. I'm going to put it out there.

Either you're bad with names, a Hobo, or thick as s***.

Neil MacFarlane is now at QoS.

Kevin McKenna is at Cologne.

Phil Stamp no longer plays top level football (if at all) since leaving Darlington in 2007.

The two of them will be remembered for goals against the vermin at easter road.

Still in my top five victories at Fester Road.

We have many though its hard to pick 5

Unlik the hobos one decent win at tynie in 100 odd years.

my mistake it is neil mind went blank lol sorry guys :laugh:

Seen worse, mate.

Someone once typed Andy Walker when they meant Andy Watson....thankfully I kept quiet and I think I got away with it...:laugh:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Lol itz alrite, m8.

i once

said Marius Obama instead of Zaliukas lolz.

Nicholas Brody
The two of them will be remembered for goals against the vermin at easter road.

Still in my top five victories at Fester Road.

We have many though its hard to pick 5

Unlik the hobos one decent win at tynie in 100 odd years.

Anyone got a video of this game at all? Remember stamp getting sent off and as he was walking down the tunnel he celebrated the whole way :rolleyes::108years:

Ah stampy stampy.....involved in 2 of my favourite Jambo moments.

The first was scoring against the hobos and then running straight up the tunnell as he knew he was gettin the red card :D

Second was the Braga game, if i have got this right we were drawing 2 all, bout 10 mins to go. All we need to do to be in the UEFA group stages is not concede 3 goals.....

Stampy is playing on the wing, and as usual is burst by 80mins. We are in the boozer all thinking, take him off, bring on someone defence and see out the game...

Levien, usually known for being cautious....takes him off and brings on a striker (Ramon Periera?)! Just what we need when we only need to keep from conceding 3! But it didnae matter :D

ho ho, i once said i liked going down easter road and i found the place and people a joy to behold !! what i meant to put was ..i ****ing hate the filthy doss hole and find meeting the people about as enjoyable as having rusty needles rammed into my gums!!!.........its an easy mistake to make.:D

Charlie-Brown

Phil Stamp what a fat useless imposter he was..... however for that winning goal at fester he is forgiven a lot of things.....however he was generally a useless ineffective turd so does anybody really miss him playing in our team ? not really is the answer........

rudi must stay
Phil Stamp what a fat useless imposter he was..... however for that winning goal at fester he is forgiven a lot of things.....however he was generally a useless ineffective turd so does anybody really miss him playing in our team ? not really is the answer........

he wasn't useless at all IMO. He was superb at winning the ball and could hit the ball very well. Very underrated player for us

Seriously?

http://www.skysports.com/football/player/0,19754,14963_214025,00.html

Am I the only one who thinks it is mildly surprising that Moose is still carving out a decent career at a Club like Cologne in Bundesliga 1. I liked him at Hearts but felt there were some limitations to his game. Maybe actually playing a centre half at centre half suits their game eh? :-)

New join date, low posts. Horrific knowledge of relatively recent hearts players. So unless you are very young?

also 104 years user picture, to make yourself feel slightly better? :mw_rolleyes:

I suppose you can be forgiven this time...

New join date, low posts. Horrific knowledge of relatively recent hearts players. So unless you are very young?

also 104 years user picture, to make yourself feel slightly better? :mw_rolleyes:

I suppose you can be forgiven this time...

I direct you to one of the same posters threads yeterday.http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=41113

I direct you to one of the same posters threads yeterday.http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=41113

That is brutal! I definately smell one.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Wow!

Was it your gaff he wrecked by any chance?! :laugh:

I thought Stampy was a great player and probably to good for Hearts. Had his weight issues but he had a real touch of class.

For a fat boy his lung bursting runs were tremendous.

Is Paul McKenna still hypnotising people?

heard recently that stampy spends all his time and money in the pubs in middlesborough ,not surprised by this but i liked him as a player, there was always a self-destruct button there though.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Stamp was English. That must be why you didn't rate him. Racist post, IMO.

He had tremendous talent, could burst past a player, strength, lovely weight of pass and a great shot on him.

But he came to Hearts and faded at Hearts because he was lazy and couldn't keep his weight down. Remember all those games he missed because he had an upset stomach?:rolleyes:

He's one of the players who has wasted his talent.

We_are_the_Hearts
He had tremendous talent, could burst past a player, strength, lovely weight of pass and a great shot on him.

But he came to Hearts and faded at Hearts because he was lazy and couldn't keep his weight down. Remember all those games he missed because he had an upset stomach?:rolleyes:

He's one of the players who has wasted his talent.

Spot on. Remember his first game at home to Killy where his display reminded me of Ian Durrant in his later days. Controlled the tempo of the game, went short for passes, went long and short with passes and supported the front men. He was never the same after we moved him out to wide right.

McKenna scored over 20 goals for Hearts but was a very limited defender (anyone remember Brockville '03?).

Stamp started well at Hearts but lost his mojo. He could've been a proper 'hero', in the class of Cameron had he knuckled down and worked on his fitness. Instead he's really just a 'cult hero', because of THAT goal.

MacFarlane gave 100% at all times but made way for Brellier in 05/06.

We probably could've done with Nelly from 06/07.

I like all this same era name changing stuff though.

How about Wayne Galloway?

Or Roddie Bone?

Or Rudi Harltey (great for a whole season)?

Buffalo Bill

That Saulius Cesnauskis is a real Jekyll and Hyde player.

...and we should never have blown all that SMG money on Fitzroy Tomaschek.

Buffalo Bill

The People's Chimp
That Saulius Cesnauskis is a real Jekyll and Hyde player.

...and we should never have blown all that SMG money on Fitzroy Tomaschek.

Buffalo Bill

Audrius Ivaskevicius. Impostor and wage thief.

Derek Millar, a great passer of the ball with a knack of scoring important goals.

He was much better than John Ferguson.

Touch like a tackle and only passed sideways!

Buffalo Bill

He was much better than John Ferguson.

Touch like a tackle and only passed sideways!

Buffalo Bill

Haha;)

Jeremy Winnie was a far worse player.

Archived